liukang168

Terminator Rising (WIP)

Should Terminator Rising MOD participate @ Make Arma Not War contest  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should Terminator Rising MOD participate @ Make Arma Not War contest

• TR Mod - Yeah take part!
    • Nah better not ...

:Edit: Nvm, saw that the poll was removed.

bump! any progress on this?

Hello tylerhimself and welcome to the community! Please take a moment to read and understand the forum rules.

Bumping threads and asking for news is considered spam. If there is something to tell or show you, the addon creator will do so.

Thank you for your understanding!

Has the community considered some sort of system where modders can post updates like coders do on SVN? Or something like ModDB?

Just call it 'Exterminator' or 'Eliminator' or 'Ultimate Termination' always a loophole somewhere :padlock:

Just call it 'Exterminator' or 'Eliminator' or 'Ultimate Termination' always a loophole somewhere :padlock:

you are just trying to make him get sued are you? But still even with loopholes you can get sued because they can look at the history of the mod and find out how much terminator like it is so that loophole will not work

Hi all,

the current problem I have is the lack of time due to my work with my own company.

I am still looking for dedicated modders to help me with the mod.

Anyone interessted in helping me/us ... ya know how to contact me.

you are just trying to make him get sued are you? But still even with loopholes you can get sued because they can look at the history of the mod and find out how much terminator like it is so that loophole will not work

Yeah but still!

"Armanator" is quite fitting! lmao!

liukang168 this is really nice to see and the progress you have made on the first stages of the models is really quite amazing. although it might be somewhere down the road, do you think it would be possible to make some good animations for the weapons on the bikes etc? some of the futuristic tecno transformations would be AMAZIING to see in game.

Edited by SpookyGnu

Yeah but still!

"Armanator" is quite fitting! lmao!

liukang168 this is really nice to see and the progress you have made on the first stages of the models is really quite amazing. although it might be somewhere down the road, do you think it would be possible to make some good animations for the weapons on the bikes etc? some of the futuristic tecno transformations would be AMAZIING to see in game.

Yeah definetly possible in some ways ... but as I said I NEED BACKUP :)

motorminator.jpg

with those early images you've just posted, do the units actually move atm??

If they do I'd be interested in seeing the mechanics of it actually while you are playing. Loving this idea you have now big time. I was abit dubious at first on how it might look. But you have the terminator's pretty much spot on. They look cool. Could you do a 1 min record of some game play or something please??

You guys are seeing anything in those images? in first image, All i see are some dark Bluegreyish rectangle with tyny green word "rifleman" . I can see something what looks like a siluette of a chopper without rotor and chopper landing pad on one of the pictures. On other pictures i can barely see something what seems to be Siluetes of three terminators? but they are barely visible. rest of the pics are just bluegrey rectangles with nothing on them. Those pics are too dark.

You guys are seeing anything in those images? in first image, All i see are some dark Bluegreyish rectangle with tyny green word "rifleman" . I can see something what looks like a siluette of a chopper without rotor and chopper landing pad on one of the pictures. On other pictures i can barely see something what seems to be Siluetes of three terminators? but they are barely visible. rest of the pics are just bluegrey rectangles with nothing on them. Those pics are too dark.

Yeah sorry, forgot my settings were quit bright. I ll up some new ones tomrrow.

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

with those early images you've just posted, do the units actually move atm??

If they do I'd be interested in seeing the mechanics of it actually while you are playing. Loving this idea you have now big time. I was abit dubious at first on how it might look. But you have the terminator's pretty much spot on. They look cool. Could you do a 1 min record of some game play or something please??

The terminators are moving already and the HK unit which is in the air 2. But we are working at the moment on the other units too ...

Ok here are the pics hopefully brighter ... Sorry the aspect ration, but i work on 5904x1080 resolution ....

promo4.jpg

promo1.jpg

promo2.jpg

promo3.jpg

promo5.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:19 ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 ----------

Can you see the pics better now?

This is a fantastic mod idea and its looking great!!!

Please keep it going.

Wish I could help but all I can do is encourage you :yay:

PS/ Since Altis is already abandoned I think its not critical to have a post apocalyptic island.

What I mean is concentrate on the actual characters and vehicles then do the island & ruins after.

Edited by EDcase

Here some WIP pics of the T800 with the m95 plasma gun ...

promo6.jpg

promo7.jpg

promo8.jpg

MODEL T800 by Marccom:

Model Port has been allowed by BIS Community under the policy of implied permission. Marccom has left the community and can't be contacted for whatever reason. Marccom is to be fully credited for this model. If he ever returns to the community and decides to deny the permission to use his work, then this t800 model will be removed.

We are working on a new t800 model ... Marccoms model is a place holder ... and the core of our inspiration for this mod.

Edited by liukang168

Can you see the pics better now?

Why not just take pictures at bright daylight without overcast?

Good work, curious to see how this will work out.