Sign in to follow this  
^Th0mas^

Recommend me the best Sound FX mod.

Witch mod do you recommend for better sound FX? Im looking for something more realistic, maybe screaming/shouting soldiers and different sound effects overall. Better visual effects would be nice to :)

I think those mods have to be ported over from A2:OA but for visual effects there's optical snare's WarFX. For sounds I would recommend Chammy's Sound Mod in addition with RUGDS AI ^^

Don't know if those mods harmonize with A3's sound engine though it's way worth to give it a try.

Edited by Cyclone83

Chammy's

JSRS

ACEX SM

HiFi

RWS

Well, I'm only aware of a single soundmod that's in its infancy. There are 2 specific forums for A3-specific addons...

Witch mod do you recommend for better sound FX? Im looking for something more realistic, maybe screaming/shouting soldiers and different sound effects overall. Better visual effects would be nice to :)

There is an addon request thread for a reason... Oh, and what makes you think that screaming/shouting soldiers is "more realistic"? Either way, most sound mods replace individual weapon sounds IIRC, so they wouldn't work with Arma 3.