only solution is asking to RHS Team how they managed to set the picture or de-pbo it and look how they did :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

only solution is asking to RHS Team how they managed to set the picture or de-pbo it and look how they did :)

I've de-pbo'd other missions that have it, but I don't understand how they did it.  Most of them have there's in the description.txt just as I do.

I too followed all the instructions.

I Export to Single Player Missions

The overview text fails, the overview picture fails, the overview author name fails

Loadscreen text success!  Load screen picture success!  Load screen author name success!

So my picture and my text are all just fine.   Mysteriously the Overview part does not work.  Implying some link is broken.

3 hours ago, Joe98 said:

I too followed all the instructions.

I Export to Single Player Missions

The overview text fails, the overview picture fails, the overview author name fails

Loadscreen text success!  Load screen picture success!  Load screen author name success!

So my picture and my text are all just fine.   Mysteriously the Overview part does not work.  Implying some link is broken.

Yes, exporting a mission to singleplayer doesn't work properly. It has been this was from the beginning, so I can only assume that there is no intentions of fixing it.  

• Like 1