Sign in to follow this  
gachopin

My RC T55 model

I love Arma/OFP so much, and I made T-55 Resistance ver today. :)

T55_scalemodel_OFPmodel.jpg

Movie is

• Like 1

Oh my science yes

Nice :ok:

Always had a soft spot for the Feckin Individualistic Arseholes, same for the T-55. It´s double greatness!

It has too much detail, please lower the polycount! :butbut: :bounce3:

Always had a soft spot for the Feckin Individualistic Arseholes, same for the T-55. It´s double greatness!

You mean the Fictitious Insurgent Army?

Anyways, I love it. It's good to see some love for the Fish Insemination Association after all these years! Go Forging Industry Association!

Yeah, pretty sure the real FIA T55 has no AA MG and much more blockiness. Last one I saw, anyway. Also, needs to brew up when hit by AK rounds.

That's not polycount, it's a well-made normal map. :p

Myke;2377991']That's not polycount' date=' it's a well-made normal map. :p[/quote']

Good luck in creating a normal map that renders a 3d looking DShK on an AA mount out of thin air :p

Good luck in creating a normal map that renders a 3d looking DShK on an AA mount out of thin air :p

Oh, in fact that is pretty easy to achieve. All you have to do is....oh look, behind you, a three headed monkey....

But BTT. This tank looks gorgeous. Would love to have myself a RC Tank but they are financially out of my league. Hell, a Matchbox car is out of my league. :sad:

Holy mother of awesome!

Looks fantastic. I nearly cried.

I'm well into RC tanks myself. I've got myself about 8 of those 1/16th Tamiya beasts.

Hooben make an amazing 1/16th T-55, been on my wishlist for a while. You've definitely inspired me to give it the FIA treatment if I ever get it.

Yeah, pretty sure the real FIA T55 has no AA MG and much more blockiness. Last one I saw, anyway. Also, needs to brew up when hit by AK rounds.

Yes that is.Also FIA T55 have sideskirt. I think resistance using copied T-55 like iraq tanks at gulf war.

Looks nice, Just think the front metric are not correct ( under they barrel)

That looks quite nice, i think i will have to get myself one :)

maybe add those skirts, add green stripe too , BIS painted FIA vehicles with green stripe (to remember 1968)

Wow, it's so detailed. I made a t-80 model out of paper. It looks like one of those ofp tanks, which were destroyed and turned into a paper origami.