bangabob

Enemy occupation system (eos)

Thanks. I didn't realise that EOS worked that well with civilians since they are given the same patrol paths as military units.

What is this alive i keep hearing about?

Yeah, they end up in houses, wandering around zones I place in towns, even try to drive a bit (I kind of wish the civ vehicles stuck to roads a bit more though). It's not a "perfect" civ simulation but I don't need it perfect either... I just want something to mix it up a bit so players have to check their fire in CQB/urban environments. I'm working on getting Wolfenswan's as_assassins script to activate on them too, via a trigger too, so occasionally a civ will pull a handgun and start shooting blufor. All I'm missing now is the occasional suicide bomber :D

ALiVE? Seriously??? 2000 cached units moving with a purpose on my map right now. It just doesn't have civilians or the functionality to handle specific patrol locations like your EOS zones do... so we use both. :)

http://alivemod.com/

A quick video I did with it:

Hi Bob, It must be something on my end. I'll test tonight And see what mod is causing the conflict and I will post here.

EDIT: I have tested to the point of frustration. I have no idea what is causing the problem. I turned all debug info on and it seems that the initial spawn is fine and the unit cache is fine but I can't un-cache them with return visits to the zone. The legacy version of EOS is working fine for me. If I ever figure out what is the problem I will post.

Edited by Redfield-77
update

I am aware of that command for units that spawn in, but what about those spawned in with EOS?

In the latest update all house patrol units are set to stand rather than crouch.

Hey Bob, I have finally discovered the culprit of my issues. It seems that the profile system of ALiVE conflicts with the unit cache system of EOS. When I remove the ALiVE profile module from my mission all works again (Though ALiVE gets disabled). I can only assume the you have changed the way units get cached because they never conflicted before. As a matter of fact I have had this mission since the first version of ALiVE and early eos and never conflicted until this latest installment. Its a shame because I really love the stuff you have added with the _crew unit pools and % chance to spawn. Brilliant work.

I had another guy in my unit test my results and he concurs. The profile module of ALiVE breaks the unit cache :(

Hey Bob, I have finally discovered the culprit of my issues. It seems that the profile system of ALiVE conflicts with the unit cache system of EOS. When I remove the ALiVE profile module from my mission all works again (Though ALiVE gets disabled). I can only assume the you have changed the way units get cached because they never conflicted before. As a matter of fact I have had this mission since the first version of ALiVE and early eos and never conflicted until this latest installment. Its a shame because I really love the stuff you have added with the _crew unit pools and % chance to spawn. Brilliant work.

I had another guy in my unit test my results and he concurs. The profile module of ALiVE breaks the unit cache :(

I'm not sure where your problem is. Myself and at least one other I know have ALiVE and the latest version of EOS working together quite well. This would suggest to me that it's not a problem with EOS or ALiVE but something very specific in how you are combining the two. The obvious question might be how do you have your profile manager set? Does it only profile synced units or all units *except* synced ones? If it's the latter that could have something to do with it as EOS is spawning in units on the map and ALiVE's profile manager is trying to absorb them.

great script :)

only a question,

i call a Wave of AI with the Bastion string.

how i can make to activate a trigger when this called AI all are dead or the bastionzone is mine?

Any reason why this setup only spawn walking infantry? I thought the new system would allow for any faction to use any vehicle, Im I wrong in thinking that?

-------------

//UnitPools.sqf

// CSAT Irregulars

if (_faction==5) then {

_InfPool= ["O_G_Soldier_F","O_G_medic_F","O_G_Soldier_SL_F","O_G_Soldier_TL_F","O_G_Soldier_AR_F","O_G_Soldier_ALT_F","O_G_Soldier_A_F","O_G_Soldier_GL_F","O_G_engineer_F"];

_ArmPool= ["O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F","O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F","O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F","O_MBT_02_arty_F","O_MBT_02_cannon_F"];

_MotPool= ["O_G_Offroad_01_F","O_G_Offroad_01_armed_F"];

_ACHPool= ["O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_F"];

