Sign in to follow this  
frezinator

How to remove all weapons of player, when he steps into trigger?

How do you remove all weapons by using a trigger??? im making a spectating zone beside the battlefield, I don't want spectators to be armed.. I moved the respawn_west in the spectating zone. How do you remove weapons for both sides (Blufor and Opfor) when they respawned to the spectator zone???

You either place two trigger for Opfor and Blufor or use just one with "Anybody" and check which side the players are.

Because the first attempt should be slightly easier to use, place two triggers on the same spot and set the activation BLUFOR and OPFOR, both repeatedly.

In the activation field you've to add:

{removeAllWeapons _x;} forEach thisList;

There could be another solutions so if someone else has better ideas, just pop them :D

You either place two trigger for Opfor and Blufor or use just one with "Anybody" and check which side the players are.

Because the first attempt should be slightly easier to use, place two triggers on the same spot and set the activation BLUFOR and OPFOR, both repeatedly.

In the activation field you've to add:

{removeAllWeapons _x;} forEach thisList;

There could be another solutions so if someone else has better ideas, just pop them :D

Thank you so much Animus :) I love ur profile pic lol

I put this in, and i'm getting an error saying Type Nothing, expected Bool Not sure why, I just copy/pasted the code.

In the activation field you've to add: {removeAllWeapons _x;} forEach thisList;

It may not work 100%, it will work for units in the trigger are at the start or for a unit moving into the trigger but other units that move in the trigger are while the other unit is still there won't have the weapons removed.

You will need to force the trigger to reset

anybody present repeating

cond round (time %1)==1

on act {removeAllWeapons _x;} forEach thisList;

Edited by F2k Sel

Name the guy that you want to be disarmed Sol1. Make a trigger and group the trigger with your Sol1 (select a guy and press F2 and drag the connection to a trigger). In Activation of a trigger type: removeAllWeapons Sol1

In the activation field you've to add: {removeAllWeapons _x;} forEach thisList;

It may not work 100%, it will work for units in the trigger are at the start or for a unit moving into the trigger but other units that move in the trigger are while the other unit is still there won't have the weapons removed.

You will need to force the trigger to reset

anybody present repeating

cond round (time %1)==1

on act {removeAllWeapons _x;} forEach thisList;

What is the activation field? I see Activation Condition and Activation Expression in the editor when I place a trigger.