Sign in to follow this  
Minutemen

Start and Landing Waypoints

Hi i have a few question about the Editor and generaly editing the game.

Will the ,Land' and ,start' waypoint from Arma1 be back so that i don't need to "script" everything? Will this "Magazines will not be reloaded on vehicles" bug solved or does it still need manual scripts? Will there be a Real time editor option?

Will Bohemia release some overdone modding tools and get rid of that "you can't unlock this stuff because we don't want but the russians don't care anyway so they do way more better stuff than your boring ,a marine with other colours is now a norwegian super soldier, trinket" restriction of modable BI Content?

Will the ,Land' and ,start' waypoint from Arma1 be back so that i don't need to "script" everything?

landAt - inserting a single command into a waypoint (which you would have to create either way) isn't exactly "scripting".

Will this "Magazines will not be reloaded on vehicles" bug solved or does it still need manual scripts?

IIRC, last week this worked in A2, might be wrong though.

"you can't unlock this stuff because we don't want but the russians don't care anyway so they do way more better stuff than your boring ,a marine with other colours is now a norwegian super soldier, trinket"

Well, best mods are those made from scratch anyway, you don't need anything from BIS that they don't already provide. And a excellent example. I know some places on this planet where it is completely legal to kill each other, does that mean we should allow this in <insert name of your country> aswell? Two wrongs doesn't make one right.

Edited by [FRL]Myke

landAt - inserting a single command into a waypoint (which you would have to create either way) isn't exactly "scripting".

Yeah but in Arma1 this wasn't necessary at all because they had a waypoint command for that already and i think they should bring that back. And maybee some other stuff as "following" and so.

Well, best mods are those made from scratch anyway, you don't need anything from BIS that they don't already provide. And a excellent example. I know some places on this planet where it is completely legal to kill each other, does that mean we should allow this in <insert name of your country> aswell? Two wrongs doesn't make one right.

Okay two relativ terms already in the first sentence. Best and need, doesn't mean anything. Isn't a yes or a no but a assessment and a paternalisc term. The other sentence is just pure crap about countries where killing should be legal. Wow, blow my mind.