_CHPool= ["O_Heli_Light_02_F","O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F"];

_uavPool= [];

_stPool= [];

_shipPool= [];

_diverPool= [];

_crewPool= [];

_heliCrew= [];

};

--------------

//OpenMe.sqf

null = [["EOSinf_1","EOSinf_2","EOSinf_3","EOSinf_4"],[5,1],[4,2,75],[3,1],[0],[0],[0,0],[5,1,350,EAST,TRUE]] call EOS_Spawn;

--------------

Oops I assume I need a crew pool too :)

Edited by RG_Magoo

EOS v1.972 working great in all-day 40-player coop.

bastion is pretty nice now.

one thing to note, if you try to spawn too many bastion groups at once ie. [["marker"],[16,3],...]

that can be choked by the server, and I find under full load (40 players), only 3-4 groups (of the 16) would successfully get their waypoints to attack "marker".

Better to dump more units into less groups, than less units into more groups.

ie. [["marker"],[6,5],...]

If I could propose something to increase stability, it would be to have a small sleep between the spawning of each group, to prevent bastion spawn from being choked by a busy MP server.

Also, the ability to set a random dir for the main thrust of the attack to come from. Right now the groups spawn in a pretty even ring around the center. I'd like the config ability to have a primary attack direction. ie a randomly selected 90 degree angle from which 50-100% of the enemy would spawn.

Edited by MDCCLXXVI

Right now the feature I would most like to have is the "house" groups to "get in" any static weapons that are available, or to bring their own. House groups are working great for defending my checkpoint bunkers and such but I wish I could get them to man a .50 or static AT *in the bunker*. Second feature? Better use of roads found in a zone by motorized.

I'm not sure where your problem is. Myself and at least one other I know have ALiVE and the latest version of EOS working together quite well. This would suggest to me that it's not a problem with EOS or ALiVE but something very specific in how you are combining the two. The obvious question might be how do you have your profile manager set? Does it only profile synced units or all units *except* synced ones? If it's the latter that could have something to do with it as EOS is spawning in units on the map and ALiVE's profile manager is trying to absorb them.

Heres the strange part. Originally I have (Do not profile synced units) and I have everything at the blufor base synced. This causes the enemy units to be cached forever and not return. However If I change the profile module setting to (Only profile synced units) and remove all the sync lines the light vehicles and their crews once again un-cache properly but the individual foot units still remain cached forever. Ollder versions of EOS still work perfectly its just the new version that produces this behaivior.

Anyone figured out how to get EOS zones to repopulate after all the AI are terminated? I'd like to do a procedural script so if a zone is cleared the probability of replacement groups repopulating that zone goes up with time since the player's last visit, etc. I'm too new to scripting to figure this one out myself so far... is it possible to adjust the EOS zones (number of groups and when they spawn) after mission start?

I notice that during the "briefing" after mission start, I may have a few EOS markers on the map for 10-15 seconds! *This is a bad thing* as players can get an idea of where the danger zones are, if they bother to look instead of just clicking "Continue". I've got OpenMe as the very first thing in my init.sqf... is there anything else I can do to either A) make sure these markers disappear before briefing or B) delay briefing for a bit so they have time to process or C)speed up the initialization of EOS?

I'd love to get rid of the MP briefing "Cancel" or "Continue" screen altogether though! Information on either/both would be great.

Thanks!

I figured the "showmap=0;" line in Description.ext

Would still like any tips in these regards?

Edited by Oktyabr

version 1.972

a pull from our server RPT

21:30:50 Error in expression <select 1;_grp = _x select 2;

if (!alive _vehicle || {!alive _x} foreach _crew) t>

21:30:50 Error position: <_vehicle || {!alive _x} foreach _crew) t>

21:30:50 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

21:30:50 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\eos\core\EOS_Core.sqf, line 170

Only relevant thing I changed with EOS was in unitPools, added an MSE-3 Marid to the light-vehicles entry. May or may not be the cause.

