Sign in to follow this  
Sh@d0w_Killer

Targeting and aim

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue,but if anyone can help i would appreciate the help. It seems since i have installed ofp-r all of my targeting is way-off. It doesn't matter if i'm using small arms or a tank they all shoot lower than where i am aiming.It really sucks when i am using a m2a and lock on a target just to see it hit well short of the target.erggg. Or when using a LAW ....i know i should expect it to drop over distance but it's not even close....let me know if anyone has a fix or simular problem

Aiming has stayed the same for me. Are you sure its off?

yes, i can stand and shoot it front of me and my cross hairs will be about a foot above where ithe actual hit registers and this is about 5 to 10 feet away. So you can see the farther away the shot is the worse it gets,it 's so far off that when i target with a tank or helicopter , well let's sy it's not pretty!

hi Sh@d0w_Killer,

i had same problem after installing a unofficial soundaddon at version 1.46. laws fell shorter than they used to. the problem was fixed with an update of the sound addon (i think it was satchels sound mod). so perhaps u have some unofficial addon which doesn't work correctly with 1.75.

greetz

snowflake

The only addon is a "faces" addon...but i guess that could be it..maybe i will start over with a fresh install and see what happens sad.gif It sounds like fade,but i used a file check program and it said all my files were ok.... wow.gif if it is still a problem after that i will just have to learn to shoot high to hit a target.....bwhahaha...snow you should come back and play at our server it's been a long time since you have been there!

hi Sh@d0w_Killer,

wait i've read a post someone writes the same as u.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">snow you should come back and play at our server it's been a long time since you have been there!<span id='postcolor'>

my stuff isn't good enough for playing ofp.r, i need some more ram sad.gif  additional i don't like the new island that much. u can't hide in bushes... that's why i prefer playing 1.46 than 1.75.

greetz

snowflake

bn880, i don't see how a face addon could cause fade but i guess that is always possible. I'm going to remove the faces addon and reinstall to see if that is it ....thanks..will advise if that fixes it ... biggrin.gif

ok, after the hour long uninstall and then reinstall (for some reason you never can get all of the user files off your pc)i finally just deleted my old player and made a new one.And guess what my aim is almost perfect! Now i don't know if it was the faces addon or just re-installing the game lol! At least my problem is fixed for now, i do like to use cammo faces,does anyone know of any that won't trigger fade in resistence? Thanks for the help with this issue...shoot u later biggrin.gif