Sign in to follow this  
oxmox

Boston Marathon: 2 bombs blow up near finish line

Wow they really told a man to get naked? Isn´t that forbidden?

Probably not, unfortunately. Or if so, not any more, as this category of our rights have been washed away by the Patriot Act et al.

Requiring suspected suicide bombers to remove clothing (both men and women) is reasonable and legal if the arresting officer has 'probable cause' to suspect there are concealed explosives, it's covered under exclusionary rules to 4th Ammendment rights. It's nothing to with the Patriot Act.

Just some more information doing the rounds currently this from Channel 4 news:

http://www.channel4.com/news/boston-bombings-questions-raised-by-telephone-call-claim

I seriously doubt any claim from family is going to be accepted or looked at more closely what so ever, although its in the media and posted for ref.

This needs allot more clarification also:

-nIEfEN1jVA#!

If this isnt one massive coincidence in the same area, he should in fact be dead as far as I can see.

http://metabunk.org/threads/1422-Debunked-Video-Of-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-NAKED-Handcuffed-Walking-Alive!?p=38534

Edited by oxmox

The Aunt in Toronto is a piece of work, claims to be both a surgeon and a lawyer while living in government subsidized housing in Etobicoke [suburb of Toronto]

The uncle who called them losers will likely be the FBI's source of information about whats going on in this family and why they are scattered all over the place

going back and forth between the US/Canada and Russia despite ones living in Canada claiming to have fled for their lives.

The aunt got into Canada claiming to be a "Refugee" but she has no problem travelling back to Russia on trips.

Canada has had lots of issues with radical muslims lately, just recently several people with Canadian passports blew themselves up in Somalia and Algeria.

there's also the "Toronto 18" who were plotting to storm the Parliament building and behead the Prime Minister and set off bombs.

Yet another plot is being reported but nothing has come out yet.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/22/feds-thwarted-major-terrorist-attack-report

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/arrests-toronto-montreal-thwart-major-terroist-plot-cbc-180600031.html

Edited by jblackrupert

Requiring suspected suicide bombers to remove clothing (both men and women) is reasonable and legal if the arresting officer has 'probable cause' to suspect there are concealed explosives, it's covered under exclusionary rules to 4th Ammendment rights. It's nothing to with the Patriot Act.

So can he demand any kind of reperation? He was striped naked and cuffed in front of the whole world so to speak. I know I would be quite upset if I were him.

So can he demand any kind of reperation? He was striped naked and cuffed in front of the whole world so to speak. I know I would be quite upset if I were him.

Better get used to it, the barbarians are inside the gates and they are not only using bombs, they are using our laws against us.

What better way to destroy a country then to pit the citizens against each other.

Look at France, Germany, Sweden, England.... only a matter of time before they blow.

Better get used to it, the barbarians are inside the gates and they are not only using bombs, they are using our laws against us.

What better way to destroy a country then to pit the citizens against each other.

Look at France, Germany, Sweden, England.... only a matter of time before they blow.

And that´s actually the sad thing about this terrorism stuff....

And that´s actually the sad thing about this terrorism stuff....

Even the Buddhist's are sick of them.

The fact that Buddhist monks are trying to kick their asses says a lot.

=============================

Plot to derail a train in Canada

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/two-arrested-after-rcmp-foil-alleged-terror-plot-to-derail-via-rail-train-1.1248858

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/04/22/pol-terror-plot-ontario-quebec-arrests.html

VIA rail is a passenger train service that runs across Canada and down to US destinations

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Boston Bomb Suspect Eyed in Connection to 2011 Triple Murder

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-eyed-connection-2011-triple-murder-164354976--abc-news-topstories.html

Edited by jblackrupert

Well well, is it me in ref to that arrest and the media being seriously wrong all things looking like a debunk, then again, if thats the case what was it and how was that put in the news as the event it was not? Dear me.

Plot to derail a train in Canada

I heard this announced I also heard ..

"plot" ... "alleged" .. "al Qaeda elements located in Iranâ€

And for some reason I did in this instance think, what complete & utter bollocks, everso well timed this comes about and the Al Qaeda are now telling them what to do from .. *drum roll* Iran, John Bolton must be wetting himself with glee. There were a few arrests over here in Uk for alleged terror plots, absolutely nothing came of them and never heard of the cases since.

This is of course & as always is my own view.

Of course. \

Gotta keep flying under the Mods radar.

But I'm sure Alex Jones agrees with you..

Well well, is it me in ref to that arrest and the media being seriously wrong all things looking like a debunk, then again, if thats the case what was it and how was that put in the news as the event it was not? Dear me.

