Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Which pistols

I guess you could count small SMGs/machine pistols too...like the mini-Uzi  smile.gif

And of course, I hope someone releases "fixed" Beretta with the right magazine capacity! biggrin.gif

I want the Colt 1911 most, but here are some others:

-Sig p226

-HK USP

-Beretta 93 (92 w/ a three round burst)

-Glock 18 (full auto Glock 17) w/ 33 rd. magazine

-MAC-10

But whatever you do, don't make the pistols be held sideways, this isn't OFP: Gang Wars.

You can't download it right now. We're waiting for BIS to give us Oxygen so we can covert this model into P3D. So please BIS - hurry up !

I wanna .50AE Desert Eagle with scope, long barrel and gold finish... dude that would be way cool!

Well to be serious I think the 1911 oughta be in, but the DE (with scope would actually be useful) and the MAC10 are nice candidates as well...

I want the 1911A1 but I also want something with a silencer, a silencer would have already came in handy for me a few times.

I want a colt 1911 and a H&k Mk23 SOCOM with LAM (there will be one in the new Lost Brothers H&K pack)

Well, if we're talking small SMG's, I wouldn't think an Mp7 would be too bad, actually.

1911's are downright sexy, but I voted for the Desert Eagle anyway. DE scopage = wow.gif

stalker you wont get o2 until bis release it to the public which is a few months away at least

I'd like to see a desert eagle in there, cause it was a favorite of mine from Rogue Spear, but my vote goes to the SOCOM. A silenced pistol is just about the only thing missing right now.

I voted for the HK SOCOM Mk 23. I would like to see that, or it's more compact and less expensive counterpart, the USP .45 Tactical. I did some research on the Tokarev this weekend in our archives at the armory. I was kinda puzzled that it would be in OFP, considering it became obsolete and non-production in 1954. Just curious why BIS would model a weapon for a 1980's campaign that had been out of production for 4 decades.

just as i expected, those 3 would be the most wanted tounge.gif

er...four decades from 1983 to 1954? i think you should take a small trip back to school smile.gif its just under 3 decades tounge.gif

Id like to see the Desert eagle. With real life specs. I mean better recoil. I feel that the pistols we have in Resistance right now dont have enough recoil. Not saying thats bad. But they should have more to add to the realism of them.

A Ruger Super Redhawk would be cool as well (with scope that is), and I know I'll get totally dissed when I bring this up again, but I think the ability to use 2 guns at a time (akimbo) should be put in as well biggrin.gif

Some weird ones:

Thompson contender -

TC_44_Rec_Composite_grips.jpg

thompsoncontender.jpg

.454 Casull -

revolvers1.jpg

Savage 516 Striker (.308 win) -

pistol006.jpg

Cop .357 -

pistol018.jpg