Sign in to follow this  
sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 2.5 Released

Something must have happened in the transfer. I checked the files and its working on my end. I will have to upload to alternate sites , nothing appears to be working tonight :mad:

I tried uploading to multi upload took hours and hours and failed

Been trying all free alternate site they either too slow or fail ... :mad:

I dunno guys there's a torrent link the front page if anyone gets a working copy please upload somewhere and post the link. Internet in Australia is crap and slow.

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

Theres something wrong here i have people who downloaded with no issues now all these corrupt issues , i have no idea whats going wrong guys

Guys, im not exactly sure of what has happened to the files. But it must have happened something when the files were uploaded to Armaholic.

I had no problems downloading it from Armaholic myself, as a matter of fact im in the mission editor as we speak!

I did however create a torrent, so I suggest you guys try the other download options (SIX, Torrent, etc) in the meantime while we work this out.

/Arclight

I dont have corrupt files.

anyway, is there a Marines version of the F-4?

F-4 and F-4 CAS

couldn't find it...

I dont have corrupt files.

anyway, is there a Marines version of the F-4?

F-4 and F-4 CAS

couldn't find it...

There is a Navy version and an Airforce Version. Check under the US Airforce category! :cool:

/Arclight

Ok before we go ahead any further can those who have had corrupted files please state what version of windows you are running please

Edited by SGT_SAVAGE

Yeah I know, but my question was about the marines version.

Yeah I know, but my question was about the marines version.

There is no Marine Version im afraid.

We made:

1x Navy F4 Phantom

1x Airforce F4 Phantom

1x Airforce F4 Phantom CAS

/Arclight

Ok.

Anyway, it's really great job done.

@unsung team:

Did you make base template? Even for the campaign you canceled?

If yes, CAN you Send them to me please?

Ok.

Anyway, it's really great job done.

@unsung team:

Did you make base template? Even for the campaign you canceled?

If yes, CAN you Send them to me please?

If you're gonna make a campaign, you may want to have a look at that brilliant Last Days In Vietnam OFP campaign : http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8938

Hi, im looking for "auto airstrike". I mean just script based on your support modul which can be used with trigger for example (which aircraft, which bombs, how much bombs, where to drop). Before i will start work on it just want to ask if something like that is not done already? and if someone have idea how to do this script ill be glad :-)

Just to inform you.

Before releasing I downloaded the file from Armaholic myself and installed the downloaded file. For me there were no issues. Than I validated it.

I see some people reported a broken archive where others are ok. Just to be sure I did the same again. I have re-uploaded the original archive (which I also tested), I downloaded it again and installed that too. No issues.

The new archive is called "unsung2.5_fixed.rar". This is the original archive, only renamed to indicate I updated our mirror!

Thanks foxhound, its a possibility that the installer might be the issue thats why those whom are having issues need to advise what version of windows they are running. It seems in windows 7 there is no issues.

i have downloaded it from AH to my pc client and to our dedibox

the only issue i had was that it forces you to overwrite your CBA files and we have server services running and restarting automatically, so it was a right pain to kill them so that the installer could complete. anyway much less pain than that which you modders have been through, so no complaints here.

looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

will post up a mission makers classlist once i've made it.

Im hosting a small 2.5 Cao Bang Coop mission tonight, feel free to join me ;)

Can't wait for the Hardcore Mission-makers to finish up so I made one myself :yay:

/Arclight

hey there congrats on the release , one question though is there a other torrent donwload ? piratebay is blocked by law in holland (all other torrents sites do work) (yes yes i know we are allowed to smoke little green bags :P but we can not download from a site :P

Downloading form six updater worked, at least UNSUNG did but not the ACE part. Been playing with the mod for a while now, great stuff!

edit: I have Windows 7.

Edited by PaperPlane

Howd you go Mr Pedersen did you get the mod installed? In your last post you said you got corrupted download , what version of window you running ?

Hey Unsung Team,

Fan-Frigging-Tastic! Greatest experience I've had on ARMA 2 to date!

Had issues with the DL from ARMAHOLIC (before Foxhound uploaded the new rar I think) so I got it from six. I'm running on Windows 7 by the way.

Awesome stuff! The new sounds, the new CAS options, everything! This, along with Hawkins Jungle Fever Redux for ARMA Cold War Assault (which no one plays anymore, I know) will keep me busy during my holidays!

Damian

thanks for the release guys.

i am getting an error on launch: Addon 'cba_xeh_oa' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E'

using @CBA_CO, @ACE, @ACEX, @ACEXSM, @UNS, @UNS_ACE_COMPACT

then in the "Epicentre" scenario, the cutscene finishes and goes into gameplay, then crashes. any ideas?

*edit:

Managed to get the error to go away by loading @CBA, @CBA_A2 and @CBA_OA rather than @CBA_CO, but still crashing about 30 seconds into Epicentre.

Edited by docbrown

Great work on the mod guys can anyone tell me the classnames of the two Transistor Radios thanks