Sign in to follow this  
udidwht

New to TOH...

Picked this up as well as the Hinds ad-on and was wondering what I should expect with my setup? Also have ARMA2 OA as well...what all should I do or need to get up and running well? Just to add...I also have a Thrustmaster T16000M. Picked up both TOH and Hinds for $14.XX on GameStop:yay:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1

Core i5 2500k (unclocked)

8GB G-Skill RAM

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 (BIOS F-10)

XFX HD Radeon 6870 1GB GDDR5 256bit -CCC-13.1 (upgrading soon to XFX HD Radeon 7870 2GB GDDR5 256bit)

1TB Hitachi SATA3 32mb cache 7200rpm --- Game drive

1TB Seagate SATA2 32mb cache 7200rpm --- OS drive

Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer

LG Blue Ray DL burner

Antec 650w PSU

Rosewill Challenger mid tower black

Edited by udidwht

Hello udidwht, since you have all of the requirements for your computer, just start up the setup and wait for it to finish. Once done, Launch one of the games and set up the graphics settings by going to OPTIONS/GRAPHIC OPTIONS. You can adjust all of the settings as you please. My preferred I Core to run it would be the Core i7 (it runs smooth as well as the graphics extreme). I hope this answers your question. :)

Ranwer

Nice joystick and great PC. I am sure you will have a fantastic experience with this perfect one of a kind simulator.

And also please don't forget, if it pleases you and as long as you are well experienced, to go online and participate in the extra challenging multiplayer missions......