Sign in to follow this  
antnxx

Wingsuit

Inspired by this video what do you guys think if wingsuits would be implemented to the game. I think that would be great addition. Also our best friend Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 introduced Wingsuits in their single-player campaign.

Also our best friend Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 introduced Wingsuits in their single-player campaign.

Oh boy, here come the people raging about CoD and Battlefield's features, like in every thread where they're mentioned ever.

Also our best friend Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 introduced Wingsuits in their single-player campaign.

No, I think you will find Wingsuits were invented before Black Ops 2. :P

Here's a tip: If you want something, don't refer to CoD as a justification.

Mod fodder. If it's not required for the ArmA 3 storyline, it won't get made.

I think wing suits are a great idea and soldiers should be able to fly all over the map, also firing from the hip and other cool featurez lyk having red arrows on enemies and kill streaks with orbital strikes. Also the sea should be full of hungry great white sharks and there should be other cool stuff too lyk snowboards for HALO drops.

Make a mod of it, sure :)

Make BI implement it as a part of the game, no thanks.

They got far more important stuff to work on, this would have very low priority if BI really wants it in.

LOL saw the title and thought yes! awesome! It would be a great addition to the game as a mod and with a cool map to do it from. It would need one with mountains and hills but it would be a fun thing to do.

Adding it to the stock game I don't think would be worth it as there's other things to work on - not sure if any spec ops units have adopted their use - if so then it's something to consider IF IT IS DONE RIGHT. They should add in a good flight dynamic for HAHO and HALO drops though.

This would definitely be the only cool thing to do with the current ArmA III air physics. It would definitely suit wingsuit flying and it would be super fun.