Sign in to follow this  
oxmox

Boston Marathon: 2 bombs blow up near finish line

What the hell.....at least 2 people died and dozens injured in twin explosions.

large.jpg

Live

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9996363/Boston-Marathon-bombing-live.html

Video - caught on "tape" when one of the bombs blow up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKV-_mZwxw

21.49 (16.49) It's still a very confused picture in Boston but seems increasingly clear that the city was hit by a series of coordinated bombs. At least two of them went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, possibly after planted in rubbish bins. Authorities are said to have dismantled a third and there are disputed reports of whether a fourth went off at the JFK Presidential Library.

Whats going on ?

Edited by oxmox

Why would anybody blow up a marathon? Those damn terroists....

Authorities are said to have dismantled a third and there are disputed reports of whether a fourth went off at the JFK Presidential Library.

JFK Library blast was confirmed by police according to Sky News. BPD officer says devices that exploded were in mailboxes.

@Moderators: Please delete this post. I made the mistake of letting my emotions get the better of me whilst I wrote it down. My apologies to anyone who was offended by my initial post.

Edited by Thani '82

Well there are reports police are gaurding a suspect/person of interest in hospital. People are suggesting the person is 20 years old.

EDIT: From Boston Common, police stand round cuffed individual.

BH7GC_YCMAA3180.jpg

Edited by STALKERGB

*Edit* I am not surprised if they pull out a Syrian or North Korean descendent out of their sleeves.. Then it's off to war over a provocation like this. The deaths were real' date=' but 9/11 was a malicious evil set up aswell.[/quote']

I can't help but think this myself.

They found a bomb at a library? That rules out the Right Wing, they wouldn't know where the library was.

Yah, you're right RalphWiggum.. But still I don't trust any word of what the mass media has to say about it.

Someone pointed out that the last mile (26th) was dedicated to Newtown. That was only 0.2 miles from the finish, close proximity to where the explosions occurred. apparently some Newtown families were in attendence in that particular area according to AP. Hopefully just coincidence.

They found a bomb at a library? That rules out the Right Wing, they wouldn't know where the library was.

lol!

Library event was a fire [Confirmed]

Given that it's Patriot day in the US, I doupt with was anyone like Al-qaeda.

Clear, closeup view of both explosions

Edited by jblackrupert

@Moderators: Please delete this post. I made the mistake of letting my emotions get the better of me whilst I wrote it down. My apologies to anyone who was offended by my initial post.

Edited by Thani '82
fixing an error made by myself.

Edited by oxmox

In response to Thani '82 but maybe not related to this topics purpose, I was watching The Dictator last night for some light watching, and his speech near the end of the movie hit the nail on the head for me and I guess everyone who has seen the movie and isn't blind to the governments wrong doings. You can read it below if interested.

“Why are you guys so anti-dictators? Imagine if America was a dictatorship. You could let 1 percent of the people have all the nation’s wealth. You could help your rich friends get richer by cutting their taxes and bailing them out when they gamble and lose. You could ignore the needs of the poor for health care and education. Your media would appear free, but would secretly be controlled by one person and his family. You could wiretap phones. You could torture foreign prisoners. You could have rigged elections. You could lie about why you go to war. You could fill your prisons with one particular racial group and no one would complain. You could use the media to scare the people into supporting policies that are against their interests.â€

Still seems their is an unknown toll on how many people lost their lives in the attack, some have said two, while others have reported three with many mutilations, the families of the people lost will be in many thoughts and prayers tonight.

I think they will blame a Right Wing Group for that or generaly Right Wingers. They geard up over the years with hollow point ammunition, armored cars, checkpoints and demonizing Gunowners, Conservatives, Libertarians and Tea Partiers as Racist Right Wing Nuts who are just as crazy as Timothy McVeigh. They wouldn't choose Boston on Patriots day for such a script.

And Rainbow Six isn't even out yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtfC4MVmuzU

Or maybee some kind of returned Veteran joined Al Quaida Hybrid like in Homeland. Never let a good crisis go to waste...

Thinking about this gives me the jitters considering I'm a runner myself :/ . That must suck, running 26 miles and at the end of the race just to see a kaboom. You would already be fatigue from all that mileage run and then be shocked from the explosion. From what I hear, people who run marathon, they would be so tired it would be even hard to walk for a month. Add the explosion to that for some mental breakdown and shock as well, that'd be worse.

Conspiracy derp

Dude, the bodies of the dead aren't even half cool yet, and you're already on about conspiracy BS? What's your next move, gonna dance a jig on their graves to really show how much respect you can be bothered to show for 2 dead persons (hopefully it stays at that), and around a hundred wounded?

I don't like to speculate, as I agree with what RW said, but I do wonder if the location was chosen because of all the flags. You know, as a sort of symbolic message to all countries?

Scary thought. Good friend of mine runs a lot of marathons. Thankfully she wasn't at this one.

Dude, the bodies of the dead aren't even half cool yet, and you're already on about conspiracy BS? What's your next move, gonna dance a jig on their graves to really show how much respect you can be bothered to show for 2 dead persons (hopefully it stays at that), and around a hundred wounded?

These conspiracy theorists are getting to be ridiculous. Paranoid cave dwellers who need to step away from the internet once in a while. They say don't believe everything you hear from Mainstream media and then turn around and believe anyone with a blog and some flimsy facts. Makes me sick.

I just don't get it why 2 IED's exploded at the marathon! Is it linked to North Korea's tensions, or is it one of Osama Bin Ladan's men for revenge?!? Whoever these terrorists or happy triggers are, must be brought to justice for their horrible crime in Boston!

Link for more updates on the situation:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/04/16/05/21/blast-rocks-boston

And again, don't say X about Event Y because you insult the victims. How lame.

If i would be affected by Event Y, i would like to know what exactly is going on and who is behind this.

Before this gets even more out of hand: The ones who think they must share their conspiracy theories with us on every chance they see - you leave this thread now and find yourself another place to share them. I'm sure there are plenty around the internet.

Not here.