genesis2010

Healing yourself with First aid kit or FAK

Hi,

I have a noob question here, i can't seem to find how to use the first aid kit on myself, it said on the field manual that you can use it on other, no problem here , but it said you can even use it on yourself but fail to say how to. There is something i miss there because it cant be to hard. It is not like DayZ where you right click on the thing on your inventory, and you cant use the scroll mouse down/up menu because it dont appear there. And another thing, i looked on internet for this but there is no one with this problem, i mean for christ sake im a Eve Online player i know hard game but this is so stupid there is no words for it. Anyway.

You scroll your mouse wheel when injured :)

Are you sure you are using a first aid kit and not the medical box ?

Hello thank for the reply, but it doesnt work, i don't know why but when im injured ( i got a asterix on screen or a kind of star if you prefer) i use the mouse scroll but it doesnt appear. And if i look on my inventory i have the first aid kit and it say usable on other, but on the field manual it say you can use it on you. Anyway im lost here

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

sorry it does work, i dont know why i did'nt see it, my bad, im stupid sometime.

Too much alcohol over the weekend maybe ? anyways i'm glad you got it fixed :)

richie,

I have the same question ! I have bandages and morphine . How do I use it on myself? I do not get anything when use the scroll wheel.

Do I have to drop them on the ground in order to use them? Any help would be a great help. I am getting tired of bleeding to death.

Thank You in advance.

Ron

On 2/23/2017 at 0:57 AM, oldmedic said:

richie,

I have the same question ! I have bandages and morphine . How do I use it on myself? I do not get anything when use the scroll wheel.

Do I have to drop them on the ground in order to use them? Any help would be a great help. I am getting tired of bleeding to death.

Thank You in advance.

Ron

If you have morphine and bandages, are you using the ACE mod?  It has a more in depth medical system.  If so, then you need to press ctrl+left windows key, and it will open a self interaction menu.

On 22.2.2017 at 10:57 PM, oldmedic said:

richie,

Thank You in advance.

Ron

if you are playing with the ace medical system, look into some medic-guides and enable the medical menu for yourself; makes stuff much easier