Sign in to follow this  
flashpoint29

Why buy arma 3 to help the game development

hi guys and guys bohemia. First of all Arma 3 Supporter Edition Steam version, you have to pay for the following reason, you have to buy to help the bohemian game development for the game it certainly can develop amazing and exciting set, do not think and then we reward.

I'll buy and committee recommends to my friends to buy it and can help develop and pirate copy anything they do not, then we will have at the end of his unfoldment in our hands a increible.animense game and buy it in order to enjoy the most of this game and make it more durable and dazzling possible.

you notice the action and be as intensely

that the story mode is as long as possible, we want many hours as multijugardor mode never dies

a lot of variety of weapons

destructions amazing

in short I have not much more to say for this piece of kit.

greetings and thanks

I see that english isn't your first language (i assume it's spanish) so you probably didn't got the point when your previous thread was locked. No worries, i know how hard it can be to get the point if english isn't your first language so this is still a friendly "warning", no offence.

Please check the alread existing threads. Also check the stickied threads on top. There is surely another feedback thread in which you can post your opinion.

If a Moderator closes a thread, users aren't allowed to create a new one. Usually such behaviour get's punished but as i wrote above as probably the point was lost in translation for you.

So, check existing threads, pick one which seems appropriate to you and post in there. This ones here gets closed.

@all

if someone with spanish knowledge could send him a PM with a translation of this, i would appreciate it.