Sign in to follow this  
Drzaues

Issue with load screen...

Hi guys I placed this description.ext in my MP folder of the mission:

onLoadName = "Sharp Vanguard";

author = "Drzaues";

onLoadMission = "Clandestine SEAL Operation";

LoadScreen = "Trident.jpg";

I also placed the .jpg in the folder with it. I got this to work once on a test mission but I can't seem to reproduce it. I have not done anything differently. The mission works i just get the "unnamed mission, unnamed author" thing on loading.

Thanks guys

either you didn't save any updates you did to your description.ext (eg :save as MP) or upload your mission i'll be happy to look at it

Ignore me works with or without the quotes, just tested

Also works fine as you have above, I have placed this in the description.ext inside the mission and it works

Edited by Gunny1979

HAHAH! yes I screwed around with it and V7 works! Operation Sharp Vanguard is ready ! If you enjoy clandestine SEAL Ops at night please peruse it should you see it in the server list!

Thank you Gentlemen!

Though I would love to add my own voice over in certain parts that is a bit out of my league right now...but maybe v.8!

this is an early version of the insertion. Since the patch I have upped each chopper to six players as the patch allowed for the MH-6 to fill all of its seats. Of course it is now a 12 player COOP mission not an 8 as the youtube description says.

Edited by Drzaues