Sign in to follow this  
SaOk

[CAMP/SP/MP] Chasing Grim Reaper & Other Old Missions by SaOk converted for ArmA3

Released new 0.6 version for Zub.

Change Log:

-Added sounds for sheeps, goats and roosters

-Various tweaks (added medicpacks to many crates, more village names, more marker removal...)

Reuploaded the 0.6 version for Zub. Found one hiding sniper in the scripts that could have caused crashes.

Released new 0.7 version for Zub. Included the new AI functions from whole lotta stratis with more animations that the AI should randomly play. Villages are more detailed and there is now custom accuracy set for AI.

Change Log:

-Added civilian/small enemy camp behaviour functions

-Added fireplaces/trash to villages

-AI is less accurate (when shooting)

-Other tweaks/fixes

Edit: Re-Uploaded the version 0.7. Fixed traffic issues and made small friendly camps also now spawn when player is in vehicle (before it was to reduce stutter).

Edit2: Made a video of the mission.

Edited by SaOk

Thank you for the update mate. I'm looking forward on seeing more in the future ;)

Thanks, :) I am planning to add the base/zone/convoy scripts from WLW to Zub too (maybe also the moving big armies script with smaller role). Would be nice to add more tasks too to have more variation and options to choose. Currently the mission progress is quite similar even the locations change.

I may focus more on the stratis mission once beta content is out, but I will not abandon especially the chernarus. :) I finally cant play it with high settings (after I bought new 3d-card). Looks absolute stunning map now.

Released new 0.7 version for Zub. Included the new AI functions from whole lotta stratis with more animations that the AI should randomly play. Villages are more detailed and there is now custom accuracy set for AI.

Your version of AiA Chernarus is really nice. You've got grass. Mine looks like it's all been freshly mowed.

I downloaded the newest AiA and the bat file from Dev-Hev.

The Dev-Hev worked like a charm when starting up, but seems to be lacking some sounds and the grass for your mission Zub.

Could you kindly upload your bot your using or send it PM to me?

What parameter are you using for the bat

I start the game with this in shortcut:

-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty -cpucount=4 "-mod=@AllInArma\ProductDummies;c:\Games\Arma 2;c:\Games\Arma 2;c:\Games\Arma 2\Expansion;g:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

New version 1.5 of Zub is available. Mission starts now midnight to offer possibility to play longer without sunlight. But you can now skip time anytime near any fireplace for wanted daytime. The new tasks come available, early game, after insertion tasks when you can also talk to civilians.

Change Log:

-New tasks (for armed locals)

-Random placed captureable vehicle patrol zones added

-New detailed bigger captureable camps added

-Civilians and friendly soldiers warn player of the nearby hostile bigger camps/vehicle patrols

-New fire script added for insertion/burning villages (A3 effects)

-Player can skip time near any fireplace (mission starts midnight now)

-Insurgent transport chopper may now also commit land insertion (for the cargo)

-Added camp/car alarms (certain nearby AI groups react to those)

-Added refugee camps

-Added sea traffic

-Added gemlights

-Surrendering conditions tweaked

-Overview fixed

-Other fixes/tweaks

Edited by SaOk

The new AiA-mod version have fixed the crashing (so far look very good) with Takistan missions. I will update the Whole Lotta War soon with the latest new scripts. Also continue working on the campaign.

Will there be an update for the version that is compatible with A2?

Actually the Black Forest conversion might require only A2. I dont remember adding any OA stuff in it.

Most interested in Zub update (pass time, new challenges, etc.). I tried to play the A3, but All in Arma have quite a few annoying bugs at the moment, therefore, I decided to return to the A2 version, but it gives me error after the intro. So, are there any plans to upgrade the A2 version to the state of 1.5 (except for those features that are not possible without A3)?

Currently, with limited time, I will focus on A3 missions (including the conversions), but later I may return to update the A2 versions too. Anyway the Zub in ArmA2 is still suffering (havent tested with the latest betas) from suddent FPS drop (after ~1,5 hours) and I havent found cure for that. In A3 I havent yet faced the issue.

Got it. Thanks for the reply. Then i will give another try to Arma 3.