Sign in to follow this  
g00d69

Barret M107/M82 "Blackened"

I seem to have a sound issue with the silencer, namely no sound at all and most important no recoil.

hi g00d69,

after several tests, can i give you some feedback?.

- in the inventory the m107 exists twice (in the first slot for mainweapon, and in the second slot for rocketlaunchers)

- i can't attache optics from other mods, same for vanilla optics, or for other vanilla attachments like lasers, lights, ...

so please update to the arma 3 standards

- please add bipod compatibiliy with tmr modular realism alternate mod

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170579-TMR-Modular-Realism-Alternate

hope you find time for a ongoing developement for this very good mod. thnx for your spended time so far.

VTS works (bipod) but I agree with the backpack slot. I guess it's an artifact from A2 where the big guns takes the backpack slot because the share size.

BR

I seem to have a sound issue with the silencer, namely no sound at all and most important no recoil.

VTS works (bipod) but I agree with the backpack slot. I guess it's an artifact from A2 where the big guns takes the backpack slot because the share size.

BR

It also causes proving ground to not be able to recognize the weapon as either class(main/launcher) and thus not showing it at all.

this gun is awesome but i noticed that when firing the bolt or charging handle doesnt move also when u reload that handle is not pulled either. would u be able to fix this?

This mod is great, but I think making each scope special would be a good addition.

This mod is great, but I think making each scope special would be a good addition.

Can you please make this mod compatible with more of the scopes available in Arma3? I really like this mod but not being able to use some of the other scopes available is a bummer. Thanks for the time and effort you have into this great mod already.

Need help. No sound at all. Bin configuration error message - no standard weapon sound "bin\config.bin/Cfgweapons/m107_f_de fault/single.standardsound" Disabled all other mods except M107, still no luck, updated battleeye did not help, also does not work in Editor etc. Looks like I'm missing the sound file.

Would appreciate anyone's help with this issue.

Need help. No sound at all. Bin configuration error message - no standard weapon sound "bin\config.bin/Cfgweapons/m107_f_de fault/single.standardsound" Disabled all other mods except M107, still no luck, updated battleeye did not help, also does not work in Editor etc. Looks like I'm missing the sound file.

Would appreciate anyone's help with this issue.

The bootcamp patch for ARMA 3 broke the custom sounds on 100% of all weapons mods, requiring a config hotfix from the authors. If you look around some of the other weapons threads I'm sure there is a person or two who could either point you in the right direction or instruct you on how to change the config to get your sounds properly working again. This is not a missing file or something you broke. Just a value that needs to be changed in the config.

First off: Great job, g00d69

I like to use this weapon for a lot of my own sp missions.

I enjoy using the explo ammo which is/was able to eliminate the IFV APC aqnd other units' roof weapons in a few shots.

Earlier, I saw en explosion when I hit the canon or gun on top of the vehicles but today I only se dust.

What happened?

I am uising the dev version of the game and I guess that the updates of the game have changes things. Is that right, or 'is there anything I can do to change the damage amount back?

Regards

I see I am in a long line of people with the same problem.

When I load the mission I am writing using this mod, I get an error on opening the edit file saying

'No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_F_default/Single.StandardSound'.

I have initialized the mod in the usual way, and as expected, when I fire the cannon I get no sound at all.

Any ideas? Thanks in Advance

Toni

Ice Rhino

Edited by Ice_Rhino
First sentence added

When I load the mission I am writing using this mod, I get an error on opening the edit file saying

'No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_F_default/Single.StandardSound'.

I have initialized the mod in the usual way, and as expected, when I fire the cannon I get no sound at all.

Any ideas? Thanks in Advance

Toni

Ice Rhino

By all appearances, this mod is no longer supported. The bootcamp update required all weapons/vehicles with weapons mod devs to update their config files to coincide with changes they made to how the engine handles weapon sounds. This mod hasn't been updated since 04-26-2013, which is long, long before the bootcamp update.