bangabob

Enemy occupation system (eos)

You can't have a semicolon in a trigger condition:

("mrk" getMarkerColor) isEqualTo "colorGreen"

THank you so much Jshock!!! :) i really appreciate it :)

found a problem, i tried to put that in the trigger condition, now it says "Missing )"?

Ha, Mr.BangaBob had us backwards from the beginning :p:

//it's
(getMarkerColor "mrk")

//not
("mrk" getMarkerColor)

Ha, Mr.BangaBob had us backwards from the beginning :p:

//it's
(getMarkerColor "mrk")

//not
("mrk" getMarkerColor)

Ahh Thank you!!!

Excuse my noobish question but how would i set addMPeventhandler to every civilian that already has been spawned or will be spawned while using EOS?

edit: or eventhandler in general.is the aiskill.sqf at the mark of "add unit config here" the right place?

Edited by ufopilot

hey love this script !!!!!

was wondering if anyone done a little script config for the Op-for rebels faction? or any mods like PMC?

hey love this script !!!!!

was wondering if anyone done a little script config for the Op-for rebels faction? or any mods like PMC?

You could use my redressing script (in my signature) to make all the spawned units look however you want :).

Just bouncing a thought off of you. It would be cool if you could have all your markers unseen and every now and then one will turn red, then you could react like a response team to the event. Once the marker is taken over it just remains green, or you could make it that at some later time it could be taken back over. Keep in mind the unseen could still be attacked. Just an idea to maybe add some possible functionality, and mini built in game type if someone so chooses. Anyhow thanks for your time...

It would be awesome to have a way to assign different loadouts to different unit classes..

Also, I'd love to make 1 static unit spawn in the center of a marker.. I want to give him a precise location, but he keeps spawning all over the place, even with a marker of 0.1-0.1. Is messing with the "safe position" script the only way?

Great script. Thanks.

Edited by InfantryChild

It would be awesome to have a way to assign different loadouts to different unit classes..

Also, I'd love to make 1 static unit spawn in the center of a marker.. I want to give him a precise location, but he keeps spawning all over the place, even with a marker of 0.1-0.1. Is messing with the "safe position" script the only way?

Great script. Thanks.

Why exactly do you need a script for that? You could just spawn the static unit via editor.

Anyway...look at this:

Is it just me or are other having issues spawning units in the cargo towers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem solved, marker wasn't big enough for the building I guess.

Edited by 3lockad3

One question, for the height restriction is it just true or false? As currently if set to true, the units seem to cache when looking over them while lying on rocks (cliff) or even going up some stairs. Is there a minimum height parameter that can be adjusted, so players going on cliffs or on upper floors of buildings don't cache the enemy, but aircraft still won't spawn them?

I have this in my setSkill.sqf:

// INFANTRY SKILL
_InfskillSet = [
0.05,        // aimingAccuracy
0.1,        // aimingShake
0.6,        // aimingSpeed
1,         // spotDistance
1,        // spotTime
1,        // courage
1,        // reloadSpeed
1,        // commanding
1        // general
];

And it's ok then I run it on my own local dedicated server - bots become pretty inaccurate, but then mission runs on separate (not mine) server with a bunch of real players - spawned bots became some aimbot terminators again. Is it possible somehow? Or it's just my imagination?

Excuse my noobish question but how would i set addMPeventhandler to every civilian that already has been spawned or will be spawned while using EOS?

edit: or eventhandler in general.is the aiskill.sqf at the mark of "add unit config here" the right place?

You could try something like this:

[color="#FF8040"][color="#191970"][b]while[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color][color="#000000"]true[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]do[/b][/color]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color]
	[color="#191970"][b]if[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]([/b][/color][color="#191970"][b]side[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]civilian[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b])[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]then[/b][/color] 
		[color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#191970"][b]addMPEventHandler[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"whatever"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
	[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]forEach[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]allUnits[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color] 
[color="#191970"][b]sleep[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"]5[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter

However,I'm currently not able to test this myself.

It seems only the player entering a marker zone triggers enemy spawning in the area of the marker, right?

1# Is there a way to trigger spawning of enemy if the Ai enter a marked zone? I basically want to have an ongoing battle for ambience and was wondering how i can do this with EOS/Bastion?

2# Can I control where the units spawn from (eg. a FOB area) from which they will make their way to the zone they are suppose to take or defend/patrol?

