I'm not getting any errors. Perhaps they're using the Dev Build or have conflicting mods installed.

Edited by Outlawled

The damage is indeed higher. I forgot which difficulty/setting I used for testing, but the 9 mm took 4 shots to the torso, the .45 took 2.

I noticed the light source thing as well, and by now I have an idea as to how I might be able to fix it.

BTW, people from Armaholic have been reporting issues where placing the box would give errors involving CfgGlasses. Did anyone here experience errors? I can't replicate it on my end at the moment, and without the actual error message I have absolutely no clue how to fix it. :/

EDIT: typo

No errors when using the ammo box, had some difficulty getting the weapons into a box when copy'n pasting the classnames from the armaholic page though(thought I'd test that too), but maybe that's just me. Also, regarding the damage, will the difficulty setting you used be the only one where the damage is different or how does that work? Remember to put those classnames in a readme, I for one won't always have internet readily available to check online, I made my own for now, just a thought though.

EDIT:Also, you might wanna add the different variants w\ attachments already on separately. When adding your primary and secondary weapon and it's respective attachments via the init or scripting only the first weapon entered has it's attachments added automatically, not the second. This goes for vanilla pistols as well. Those attachments go straight into the inventory. BIS therefor has the various variants w attachment combos available under separate class names ie With and without suppressor. Rifles and such can still maybe get away with not adding the different versions, because they're usually added first in the init and/or scripting files, but it'll make things a whole lot easier if the pistols at least have their variant combos under preset class names. When space is of the essence in ones inventory, I'd rather have 3 more mags than have the pistol attachments take up that space, only to have to add then on the mission's start anyway.

Furthermore the mag classname posted here and on armaholic for the .45 should be "Flummi_12Rnd_45ACP" and not "Flummi_15Rnd_45ACP". For what it's worth.

Edited by Lost_Samurai

Also, you might wanna add the different variants w\ attachments already on separately. When adding your primary and secondary weapon and it's respective attachments via the init or scripting only the first weapon entered has it's attachments added automatically, not the second. This goes for vanilla pistols as well. Those attachments go straight into the inventory. BIS therefor has the various variants w attachment combos available under separate class names ie With and without suppressor. Rifles and such can still maybe get away with not adding the different versions, because they're usually added first in the init and/or scripting files, but it'll make things a whole lot easier if the pistols at least have their variant combos under preset class names. When space is of the essence in ones inventory, I'd rather have 3 more mags than have the pistol attachments take up that space, only to have to add then on the mission's start anyway.

addHandgunItem adds pistol attachments automatically.

player addWeapon "Flummi_USP_45";
player addHandgunItem "Flummi_Supp_45";
player addHandgunItem "acc_flashlight";

Edited by Outlawled

addHandgunItem adds pistol attachments automatically.

player addWeapon "Flummi_USP_45";
player addHandgunItem "Flummi_Supp_45";
player addHandgunItem "acc_flashlight";

And so I learn.....Thanks! (mumbles while walking away*damnthesenewcommandsmakingmelooklikeanoob*)

Note however that there can be (and what Lost_Samurai seems to have been calling for was) such pistol-plus-attachment combos with their own classnames; for example, seems that there's only sound suppressors for pistol accessories in the alpha, so there's four pistol classnames: "hgun_P07_f"; "hgun_P07_snds_f"; "hgun_Rook40_f"; "hgun_Rook40_snds_f".

I suppose that the hope is that there'll be a "Flummi_USP_45_sndsupp_flash"...

I'd prefer a system where all weapons have one classname. Nice and simple.

And in such a system, it would be nice to have a command like addWeaponWithAttachments.

player addWeaponWithAttachments ["Flummi_USP_45", ["Flummi_Supp_45", "acc_flashlight"]];

No errors when using the ammo box, had some difficulty getting the weapons into a box when copy'n pasting the classnames from the armaholic page though(thought I'd test that too), but maybe that's just me. Also, regarding the damage, will the difficulty setting you used be the only one where the damage is different or how does that work? Remember to put those classnames in a readme, I for one won't always have internet readily available to check online, I made my own for now, just a thought though.

EDIT:Also, you might wanna add the different variants w\ attachments already on separately. When adding your primary and secondary weapon and it's respective attachments via the init or scripting only the first weapon entered has it's attachments added automatically, not the second. This goes for vanilla pistols as well. Those attachments go straight into the inventory. BIS therefor has the various variants w attachment combos available under separate class names ie With and without suppressor. Rifles and such can still maybe get away with not adding the different versions, because they're usually added first in the init and/or scripting files, but it'll make things a whole lot easier if the pistols at least have their variant combos under preset class names. When space is of the essence in ones inventory, I'd rather have 3 more mags than have the pistol attachments take up that space, only to have to add then on the mission's start anyway.

