Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

WIP British Infantry

Absolute top work Stalker! Models are looking excellent and the textures are looking fantastic as well, great job all round! I can safely say this will be my British infantry mod of choice, really looking forward to using this in the future!

Purposed solution.

Now here's were i get necky and cheeky.

I don't want to tell you how to make your mod as its you're train set. But have you considered making two sets of armor?

One with pouches just on the osperay lower down and and slightly rounded to the front but still maintain the clear plate policy for mounted op's

And one with the webbing belt gear for dismounted general warfare dutys?

Because its unpractical to wear your kit with some on the osperay and some on the webbing with exception to admin panels and Personal role radios?

It's something I may consider, like anything I'd have to weigh up creating multiple versions of (for the most part) the same thing, and that becomes a case of deciding if bloating up the addon with extra choice is worth it (put against space/simplicity etc).

Either way a change like that wouldn't make it into the initial release (mainly because I don't have the time before the 11/12th) but yeah like I say, it's something I'll look into!

As you have made a release, i will close this thread now :)