3# I am guessing i need to enter the custom enemy units into the unitpools.sqf if i want to use unique/modded enemy units for say east? and remove the default generic units for east.

It seems only the player entering a marker zone triggers enemy spawning in the area of the marker, right?

1# Is there a way to trigger spawning of enemy if the Ai enter a marked zone? I basically want to have an ongoing battle for ambience and was wondering how i can do this with EOS/Bastion?

2# Can I control where the units spawn from (eg. a FOB area) from which they will make their way to the zone they are suppose to take or defend/patrol?

3# I am guessing i need to enter the custom enemy units into the unitpools.sqf if i want to use unique/modded enemy units for say east? and remove the default generic units for east.

yes to all. I believe units spawned already patrol, not sure about defending or garrisoning buildings although with the right script you could add just about anything, yes edit the unitpools with class names I presume, I have never done it. but am sure its possible. having AI spawn units in zone would probably just need some tweaking of script for activation of zones, ALIVE mod is another great thing to have background battles and that mod controls is all. well after setup. hopefully someone with more skills to edit EOS can help, be good info to have/know when using this.

About point 3#: You don't have to delete anything, you can just create a new faction

[color="#FF8040"][color="#006400"][i]// ADD CLASSNAMES 	[/i][/color]
[color="#191970"][b]if[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]([/b][/color][color="#1874CD"]_faction[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color][color="#FF0000"]7[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b])[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]then[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_InfPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]	
[color="#1874CD"]_ArmPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_MotPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_ACHPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_CHPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_uavPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_stPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_shipPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_diverPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_crewPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_heliCrew[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][/color]

You just need to change the number in the if - condition, for every new faction/unit pool you add.

About point 3#: You don't have to delete anything, you can just create a new faction

[color="#FF8040"][color="#006400"][i]// ADD CLASSNAMES 	[/i][/color]
[color="#191970"][b]if[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]([/b][/color][color="#1874CD"]_faction[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color][color="#FF0000"]7[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b])[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]then[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_InfPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]	
[color="#1874CD"]_ArmPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_MotPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_ACHPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_CHPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_uavPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_stPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_shipPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_diverPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_crewPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#1874CD"]_heliCrew[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color]	[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][/color]

You just need to change the number in the if - condition, for every new faction/unit pool you add.

Thanks for your replies guys.

How do I get zones to trigger when the Ai from my side wanders into a zone? my tests seem to indicate it only triggers if i move into the zone.

I can do basic level of scripting not sure if i can tweak the script to get Ai to respawn from a specific area when using Bastion. I am sure in the past there was another script spawn system like this that did have markers from which the ai would spawn from. Perhaps this is a feature Bangabob could add to Bastion, perhaps those respawn zones/points if occupied/captured by the players side will disable the spawn zone entirely. Which could make the EOS even more powerful to be able to kinda simulate taking a city, pushing the enemy back until you have taken the key areas/zones. Perhaps the enemy can have a respawn counter or ticket counter and once used up no more enemies will spawn from a specific zone. I know you can set how many waves which is similar to king of the hill/horde type of game play. Other zones in a city might not be a spawn point for the enemy to respawn at, but could take a chunk out of the total respawn tickets the enemy has left if occupied or captured by the player. Just suggestions for expanding EOS. Unless there is already an addon/mod that can do what i am describing here?

This would both simulate a battle across a city (Ai vs Ai), and be an objective to take a city which could be SP or COOP play. Of course this would be subject to frame hits if too many units etc. But the mission maker can experiment with that.

Thanks for the info R3vo about UnitPooling. I can see how that works now, where you can just use the faction number as the index key as it were for it to be selected and spawn them. Cool.

How to add Bastion AI despawn timer? When I run out of the marker then enemy helicopter just disappear!

Is it me or has the recent updates broken this script? I am getting errors with EOS that I didnt have prior. I will post them soon. Just checking to see if anyone else has issues too.

