Sign in to follow this  
DJankovic

Anyone trading A3 for AC3?

Problem is such keys can easily be bruteforced ones, i.e. not legal. If it was legit, it would be mentioned on Ubisoft's page, wouldn't it?

Those key sellers (most of them),are buying stocks of games, and as resellers they don't pay the price estabilished by companies for the final user, the majority of these resellers are totally legit, if you contact for an example ubi and you say i'm a reseller and i need 1000 copies of AC3 they definitely don't make you to pay for an example 59€ each copy, the only problem you can meet is if they sell copies with territory limitations, but it's clearly advertised on their sites, i'm always bought games to those key sellers and never had problems, the only thing you need is to read carefully everything on thier sites before you buy

EDIT: except BI games because BIS sells their game at a reasonable price, EA and UBI (for example) do sells their "crap" at too high prices and i won't pay 50 more € for a videogame, and i also never illegal downloading videogames, just because i like to play videogames and if everybody go for piracy, then we can say bye bye to videogames business and /or we (legit players) will pay for videogames, high prices to recover piracy damages & also there are tons of hours of hardwork by developers to make a game, they have families to feed by their hard work and hard work should always be awarded, or it is like to: you work 11 hrs per day for 10 cents, would you?

Edited by Simon1279
plural & additional considerations

Those key sellers (most of them),are buying stocks of games, and as resellers they don't pay the price estabilished by companies for the final user, the majority of these resellers are totally legit, if you contact for an example ubi and you say i'm a reseller and i need 1000 copies of AC3 they definitely don't make you to pay for an example 59€ each copy, the only problem you can meet is if they sell copies with territory limitations, but it's clearly advertised on their sites, i'm always bought games to those key sellers and never had problems, the only thing you need is to read carefully everything on thier sites before you buy

EDIT: except BI games because BIS sells their game at a reasonable price, EA and UBI (for example) do sells their "crap" at too high prices and i won't pay 50 more € for a videogame, and i also never illegal downloading videogames, just because i like to play videogames and if everybody go for piracy, then we can say bye bye to videogames business and /or we (legit players) will pay for videogames, high prices to recover piracy damages & also there are tons of hours of hardwork by developers to make a game, they have families to feed by their hard work and hard work should always be awarded, or it is like to: you work 11 hrs per day for 10 cents, would you?

I understand what are u saying to me i know they are working hard i aprechiate that that is reason i buy the game to support them and to have great time playing it..but listen to this.. in Bosnia there is no one or few who actualy sell original games... who want to buy game he buy it on internet and download... evry store in BiH that is selling PC games it is pirate games i think long time ago that that is what is all about games..but now when i am older and starting to realise what is going on and i never have original game until my friend send me OFP and i bought A2 CO from BiStore that is my first Original games and this i my first forum that i am actualy active and that all because i like BS games and i will buy all they games one day...

Hey I´m from croatia (but live in Germany) and I feel I have to confirm that it´s actually very hard to buy legal games there. Even stores often sell burned pirated copys (And there aren´t that many stores selling PC games to begin with). I guess the situation is even worse in Bosnia. So I personally can´t really blame him for that.

Hey I´m from croatia (but live in Germany) and I feel I have to confirm that it´s actually very hard to buy legal games there. Even stores often sell burned pirated copys (And there aren´t that many stores selling PC games to begin with). I guess the situation is even worse in Bosnia. So I personally can´t really blame him for that.

Thank you Tonci for explaining that..i am trying to do the same...