Sign in to follow this  
Tr51

Graphic problem with HD 7970 after update

hi,

After the update, on my HD 7970 have appeared ridiculous bushes, with leaves that look like giant sculptures modeled by a sculptor "bright." this happens by a certain distance

and when we return to the bush close to normal.

I am using the Driver 13.3, b3.

I hope it is just a matter of beta drivers. :confused:

happens to others?

three shots to clarify: :butbut:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139319711

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139318047

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139318015

looks like faulty lod, you may report it in bug tracker.

i had it the same way and gtx560 ti448 and hd7970 differ in no way with this faulty lod glitch

looks like faulty lod, you may report it in bug tracker.

i had it the same way and gtx560 ti448 and hd7970 differ in no way with this faulty lod glitch

i have also this problem with last dev build 0.55 , my GC is GTx 580 nvidia , and also after few minutes of playing, my GC become crazy and pc shutdown and restart , i don't have the issue when i come back to normal build ....:confused:

Same here through scope at 100 m and over, and transparent vegetation on some bushes at distance.

GTX660

Same here through scope at 100 m and over, and transparent vegetation on some bushes at distance.

GTX660

I see that. Its pretty bad.... Haven't tried to change settings to fix.. but ATOC isnt involved.

Out of interest, go to Video Options -> Quality -> Texture Quality and set it to Standard and see if that makes a difference. My LOD issues with this card are solved in Arma2 in a similar way.

in arma 2 there no lod issues with my 7970 or the ones of my friends, always max setting and no flickering or corruption like this.

regardless if normal or dev build, regardless of any quality settings allways the same, tested several cards now, so i assume it is a lod issue by bis, and has nothing to do with amd or nvidia gfx cards in specific.

tested cards:

7970/ghz edition

7950/ghz edition

gtx 570

gtx 680

gtx 560ti 448 cores

and finally gtx 560 ti

all tested with beta or nonbeta drivers and allways the same.

Hi,

I believe that it is merely vote on tracker reports;

There is already an identical report the same problem ..... all this after Update.

ps: [the problem occurs on both ATI and NVidia; ..... change the graphic parameters does not solve anything]; ... I find no reason to lower Texture Quality I have 3GB of VMRAM, however I've got tried, but it did not do anything.

Thanks anyway for the advice.

@xXxatrush1987 : I think you're right !!!