Sign in to follow this  
Psycho5553

Project TavianaX Life!!!

Hope you got permission to use the Taviana map ? Martin has it copyrighted and is sending a DMCA takedown notice to anyone who uses his map, It will also come with the threat of a fine of thosands of dollars :(

Just incase you don't belive me see this DMCA notice they sent to opendayz.net > http://pastebin.com/umU8840G

I hope you do get things sorted, I really like the Taviana map so i'd be intrested in having a look at Project TavianaX Life :)

How do i get copyrights with him???

---------- Post added at 03:42 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

I mean i got this map from armaholic

I've honestly no idea how you get permission for this sort of thing, You could try contacting a moderator and see if they know what the correct way is.

Maybe someone else will see this and have the answers :)

The map was released as any community addon, i fail to see why you would need a permission to use it, as long as you don't modify it.

Edited by ProfTournesol

The map was released as any community addon, i fail to see why you would need a permission to use it, as long as you don't modify it.

There are newer versions that he is not releasing publicly. Since v1.0 is still freely available to the public, I'd have to agree that it's fair game.

Yeah. We got the V 1.0 Of Taviana... We gave martin (The Creator) Some cred anyway

Edited by Psycho5553

Glad you got everything worked out Psycho :) Better safe than sorry.

I'll definitely check this out and see if the rest of our squad are up for it.