CAREFUL WALL OF CODE

19:17:37 Error in expression <ol)));
_temparray set [count _temparray,_crew];
};

if (_type==8) then {
_tempU>
19:17:37   Error position: <_crew];
};

if (_type==8) then {
_tempU>
19:17:37   Error Undefined variable in expression: _crew
19:17:37 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\UnitPools.sqf, line 167
19:17:37 soldier[O_SoldierU_SL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
19:17:37 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
19:17:38 Error in expression <elect 0 == "driver")then {
_unit = _grp createUnit [(_vehicleType select 1), _po>
19:17:38   Error position: <createUnit [(_vehicleType select 1), _po>
19:17:38   Error Type Any, expected String
19:17:38 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\functions\eos_SpawnVehicle.sqf, line 18
19:17:38 Error in expression <elect 0 == "turret")then {
19:17:38 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\functions\eos_SpawnVehicle.sqf, line 25
19:17:38 Error in expression <elect 0 == "turret")then {
19:17:38 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\functions\eos_SpawnVehicle.sqf, line 25

19:17:42 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\UnitPools.sqf, line 134
19:17:42 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
19:17:42 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
19:17:43 Error in expression <ol)));
_temparray set [count _temparray,_tempUnit];
_crew=_crewPool select (floo>
19:17:43   Error position: <_tempUnit];
_crew=_crewPool select (floo>
19:17:43   Error Undefined variable in expression: _tempunit
19:17:43 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\UnitPools.sqf, line 156
19:17:43 Error in expression <] call BIS_fnc_vehicleRoles;
_vehicle = createVehicle [(_vehicleType select 0), >
19:17:43   Error position: <createVehicle [(_vehicleType select 0), >
19:17:43   Error Type Any, expected String
19:17:43 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\functions\eos_SpawnVehicle.sqf, line 11
19:17:43 Error in expression <ol)));
_temparray set [count _temparray,_tempUnit];
_crew=_heliCrew select (floo>
19:17:43   Error position: <_tempUnit];
_crew=_heliCrew select (floo>
19:17:43   Error Undefined variable in expression: _tempunit
19:17:43 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\UnitPools.sqf, line 140
19:17:43 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
19:17:43 Error in expression <] call BIS_fnc_vehicleRoles;
_vehicle = createVehicle [(_vehicleType select 0), >
19:17:43   Error position: <createVehicle [(_vehicleType select 0), >
19:17:43   Error Type Any, expected String
19:17:43 File C:\Users\Andrews\Documents\Arma 3\missions\mission_setup.Altis\eos\functions\eos_SpawnVehicle.sqf, line 11

AND

where could I put this code for guerrilla units that are east?

{
private "_unit";
_unit = _x;

if (side _unit != EAST) then {
	_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_flashlight";
	_unit assignItem "acc_flashlight";
	_unit enableGunLights "AUTO";
};
} foreach allunits;

Edited by JAndrews1

Is it me or has the recent updates broken this script? I am getting errors with EOS that I didnt have prior. I will post them soon. Just checking to see if anyone else has issues too.

where could I put this code for guerrilla units that are east?

{
private "_unit";
_unit = _x;

if (side _unit != EAST) then {
	_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_flashlight";
	_unit assignItem "acc_flashlight";
	_unit enableGunLights "AUTO";
};
} foreach allunits;

Quick and dirty? With a while loop and sleep about 10, in your init.sqf

And no, my EOS is still working fine, are you on dev branch?

Thanks for your replies guys.

How do I get zones to trigger when the Ai from my side wanders into a zone? my tests seem to indicate it only triggers if i move into the zone.

I can do basic level of scripting not sure if i can tweak the script to get Ai to respawn from a specific area when using Bastion. I am sure in the past there was another script spawn system like this that did have markers from which the ai would spawn from. Perhaps this is a feature Bangabob could add to Bastion, perhaps those respawn zones/points if occupied/captured by the players side will disable the spawn zone entirely. Which could make the EOS even more powerful to be able to kinda simulate taking a city, pushing the enemy back until you have taken the key areas/zones. Perhaps the enemy can have a respawn counter or ticket counter and once used up no more enemies will spawn from a specific zone. I know you can set how many waves which is similar to king of the hill/horde type of game play. Other zones in a city might not be a spawn point for the enemy to respawn at, but could take a chunk out of the total respawn tickets the enemy has left if occupied or captured by the player. Just suggestions for expanding EOS. Unless there is already an addon/mod that can do what i am describing here?

This would both simulate a battle across a city (Ai vs Ai), and be an objective to take a city which could be SP or COOP play. Of course this would be subject to frame hits if too many units etc. But the mission maker can experiment with that.

Thanks for the info R3vo about UnitPooling. I can see how that works now, where you can just use the faction number as the index key as it were for it to be selected and spawn them. Cool.

