Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Bandit

Ahoy World (Invade & Annex creators) Looking for Members

Ahoy World [AW]

creators of Invade & Annex

are RECRUITING

Hi there, guys'n'gals.

Although my forum name here is Fuzzy Bandit, my name is Rarek and I'm the founder of Ahoy World and creator of the Invade & Annex game-type. We're looking to recruit like-minded, enthusiastic people to both our community and into our development team as, currently, the "team" consists of me alone. A few of you may already be aware of the Ahoy World I&A server: a 24/7 co-op server with our own game-type built in-house. Anyway, I'll get on to the main point.

As above, we're looking for enthusiastic people to help expand our community so we can start holding structured co-op (and even PvP) nights and exclusive competitions and tournaments for AW members. Anyone is allowed to come and join and all of our members will give you a warm welcome on the website, in-game and on our TeamSpeak server. We all primarily play co-op, but the styles vary greatly; we have everyone from military veterans to truck drivers and, while some love to fly transport choppers or drive an ATV into combat, it's common to see members squadding up and organising themselves (and everyone else in the process) over TeamSpeak and in-game VOIP.

So why's Ahoy World different from the other 50,000 communities out there and why should you join?

• The #1 ArmA 3 Alpha server world-wide that is almost always fully-populated
  • A game-mode developed in-house means that you have a huge influence on mission features, details and more
  • A fantastically-varied community offering all types of gameplay and encouraging interaction and teamwork wherever possible
  • It's your chance to work and play with the blokes on the front line of the ArmA 3 community
  • Be part of a carefully-managed, mature community; we let anyone join, but make sure that the people that stick around are the good ones

I can't really advertise Ahoy World any better than to simply suggest you log on to one of our servers and give it a go. So please join our server (filter for Ahoy in the host name) [AhoyWorld.co.uk] EU CO-OP Dedicated AW Invade & Annex and use the links below to explore our community. If you have any questions, please ask them here or head onto our site or TeamSpeak and have a natter. Apart from that, I'll see you on the battlefield.

Altis version (coop 55 players);

I released a new version of Invade, Annex, Occupation + some stuff (Altis map), using lots of your stuff. Please, take a look! All credits for you, guyz!!!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0peYv86AUN5UmVCLXB0emJJS2c/edit?usp=sharing

or

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175801384