_MotPool= ["O_MRAP_02_hmg_F","O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_F"];

------

more .RPT

2:11:51 Server: Object 2:22152 not found (message 116)

2:11:51 Error in expression <tivated getvariable _cacheGrp;

_bSize=[_units,_units];

_bMin=_bSize select 0;

i>

2:11:51 Error position: <_units,_units];

_bMin=_bSize select 0;

i>

2:11:51 Error Undefined variable in expression: _units

2:11:51 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\eos\core\eos_core.sqf, line 93

2:11:51 Error in expression <store - %2",_cacheGrp,_units];};

};

if (_bMin > 0) then {

_pos = [_mkr,true] ca>

2:11:51 Error position: <_bMin > 0) then {

_pos = [_mkr,true] ca>

2:11:51 Error Undefined variable in expression: _bmin

2:11:51 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\eos\core\eos_core.sqf, line 97

_bSize=[_units,_units];

_bMin=_bSize select 0;

i>

_bMin=_bSize select 0;

i>

};

if (_bMin > 0) then {

_pos = [_mkr,true] ca>

_pos = [_mkr,true] ca>

_bSize=[_units,_units];

_bMin=_bSize select 0;

i>

_bMin=_bSize select 0;

i>

};

if (_bMin > 0) then {

_pos = [_mkr,true] ca>

_pos = [_mkr,true] ca>

2:11:51 Error in expression <ol)));

_temparray set [count _temparray,_tempUnit];

_temparray set [count _tempa>

2:11:51 Error position: <_tempUnit];

_temparray set [count _tempa>

2:11:51 Error Undefined variable in expression: _tempunit

2:11:51 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\eos\UnitPools.sqf, line 134

2:11:52 Server: Object 2:22151 not found (message 105)

2:11:52 Unit 2:18213 not found, cannot update

2:11:52 Unit 2:18215 not found, cannot update

2:11:52 Server: Object 2:18214 not found (message 117)

2:11:52 Server: Object 2:18212 not found (message 117)

2:11:52 Error: Object(186 : 42) not found

2:11:52 Error: Object(186 : 42) not found

2:11:52 Error in expression <"];

if (!_dummy) then

{

_type = typeOf _vehicle;

}

else

{

if (_dummyType != ">

2:11:52 Error position: <_vehicle;

}

else

{

if (_dummyType != ">

2:11:52 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

2:11:52 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_spawnCrew.sqf, line 60

2:11:52 Error in expression <0) must be a Side!"; ""};

if ((typeName _entry) != (typeName configFile)) exitWi>

2:11:52 Error position: <_entry) != (typeName configFile)) exitWi>

2:11:52 Error Undefined variable in expression: _entry

2:11:52 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_selectCrew.sqf, line 26

2:11:52 Error in expression < == "")) then

{

_crewType = [side _grp, _entry] call BIS_fnc_selectCrew;

};

if>

2:11:52 Error position: <_entry] call BIS_fnc_selectCrew;

};

if>

2:11:52 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_spawnCrew.sqf, line 79

2:11:52 Error in expression <entry = _this select 0;

if ((typeName _entry) != (typeName configFile)) exitWi>

2:11:52 Error position: <_entry) != (typeName configFile)) exitWi>

2:11:52 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_returnVehicleTurrets.sqf, line 23

2:11:52 Error in expression <pe = _this select 4;

};

if ((typeName _vehicle) != (typeName objNull)) exitWit>

2:11:52 Error position: <_vehicle) != (typeName objNull)) exitWit>

2:11:52 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

2:11:52 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_spawnCrew.sqf, line 51

2:11:52 Error in expression < must be a Number!"; []};

if ((typeName _type) != (typeName "")) exitWith {debug>

2:11:52 Error position: <_type) != (typeName "")) exitWith {debug>

2:11:52 Error Undefined variable in expression: _type

2:11:52 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_spawnVehicle.sqf, line 48

2:11:52 Error in expression <pos;};

};

