Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 2.5 Released

Arma 2 CO is A2 and OA running together as 1 game.

First you install A2, then OA to the same directory, then you patch the game.

If you have steam version i think you should have option: run as Combined Operations (CO).

Mission released

MP CO 22 evolution cao bang (early version)

hamburgerhill1_zps1937611e.jpg

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/GITSEvolutionCBv2.us101_Cao_Bang.pbo

requires

@CBA

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/mods/@CBA_unsung.rar

@blazes_weapons

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/mods/@Blazes_weapons.rar

@uns (2.5)

Edited by eggbeast

I strongly suggest that if you want to play UNS with us, join the GITS server, and dont use ANY other addons than the ones provided in the description!

See you on the Battlefield!

/Arclight

Arma 2 CO is A2 and OA running together as 1 game.

First you install A2, then OA to the same directory, then you patch the game.

If you have steam version i think you should have option: run as Combined Operations (CO).

and I just can simply copy the AO folder to the folder of ARMA 2. I have it from the beginning of the first ARMA2 install, then OA? Because now I'm alone but the game viewer and August when the update ARMA 2 to 1.11, then update the OA to 1.62. On the Home screen OA, I see logo ARMA 2

Will check out the Evolution mission some time. Shame there's not that many people playing this.

crazy question.... is this mod multiplayer? I see a lot of coop talk etc but just verifying as I know some mods are basically straight up coops. This looks really great and I am going to be dl tomorrow, thank's..

Yes it is , the last mission posted by Eggbeast is a multilayer game. There are only a handful of MP games out there at the moment. However, after we release Patch 1 then will will focus on creating more MP games with the help of the community

I will be producing CO22 MP Evolution Nam for:

Lowlands, SEA, Cao Bang, and also Lingor and Tropica

Is it possible to attachTo a transistor radio to an infantry unit?

Is it possible to attachTo a transistor radio to an infantry unit?

There shouldn't be no problem on that(use the attachto command), but dunno, haven't tested it

There shouldn't be no problem on that(use the attachto command), but dunno, haven't tested it

Thanks, managed to get it working.

I also want to say that I've been really enjoying the mod. Patrolling the jungle with the radio chatter from your RTO does wonders for immersion! I'm hoping to get a mission out for it this week.

Yeah if I want the music radio to play on chopper how do I do that? Attachto comnand? And what do you type? Thx!

just set up another public Evolution Nam server

IP: 81.19.208.60:2320

please come in ONLY with @uns and @CBA mods running.

people keep joining with ACE on and causing loads of clients to crash - our clan is playing in a locked server now because so many players join running loads of incompatible mods - they're just so lazy / inconsiderate joining a server without matching their mods to it first.

anyway moan over. enjoy the mission! and the server.

Big thanks to Eggbeast and the GITS team for organising a dedicated Unsung Server for us.

As he stated NO ACE or OTHER MODS are to be running when on the server it greatly diminishes performance and ultimately crashes the server. After our next patch release I will be asking Egg to use the signed files so if you have anything else running or missing something it will boot you.

Sav

we'll produce an up to date @blazes_weapons with signatures too

There's a new plane on the block ... Which one is it?

o86k.jpg

Ok another clue anyone ?

dei7.jpg

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

F4 phantom? :) what are the weapon loadouts on it?

Nope the f4 was released in 2.5 , I was referring to the other one from inside the cockpit and behind the jet blast defelector ;) but yes eggbeast has been making different loadout combinations with all our birds too :)

Because of the airflow fences, the bomb loadout, the mid wing, and the single tail, I go with A-6.

So its definately not an A-10 Thunderbolt...? How would *that* have worked in Vietnam!

Definitely looks like an A-6, that bit sticking out of the rudder looks exactly like it. Hope it is one, that would be awesome :D

the cockpit gave it up, it's easy to see side-by-side seating arrangement :)