If you want AI to dynamically attack areas, use the Sector Control Module,Spawn AI Module and AI Sector Tactic Module.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/MP_Support_Guideline

Edited by R3vo

Quick and dirty? With a while loop and sleep about 10, in your init.sqf

And no, my EOS is still working fine, are you on dev branch?

Hey, no not on dev branch, was thinking the RPT spam was related to recent updates. For that quick flashlight stuff, I will look into a loop, never done it, so I will try that. Thanks. I guess I wanted more specifics b/c I am spawning several EAST units, regulars, urban and guerrillas, each having their own faction #, so I can spawn specifics to each zones, so I only want guerrillas to spawn with flashlights as the rest have NVG's. Wasnt too sure how to add that to a specific class. Those errors are mostly to spawn vehicle.sqf and unitpool.

// EAST FIA FACTION 
if (_faction==5) then {
_InfPool=	["O_G_engineer_F","O_G_medic_F","O_G_officer_F","O_G_Soldier_A_F","O_G_Soldier_AR_F","O_G_Soldier_exp_F","O_G_Soldier_F","O_G_Soldier_GL_F","O_G_Soldier_LAT_F","O_G_Soldier_lite_F","O_G_Soldier_M_F","O_G_Soldier_SL_F","O_G_Soldier_TL_F"];	
_ArmPool=	["O_G_Offroad_01_armed_F"];
_MotPool=	[];
_ACHPool=	[];
_CHPool=	[];
_uavPool=	[];
_stPool=	[];
_shipPool=	[];
_diverPool=	[];
_crewPool=	[];
_heliCrew=	[];
};

Side note: Is it possible to add another script for AI behavior? Such as one to have AI patrol buildings and garrison? I know their are several out there (not 100% of what I want but), not sure if you would consider adding something like that or if you could help me by directing me on how to add a script to this.

I'm not sure about that error, is it possible that you try to spawn a type of unit, which is not defined? Another issue I had, was that I tried to add more units intro the cargo than the vehicle had space for.

Side note: Is it possible to add another script for AI behavior? Such as one to have AI patrol buildings and garrison? I know their are several out there (not 100% of what I want but), not sure if you would consider adding something like that or if you could help me by directing me on how to add a script to this.

There shouldn't be a problem in adding a seperate script for AI behaviour and skill. However, I 've actually never tried that myself. Just test it out.

For that quick flashlight stuff, I will look into a loop, never done it, so I will try that. Thanks. I guess I wanted more specifics b/c I am spawning several EAST units, regulars, urban and guerrillas, each having their own faction #, so I can spawn specifics to each zones, so I only want guerrillas to spawn with flashlights as the rest have NVG's. Wasnt too sure how to add that to a specific class.

put in your init.sqf

[color="#FF8040"]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]execVM[/b][/color] [color="#7A7A7A"]"removeItemsFromClass.sqf"; //couldn't think of a better name[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b][/b][/color][/color]

In that script you add:

[color="#FF8040"][color="#1874CD"]_unitPool[/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"classname1"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"classname2"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"classname3"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"classname4"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color][color="#7A7A7A"]"classname5"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];//add the classnames of the units you want to add items to[/b][/color]
[color="#191970"][b]while[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color][color="#000000"]true[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]do[/b][/color]
	[color="#191970"][b]if[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]([/b][/color][color="#191970"][b]side[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]=[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]east[/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]&[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]&[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]([/b][/color][color="#191970"][b]typeOf[/b][/color] [color="#000000"]_x[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b])[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]in[/b][/color] [color="#1874CD"]_unitPool[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b])[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]then[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b]{[/b][/color]
		[color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#191970"][b]addPrimaryWeaponItem[/b][/color] [color="#7A7A7A"]"acc_flashlight"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
		[color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#191970"][b]assignItem[/b][/color] [color="#7A7A7A"]"acc_flashlight"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
		[color="#000000"]_x[/color] [color="#191970"][b]enableGunLights[/b][/color] [color="#7A7A7A"]"AUTO"[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
	[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]
[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]forEach[/b][/color] [color="#191970"][b]allUnits[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color]  
[color="#191970"][b]sleep[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"]20[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color] 
[color="#8B3E2F"][b]}[/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b];[/b][/color][/color]

I didn't test it, but I think it should work fine.

Edited by R3vo