_veh= [_newpos, random 360, _unit, _side] call bis_fnc_spawnvehicle;>

2:11:52 Error position: <_unit, _side] call bis_fnc_spawnvehicle;>

2:11:52 Error Undefined variable in expression: _unit

2:11:53 Error: Object(186 : 43) not found

2:11:53 Error: Object(186 : 43) not found

2:11:53 Error in expression <uncSpawnTurrets;

if (!_dummy) then

{

[_vehicle,"LIEUTENANT"] call bis_fnc_setR>

2:11:53 Error position: <_vehicle,"LIEUTENANT"] call bis_fnc_setR>

2:11:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

2:11:53 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_spawnCrew.sqf, line 143

2:11:53 Error in expression <rp) then

{

_grp selectLeader (commander _veh);

};

[_veh, _crew, _grp]>

2:11:53 Error position: <_veh);

};

[_veh, _crew, _grp]>

2:11:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: _veh

2:11:53 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_spawnVehicle.sqf, line 89

2:11:53 Error in expression <call BIS_fnc_spawnCrew;

_grp addVehicle _veh;

if (_newGrp) then

{

_grp selectL>

2:11:53 Error position: <_veh;

if (_newGrp) then

{

_grp selectL>

2:11:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: _veh

2:11:53 File A3\functions_f\spawning\fn_spawnVehicle.sqf, line 84

2:11:53 Error in expression <elect 0;

_grp = _veh select 2;

if ((_vehicle emptyPositions "cargo") > 0) th>

2:11:53 Error position: <_vehicle emptyPositions "cargo") > 0) th>

2:11:53 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

2:11:54 Ref to nonnetwork object 8dc41600# 1999289: ttowerbig_2_ruins_f.p3d

Edited by MDCCLXXVI

I notice that during the "briefing" after mission start, I may have a few EOS markers on the map for 10-15 seconds! *This is a bad thing* as players can get an idea of where the danger zones are, if they bother to look instead of just clicking "Continue". I've got OpenMe as the very first thing in my init.sqf... is there anything else I can do to either A) make sure these markers disappear before briefing or B) delay briefing for a bit so they have time to process or C)speed up the initialization of EOS?

I'd love to get rid of the MP briefing "Cancel" or "Continue" screen altogether though! Information on either/both would be great.

Thanks!

I figured the "showmap=0;" line in Description.ext

Would still like any tips in these regards?

You can put this in your init.sqf

{

_x setMarkerAlpha 0;

} for each ["marker1","marker2","markerEtc"];

Obviously replace the marker names with those you use for EOS ;)

You can put this in your init.sqf

{

_x setMarkerAlpha 0;

} for each ["marker1","marker2","markerEtc"];

Obviously replace the marker names with those you use for EOS ;)

I'll try that but I sort of thought that's what happened in EOS_Markers.sqf (if you have your markers set to "invisible") already?

I'll try that but I sort of thought that's what happened in EOS_Markers.sqf (if you have your markers set to "invisible") already?

I'm sure it is, this just avoids waiting for EOS to get around to it :)

I tried it and the code just wasn't fast enough to turn the whole array (about 40 markers) to alpha before the briefing map is displayed. The best I've been able to do so far is change the zone markers to "border" with a "fire drill" green that seems to match the map pretty close, unless you know what to look for. It only takes about 10 seconds for the script to catch up and remove the markers anyway but if a player was observant he'd catch the general location of several of those in that length of time. I might have to go back to just shutting off the map in briefing and grumble a bit when the respawn menu doesn't show one either.

I wonder if there is some way to delay the briefing that extra 10 seconds for the script to do it's work?

I tried it and the code just wasn't fast enough to turn the whole array (about 40 markers) to alpha before the briefing map is displayed. The best I've been able to do so far is change the zone markers to "border" with a "fire drill" green that seems to match the map pretty close, unless you know what to look for. It only takes about 10 seconds for the script to catch up and remove the markers anyway but if a player was observant he'd catch the general location of several of those in that length of time. I might have to go back to just shutting off the map in briefing and grumble a bit when the respawn menu doesn't show one either.

