damn i want it!!!

+1

Didn't someone asked the Devs in the Pre-E3 Livestream Hangouts about 3d binocular and they said it was on test. Maybe they could make the same for nvg it would be unique in games...

• Tweaking of wheels and suspension of both APCs (floating in air)

They're still floating. I think it might be even worse than before.

Custom HUD positioning is screwed up with NVIDIA surround, same way as ToH was before it was fixed.

If any devs are reading.

Is it just me, or is the skill of 'spawned' AI a lot higher than what it's set as within the config. Spawned Enemy AI will have close to 90% accuracy, whereas enemy that is placed manually within the editor will have a noticeably lower accuracy and possibly skill level. I've noticed this when spawning enemies via a script of any sort, including the use of the 'site' modules within the editor.

Terrox made a great addon that adjusts soawned ai accuracy. Seems to work well.

And yes I have noticed it too.

Amphibious vehicles seem to sink to the bottom of the sea, when dropping into the water sideways(90 degr) (e.g from the edge of a dock), exiting the vehicle when on the bottom results in a falling animation of the crew instead of swimming.

This may sound random and not sure it's worth a ticket but at the end of the Alpha, PiP was showing full explosions by way of live feed (yes, it was awesome) but now has reverted to early Alpha in which just a small light change takes effect instead of seeing an actual explosion. It worked before- what gives :p

Terrox made a great addon that adjusts soawned ai accuracy. Seems to work well.

And yes I have noticed it too.

That's great news, I'll go check it out. I've held off the on using spawned AI since they're basically turned into unrealistic killing machines, hopefully this'll fix it.

has anyone noticed the overcast (cloudy) looks like you have a weather circle around you and it looks like theres loads of clouds in the distance and hardly any wherever you go or is it just me?

for example set it to 40 - 50 and look up

i swear i dont think im seeing things... just looks a bit odd!?!?

Edited by tyl3r99
addition to post

Found a bug in day1 beta

Vehicles with HMG attached like to fly in the air when hitting trees. We tried a vehicle with no HMG and could not make a tree fall to the ground, nor launch in air. I believe both are bugs (HMG attached flying, and Non-HMG vehicles not able to knock trees down).

Video in link with flying vehicles

wow, just WOW! haha!

@tyl3r99. The weather functions are not fully implemented yet which explains what you describe. For example in even earlier alpha builds it used to rain without cloud cover before the rain functions were disabled.

Lets hope they will add full potential of the Simul Weather program :yay:

So I quickly decided to try the New layout option and it doesn't seem to work at all. I can't resize the windows that have the option, and when saving and restarting the game like it asked, none of the GUI elements are where I put them, instead they all pile up near the middle :(

Has anyone got the new layout options to work?

ahhhh I see atleast I wasn't seeing things ;)

---------- Post added at 08:49 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

phyX weather hehehe

So I quickly decided to try the New layout option and it doesn't seem to work at all. I can't resize the windows that have the option, and when saving and restarting the game like it asked, none of the GUI elements are where I put them, instead they all pile up near the middle :(

Has anyone got the new layout options to work?

The devs have said that this should be fixed today.

new update and still no fix for nvg? i want to see the goggles on my head like it's been before, after all - i equipped my soldier with it!!

new update and still no fix for nvg? i want to see the goggles on my head like it's been before, after all - i equipped my soldier with it!!

agreed :)

Oh My... :D Devs actually listened to my concern about always open cargo doors in Mi-48 ! :P Now they`re closed :) thank You and I hope that soon You`ll deal with the NVG`s problem and any other :)

As soon as I loaded up dev build, got this error message:

Cannot load texture a3\signs_f\signs\data\sign_settlement_3_ca.paa.

Was able to click Close and proceed though.

As soon as I loaded up dev build, got this error message:
Cannot load texture a3\signs_f\signs\data\sign_settlement_3_ca.paa.

Was able to click Close and proceed though.

Read the release notes. It's a known issue. ;)

Thanks. ;) But also, my soldier dies immediately upon ejecting from a hovering Kajman despite having a parachute and opening the corresponding side door first.

I just checked, and "Cargo of all helicopters is now able to eject and paradrop (the latter if they take parachute bags first)" <- both versions of the PO-30 Orca were missed, as was the MH-9 Hummingbird! Also, in addition to immediate death if attempting to paradrop from a Kajman, the soldier takes damage immediately upon paradropping from a Ghosthawk or a Ghosthawk (Camo) and if he has a FAK then upon landing he's immediately got the "treat self" prompt.

It still seems that a hard/fast landing is treated akin to a vehicle explosion, amusingly enough...