Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

WIP British Infantry

Oh my goodness, man. Those new screenshots are gorgeous! If I could make one request (though I won't at all disappointed if you choose not to), it would be variants of the combat uniforms with both gloves and knee pads fitted to them. One of the source of my woe's with units in A2 is that not enough units had both gloves and knee pads. Though for me, this is just personal preference. However, the units look incredible, buddy, and I believe I speak on behalf of the entire community when I say that we cannot wait to see them in action!

Amazing work STALKER! :) i just love it!

Those are some sweet screenshots! Can't wait for the release. You're doing great!!

Any progress news on this Stalker?

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, Private Message the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, Private Message the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

its only been 3 days since masterdons post/!!!!!

yeah but he request news , and the admin does not tollerate asking news that's the rules

I don't know what to say. I'm shocked.

Thank you guys for support on this.

Unfortunately this is more talk about moderators and BIS than me on breaking the rules.

"Give the man power to see who he really is."

No need to go in further debate on this because is pointless just live it on this.

This thread is dead until Stalker send some news by him self and we are not allowed to discuss about it at all.

:(

I don't know what to say. I'm shocked.

Thank you guys for support on this.

Unfortunately this is more talk about moderators and BIS than me on breaking the rules.

"Give the man power to see who he really is."

No need to go in further debate on this because is pointless just live it on this.

This thread is dead until Stalker send some news by him self and we are not allowed to discuss about it at all.

:(

Asking for news is considered spam on the forums, please read the forum rules.

can we get back on topic please could not care less about what people think about the bi moderator they do a job and that that ,

again looking forward to these skins

So, not really had much time to spend on this recently but I guess here is a small update anyways.

BritMTP.jpg

Larger

Been working on adding the HMNVS instead of the default BIS NVGs, still not finished but have at least got it working in game. Textures have been updated, mainly thanks to work/help from Sabre :). Still have a pretty big "to do" list and not much time free so progress will possibly be a bit slow at the moment.

HMNVS is looking good mate

Will there be vest+beltkit variants with closed mag pouches?

Been working on adding the HMNVS instead of the default BIS NVGs, still not finished but have at least got it working in game. Textures have been updated, mainly thanks to work/help from Sabre :). Still have a pretty big "to do" list and not much time free so progress will possibly be a bit slow at the moment.

Nice job mate! i really like the new nvg is it the same as a pvs-14? or is it two different goggles

can we get back on topic please could not care less about what people think about the bi moderator they do a job and that that ,

again looking forward to these skins

Afaik these aren't skins, but all new models/units

HMNVS is looking good mate

Will there be vest+beltkit variants with closed mag pouches?

Cheers dude, there'll be closed mag pouches on a variant of the vest, just gotta model/texture it first lol. Will most likely use the closed pouch version on the final rifleman setup when it's all said and done.

Nice job mate! i really like the new nvg is it the same as a pvs-14? or is it two different goggles

AFAIK they are the same thing, might be minor differences but to the layman such as myself they look the same!

Will there be bagdges/tags etc on the uniform?

Will there be bagdges/tags etc on the uniform?

SHould be, once I get the time to add them :)

AFAIK they are the same thing, might be minor differences but to the layman such as myself they look the same!

Why do I keep thinking that HMNVS stand for "Her Majesty's Night Vision Sight"? Such a Brit thing to do :D

Superb, I'm waiting for this brand new model.

Edited by Papanowel

Woot we need more Countries in game keep up the great work. These british troops will look great in game next to the Canadians and other countries i will certainly get when their made.