And for some reason I did in this instance think, what complete & utter bollocks, everso well timed this comes about and the Al Qaeda are now telling them what to do from .. *drum roll* Iran, John Bolton must be wetting himself with glee. There were a few arrests over here in Uk for alleged terror plots, absolutely nothing came of them and never heard of the cases since.

It would be strange that Al Quaeda would find any place in Iran...

Edited by ProfTournesol
that not tha

It would be strange tha Al Quaeda would find any place in Iran...

What he left out there was: " there was no evidence of state sponsorship".

As Iran borders Afghanistan I find it reasonable that some elements are there without the knowledge of the Iranian Government.

Iran was previously caught supplying rockets to the Taliban . A shipment was intercepted in Nimruz Province 05/02/11 so it does seem that doing business with Sunni extremists is not strictly prohibited?

Legislator;2380162']Things are getting serious :j: ... Sarah Palin calls for invasion of Czech Republic because of the Boston bombings. May someone buy her a map or install google earth for her?

I feel like I should clarify for mrcash or anyone else; while I could definitely see Sarah Palin saying these things, the story is actually a satirical piece.

I feel like I should clarify for mrcash or anyone else; while I could definitely see Sarah Palin saying these things, the story is actually a satirical piece.

The best part is the comment section full of people that didn't realize that :D

You can post your conspiracy crap disguised as 'your own view' somewhere else now. Not in this thread at least, and preferably not in these forums either.

Ladies and gentlemen, mrcash2009 has left the thread.

Marathon bombing suspects had been on welfare

http://news.yahoo.com/marathon-bombing-suspects-had-welfare-135034895.html

America's Insane Asylum for Jihadists, Hustlers and Frauds

http://news.yahoo.com/americas-insane-asylum-jihadists-hustlers-frauds-070000343.html

Meanwhile in Canada

Toronto Sun columnist Joe Warmington interviewed the brother-in-law of Raed Jaser, one of two suspects in a thwarted terror plot in Canada.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featured/news/868018287001/exclusive-terror-suspects-family-speaks/2323455036001

Jonathan Halevi exposes the ongoing radicalization inside Canada’s mosques.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/search/all/radicalization-of-canadians/2277827487001

Canadian terrorist ties

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/search/all/ontario-a-terrorist-hotbed/2276017120001#2303494020001

'Criminal Code is not holy book,' accused terrorist tells court

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/04/20130424-111757.html

Edited by jblackrupert

People don't go THAT insane from losing welfare, there are several better avenues of crime to join that won't paint a target on your back nearly as well.

Imagine if we had another Oklahoma bombing, since everything is terrorism these days and demands military-style action.

The Oklahoma WAS terrorism, though.

But the guy was white, so...

The Oklahoma WAS terrorism, though.

But the guy was white, so...

20720 Terrorist attacks [Estimated] since September 11 2001 committed by Muslims.

When the day comes that you're sitting on a bus and a Nun come charging at you screaming "HOLY MARY FULL OF GRACE!!" and attempts to detonate a bomb strapped to her chest let us know.

lol, yeah let's do count every single attack by insurgents defending their country from foreign invaders as terrorism. And then throw in every killing in every regional, separatist, ethnic and civil war or insurgency where the participants have beards longer than 2 cm. Then they're religious enough to make it terrorism.

And then we'll start counting the violent attacks carried out by Western countries that qualify as state terrorism and we'll see who can do the best math. Some critical thinking if you please.

Meanwhile, Canadian mosque leaders have reported radicals who joined their mosques (in this case an FBI plant), and issued statements essentially denying the Muslim faith of violent extremists. But I'm not going to get in a link war with you, because you've already been reported for thread hijacking.

Meanwhile, Canadian mosque leaders have reported radicals who joined their mosques (in this case an FBI plant), and issued statements essentially denying the Muslim faith of violent extremists.

1.62 billion adherents, show me a protest against Terrorist acts with 1000 or more people showing up.

The estimated population of muslims in the USA is 7 million. Where are the crowds protesting?

Don't try claiming the media are not showing them, cameras are everywhere, everyone and their dog has one. YOUTUBE.... nothing.

Protests about the raising of bus fares have a far better turnouts then the ones I've seen against terrorism in the name of Islam and a good number of the crowd are white liberals

who always feel a need to wail about about how brown people are victims when they do bad things but if your white, your evil and it's all your fault, no excuse.

Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.

You've already been reported for thread hijacking.

Not really. The guys in Canada may have been in contact with the Boston bombers, frequented the same sites..etc

They may also share the same handlers who may be providing support, advice and know-how to build bombs.

Edited by jblackrupert