Furthermore the mag classname posted here and on armaholic for the .45 should be "Flummi_12Rnd_45ACP" and not "Flummi_15Rnd_45ACP". For what it's worth.

The damage should be higher on all difficulties, since their is really only one value (I just used a lower one so I can compare the damage better):

class Flummi_B_45ACP: BulletBase {
   airfriction = -0.0012;
   caliber = 0.5;
   cartridge = "FxCartridge_9mm";
   cost = 100;
   hit = 7;
   model = "\A3\Weapons_f\Data\bullettracer\tracer_white";
   nvgonly = 1;
   tracerendtime = 1;
   tracerscale = 0.5;
   tracerstarttime = 0.05;
   typicalspeed = 500;
   };

I'll include a readme file with the next release.

Note however that there can be (and what Lost_Samurai seems to have been calling for was) such pistol-plus-attachment combos with their own classnames; for example, seems that there's only sound suppressors for pistol accessories in the alpha, so there's four pistol classnames: "hgun_P07_f"; "hgun_P07_snds_f"; "hgun_Rook40_f"; "hgun_Rook40_snds_f".

I suppose that the hope is that there'll be a "Flummi_USP_45_sndsupp_flash"...

I'm probably going to add a class for both versions, that has both attachments. Doesn't seem too hard.

Grats to your first release KoffeinFlummi ! :cool:

Thanks!

I tried using the dev build and a bunch of other mods, and I still can't replicate that error :/

Thanks to the kick-ass oliie there are custom sounds now:

I sent a PM on AH to the people that reported the bug(s) asking for a more detailed report, but I didn't get a reply yet, so fixing that will have to wait for now.

The idea I had about fixing the light source thing didn't work out, so that's also not fixed yet... :/

Next release is going to have these sounds, keys, and if I get some more information the fixed box-bug thing.

Can i have a look at the textures and fiddle arround on them?

pretty please ? :o

Can i have a look at the textures and fiddle arround on them?

pretty please ? :o

I've had a bunch of people suggesting polishing the textures. I'll try to see what I can do, and I'll send you a PM. The problem is that I created this model a while back as a total 3D noob, so all the different textures for every single part (safety, magrelease, barrel, trigger etc.) are in seperate files :D

I've had a bunch of people suggesting polishing the textures. I'll try to see what I can do, and I'll send you a PM. The problem is that I created this model a while back as a total 3D noob, so all the different textures for every single part (safety, magrelease, barrel, trigger etc.) are in seperate files :D

Oh so you did a bad job on the UVs - i understand ^^. Which programm did ya use to make it?

Oh so you did a bad job on the UVs - i understand ^^. Which programm did ya use to make it?

3DS Max. I was bored today, so I just decided to completely re-unwrap it. I'll finish that, and then I'll publish the UVs for others to have a go.

Great, i love it, i have a few requests if possible..

Make the Compact version also ??

and maybe a TAN (the upper slide is a TAN color) ??

Would be nice :)

Dennis

• Like 1

Small WIP report:

Reworking the textures right now. After I'm done, I'll send the UV maps to those who are interested. Render:

ALSJbwjs.jpg

(click me)

Great, i love it, i have a few requests if possible..

Make the Compact version also ??

and maybe a TAN (the upper slide is a TAN color) ??

Would be nice :)

Dennis

Like this?

jlqZEoks.jpg

(click me)

Small WIP report:

Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/jlqZEoks.jpg

(click me)

Im sorry to interrupt but wouldn't a tan version look more like this? HK seems to go either full tan as seen on the G28 or black slider

DSCF7072.JPG

EDIT: Damn to slow :)

• Like 1

So ... apparently the (A)RCO is automatically zeroed properly... :O

(the splashes are a bit hard to see, i probably should have tested it with the water)

The 1x scopes still don't work properly...

But really, who needs those when you can snipe people in the next town over?

KL4cTHMs.jpg

I'm pleased to report that I managed to fix both the optic and light position:

(tips for others, use the View - Pilot LOD. :rolleyes:)

1wBofcjs.jpg pHpOr9bs.jpg 8SNvY1Ss.jpg

The only things left to do are messing with the flash a bit, making some keys, a Readme, and off we go.

All done. OP updated with version 1.2

Changelog:

• Changed suppressor classname to align with BIS standards ("snds")
  • Updated UV maps & textures
  • Added ability to equip optics using a new rail mount
  • Added tan versions for both calibers
  • Fixed position of light source for equipped flashlight
  • Added signature/Key

• Like 1

awesome addon btw. by far my new favorite sidearm. just curious if you will be doing any sort of laser pointer attachment for the bottom rail? like an IR or red dot?

Putting the arco , flash light and silencer on this thing at the same time looks beast, love it.