Sign in to follow this  
DJankovic

Anyone trading A3 for AC3?

Ok.. Today i won on facebook page Fast2Play and i won Assassins Creed III Serial key...

but i dont realy like this game.. and i was wondering if anyone want to buy from me that serial but

...i woud love if anyone want to give me A3 serial FULL for AC III????

PS. I woud realy like if someone have spare A3 sirial or he is willing to buy one in exchange for AC III !!

I know ACIII dont have anything with this forum..but i realy want to get A3 so i am trying to find some ways to get it! :D

I hope moderators will not punish me if i did something wrong..

Regrads

I hope moderators will not punish me if i did something wrong..

hmmmm....

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Moving thread, changing title...you owe me one..

Myke...sorry i am still trying to learn :D

But thank you...I appreciate it!! From now on i will ask you if i have some misunderstanding... :)

Myke...sorry i am still trying to learn :D

But thank you...I appreciate it!! From now on i will ask you if i have some misunderstanding... :)

Just read the rules, bro, it's all there. ;)

First off that you didn't even define what "A3" is. What would give me the guarantee that a trade with a guy from bosnia doesn't run a hoax on me? Also, the market value of Assassins creed 3 already droped 15 usd compared to Arma 3 wich i guess is "A3".

First things first ... If I am from Bosnia doesnt mean that I'm a fraud. Second if you do not believe me .. I'll send you a picture where you see the mesages with the site owner and where it can be seen that he sent the serial key ..

if you dont belive me and than...i will be so kind..to send you serial key..and you instal Assassins Creed III enter serial key...and tel me if it works..

yes i mean on A3 (ArmA 3) and deluxe edition cost 38.12 € and i check on steam AC III cost 59.99€ ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/?snr=1_7_15__13 )

but reason that i am doing this i because...i just dont want to play A3 LITE anymore... i want full arma so i can play online so i can play favourite game..

And Here are the chat mesages

1st PART:

http://minus.com/lOZfbh1dToI7g

2nd PART:

http://minus.com/l5fkGKkssLwnR

3rd PART (this is actual status on whitch we were comenting and geting likes but here you can see that they pronounced me for the winer)

http://minus.com/lYrf1vax7uyK3

If this isnt enough proof...i told you...if u want because i am from Bosnia and you cant trust bosnians i will send you serial key..and you check it by yourself!

Regrads

Edited by DevilDogCro

Unrelated posts deleted. personally i took the line of Minutemen like this:

"why should i trust someone that lives outside the juridication of my own country. If anything goes wrong i have no chance to insist on my rights"

he mentioned Bosnia because..well, because DevilDogCro is from Bosnia. I'm sure it would have been mentioned the same way if he was from Switzerland or Micronesia or whatever country.

That is all ok...but...i think i give him evry thing..he have 3-4 proof that i am not froud..i just dont have money to buy the A3 and i won this AC III game..witch i never wanted to play..and trying to trade with someone..

i eaven say that i will give serial key so if i do that..someone can f* me over...so..if anyone want please contact me..or PM me

Thank you!

Hmm it might not even be you who's the fraud... When I look at the messages and this "fast2play" site, I see it's a key seller. Those should generally be watched with caution. E.g. there is no legit key reseller selling Arma 3 keys and I am not sure if there is one for AC3. What makes me even more suspicious is that's it's not even a steam key or anything but they send you a "download manager".

These might might not be legit products...

The guy's language is also fishy...

Hmm it might not even be you who's the fraud... When I look at the messages and this "fast2play" site, I see it's a key seller. Those should generally be watched with caution. E.g. there is no legit key reseller selling Arma 3 keys and I am not sure if there is one for AC3. What makes me even more suspicious is that's it's not even a steam key or anything but they send you a "download manager".

These might might not be legit products...

The guy's language is also fishy...

I know that...i never did buy they serial key...i told the reason in past replys...but is i can see when i first saw this page..i check coments from the peoples who were using this site to buy games...if u enter they official site not facebook... http://fast2play.com/

i know they are not legit key reseller

but that is the reason i told that i will eaven give serial before any trade happen..so the other side can confirm that..

again i say... "I get this serial by wining in fast2play fb site..they send me serial key as you can se on pictures posted,i just want to have A3 full game so i can play online,i competed for the game for the same reason...to sell serial trade for something else"

and yes...this is not steam serial..as you can se on picture he send me the ACIII download menager...and when i download game..and start instaling it i nead to enter the serial key and i will be aviable to play mp.