I wonder if there is some way to delay the briefing that extra 10 seconds for the script to do it's work?

Maybe a cutText (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/cutText) with the showOnMap value set to true to set the screen black while the markers are hidden then fade in? I've never tried this, so I don't know if it would apply to the briefing screen or not.

Maybe a cutText (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/cutText) with the showOnMap value set to true to set the screen black while the markers are hidden then fade in? I've never tried this, so I don't know if it would apply to the briefing screen or not.

Nope. Already tried it. In fact my "intro" is made from such. The problem is that things like that are read from the init.sqf *after* the briefing screen, not before it. :(

Nope. Already tried it. In fact my "intro" is made from such. The problem is that things like that are read from the init.sqf *after* the briefing screen, not before it. :(

Ok, last try - if your markers are all either ellipses or rectangles, how about this.

Set up your markers in the editor the way you'd like, then change them to the ICON type (leave them empty type). The editor will divide the area values by 20 to get the icon size, so you'll have a bunch of random sized empty markers. Then in init.sqf you can convert them back before handing them off to EOS.

{

_x setMarkerALpha 0;

_mrkSize = getMarkerSize _x;

_x setMarkerShape "ELLIPSE";

_x setMarkerSize [ (_mrkSize select 0) * 20, (_mrkSize select 1) * 20];

} forEach ["eosTest"];

As long as you are using only ELLIPSE or RECTANGLE markers, this should suffice (I ran a test, it worked as expected for me). If you are using some of each, you could create two loops - one that is all the rectangular markers and the other that is ellipses (or some other method).

Couple of questions wonder if anyone can help with.

Currently if ONE human player enters an EOS or BASTION zone it will trigger the enemy to spawn.

If the payer leaves a EOS zone then the Zone despawns

If the player enters a BASTION zone the enemy dont despawn - maybe intentionally. But it does mean that if a player drives fast through several bastion zones it will trigger the enemy.

Is ther anyway to make it so there has to be two or three players in the zone to activate it?

Also with te EOS zones you have to kill ALL enemy in the zone for it be "secured" - We have noticed on our dedi that sometimes it veru digfficult to find the last enemy need to secure a zone especially with destructable buildings sometimes enemy get stuck in the rubble abd you cant kill them or they spawn inside say a unopenable cargo container and are stuck in there. Anyone any ideaa how to make it so say when enemy count is less that 3 conside the zone captive,

Thnaks in advance

For some reason the Massi vehicles, armored vehicles, static, and helicopters are not spawning with EOS. The infantry is spawning just fine, is there something else I should be doing? Here is my Unit pools;

// Africian Rebel Army (EAST)

case 5:{

_InfPool= ["O_mas_afr_Soldier_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_GL_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_AR_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_MG_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_lite_F", "O_mas_afr_Soldier_off_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_SL_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_TL_Fn","O_mas_afr_soldier_M_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_LAT_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_AT_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_LAA_F","O_mas_afr_medic_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_repair_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_exp_F","O_mas_afr_rusadv1_F", "O_mas_afr_rusadv2_F", "O_mas_afr_rusadv3_F"];

_ArmPool= ["O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F", "O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F","O_mas_afr_GMG_01_F","O_mas_afr_HMG_01_high_F","O_Truck_02_covered_F"];

_MotPool= ["O_mas_afr_Quadbike_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_armed_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01s_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01s_armed_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01c_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01c_armed_F", "O_mas_afr_Truck_02_logistic_F", "O_mas_afr_Truck_02_covered_F","O_mas_afr_Truck_02_transport_F"];

_ACHPool= [];

_CHPool= ["O_Heli_Light_02_F", "I_Heli_Transport_02_F"];

_uavPool= [];

_stPool= ["O_mas_afr_Mortar_01_F","O_mas_afr_static_AT_F", "O_mas_afr_static_AA_F"];

_shipPool= ["O_mas_afr_Boat_Transport_01_F"];

_diverPool= ["O_diver_exp_F","O_diver_F","O_diver_TL_F"];

};

// Armed African Civilians (Rebel supporters) (EAST)

case 6:{

_InfPool= ["O_mas_afr_Rebel1_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel2_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel3_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel4_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel5_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel6_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel6a_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel7_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel8_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel8a_F"];

_ArmPool= ["O_mas_afr_GMG_01_F", "O_mas_afr_GMG_01_high_F", "O_mas_afr_HMG_01_F", "O_mas_afr_HMG_01_high_F"];

_MotPool= ["O_mas_afr_Quadbike_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_armed_F"];

_ACHPool= [];

_CHPool= ["O_Heli_Light_02_F","I_Heli_Transport_02_F"];

_uavPool= [];

_stPool= ["O_mas_afr_Mortar_01_F"];

_diverPool= [];

I haven't changed 1 through 4 factions..

Thanks,

nisko

Edited by nisko

For some reason the Massi vehicles, armored vehicles, static, and helicopters are not spawning with EOS. The infantry is spawning just fine, is there something else I should be doing? Here is my Unit pools;

// Africian Rebel Army (EAST)
case 5:{
_InfPool= ["O_mas_afr_Soldier_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_GL_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_AR_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_MG_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_lite_F", "O_mas_afr_Soldier_off_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_SL_F","O_mas_afr_Soldier_TL_Fn","O_mas_afr_soldier_M_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_LAT_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_AT_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_LAA_F","O_mas_afr_medic_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_repair_F","O_mas_afr_soldier_exp_F","O_mas_afr_rusadv1_F", "O_mas_afr_rusadv2_F", "O_mas_afr_rusadv3_F"];
_ArmPool= ["O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F", "O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F","O_mas_afr_GMG_01_F","O_mas_afr_HMG_01_high_F","O_Truck_02_covered_F"];
_MotPool= ["O_mas_afr_Quadbike_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_armed_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01s_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01s_armed_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01c_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01c_armed_F", "O_mas_afr_Truck_02_logistic_F", "O_mas_afr_Truck_02_covered_F","O_mas_afr_Truck_02_transport_F"];
_ACHPool= [];
_CHPool= ["O_Heli_Light_02_F", "I_Heli_Transport_02_F"];
_uavPool= [];
_stPool= ["O_mas_afr_Mortar_01_F","O_mas_afr_static_AT_F", "O_mas_afr_static_AA_F"];
_diverPool= ["O_diver_exp_F","O_diver_F","O_diver_TL_F"];
};
// Armed African Civilians (Rebel supporters) (EAST)
case 6:{
_InfPool= ["O_mas_afr_Rebel1_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel2_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel3_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel4_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel5_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel6_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel6a_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel7_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel8_F","O_mas_afr_Rebel8a_F"];
_ArmPool= ["O_mas_afr_GMG_01_F", "O_mas_afr_GMG_01_high_F", "O_mas_afr_HMG_01_F", "O_mas_afr_HMG_01_high_F"];
_MotPool= ["O_mas_afr_Quadbike_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_F", "O_mas_afr_Offroad_01_armed_F"];
_ACHPool= [];
_CHPool= ["O_Heli_Light_02_F","I_Heli_Transport_02_F"];
_uavPool= [];
_stPool= ["O_mas_afr_Mortar_01_F"];
_diverPool= [];

I haven't changed 1 through 4 factions..

Thanks,

nisko

I know you are new here but when posting code try to wrap it in spoiler (for large blocks of code) and php tags for easier reading. :)

A quick glance didn't show me anything wrong with your pools... have an example line from your OpenMe.sqf?

I know you are new here but when posting code try to wrap it in spoiler (for large blocks of code) and php tags for easier reading. :)

A quick glance didn't show me anything wrong with your pools... have an example line from your OpenMe.sqf?

Ya sorry about that. First post, first mission editing.

This is one of the zones I'm using as a test. The zone will not go to green after killing all the infantry..

null = [["mrkr47"],[1,2],[1,1],[1,1],[1],[1],[1,1],[5,0,300,EAST,FALSE,TRUE]] call EOS_Spawn;