Fast2Play is registered using a Gmail account out of Mumbai and hosted in Russia.

I can't find any complaints about it but both those countries are HIGH risk for stolen/resold keys.

Edited by jblackrupert

OP if you set up donation page (ask mods to make sure it's alright first) I'll paypal you some. I'm sure we could get you the alpha / game in no time if only few did the same

OP if you set up donation page (ask mods to make sure it's alright first) I'll paypal you some. I'm sure we could get you the alpha / game in no time if only few did the same

Ok dont get me wrong thank you for this idea..but i dont want to beg someone or make donation page..i dont like that... i dont want to do that...i woud realy want to get make a deal with someone on honest way...

as i told in previous posts... who ever want but realy want..i will first send him full code..and wait until he instal the game and check serial key then i will make a deal ..i dont want to look like bad guy.. or something

but thanx for wanting to help ;)

Edited by DevilDogCro

This trade sounds fishy.... just look at the offers/deals for a legit copy of AC3 (no risk of fraud/scam or "wrong" serial/key + some third party "AC3 download manager"). Help yourself and earn some money to buy the real deal - you don't have to buy the expensive A3 developers edition the normal A3 edition will do it too. Until Q3/2013 A3 will be work-in-progress aka ALPHA/BETA/RC anyway.... :)

Excuse me, but how the heck does it sound fishy? DevilDog is even ready to send the key before he gets his copy, so the risk is completely on his side. I personally never had any problems with these keysellers and the key is for Ubisofts Uplay manager, so where's the problem?

Problem is such keys can easily be bruteforced ones, i.e. not legal. If it was legit, it would be mentioned on Ubisoft's page, wouldn't it?

Excuse me, but how the heck does it sound fishy? DevilDog is even ready to send the key before he gets his copy, so the risk is completely on his side. I personally never had any problems with these keysellers and the key is for Ubisofts Uplay manager, so where's the problem?

Yup..i am telling that from the beggining of the post...but.. it seems it doesnt matter... i know evrybody are scared of doing this but what i can do..i already said.. so i am waiting for someone who is willing to check this serial key and tell me that is ok and that he will send me A3 serial i dont eaven ask for deluxe edition,A3 standard will do to..so if evrybody look now i am giving serial before any trade happen,i am not searching the A3 with close up price...so i dont think i am trying to screw anyone here...

---------- Post added at 08:49 ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 ----------

Problem is such keys can easily be bruteforced ones, i.e. not legal. If it was legit, it would be mentioned on Ubisoft's page, wouldn't it?

Check the fb page and see what people are saying...they bought the game and they can play it..for me only that matter...

DevilDog, how many of the BIS games have you played, including any demo's?

What makes you want this so much?

DevilDog, how many of the BIS games have you played, including any demo's?

What makes you want this so much?

I played OFP,Armed Assault,and A2 CO and I didnt play Carrier Comand because it if Futuristic..

I reciver OFP CD-s from my great frend from UK and started playing about 3 years ago..(i did play armed assault only demo)then i found out about A2 CO, DayZ and on holiday sale i manage to buy Combined operations at low price.. and i am playing in one clan and they will switch to A3 and if i dont buy game i will nead to switch on other clan..

What makes me want this so much?

Before i was thinking that COD and Battlefield are the best games..until i get the OFP cd-s graphics was not really extra as compared with COD before 2 years but i liked the gameplay and organization that was neaded..then i google and trying to find some newer game and find out about armed assault and Arma2 CO and playing pirated version and i like it a lot..and decide to buy it because it worth it. and I play A2 CO about year and half and i dont want to stop i like the team play,organization, but helicopters the most,my dream is to be a pilot (i know i am shooting large but who knows lol) on Arma2 i can make my dream little true :D i have A3 Lite and i play only some edited mision..and i realy want to have A3 full so i can play online with somebody not with AI but and realy want to be aviable to play multiplayer and when my clan switch on A3 that i can to...

Regrads

then i google and trying to find some newer game and find out about armed assault and Arma2 CO and playing pirated version

Would you give any info you have of obtaining "pirated copies" of BI games.. to them?

They do not tolerate , it is wrong!

removed

Edited by Max Power

A3 may not play on that laptop.

I'm just testing your sincerity atm.

I played A3 lite at normal to low on my laptop..so i dont know what did u mean with your first sentence.

Edited by DevilDogCro
corection (normal to low)