Jump to content

Recommended Posts

UCAV Sentinel have sinking rear wheels. While it staying still wheels start to sink a little and after short time they pushed from ground with an up and forward motion. Bug report

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noticed a small issue with ejection, if you change the 'skin' of the jet, the blown off canopy texture won't match, it will be the default texture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please Devs -fix the AI Helo pilots. They can`t fly at altitude  Above 350-400  m . They start to fly circles like a drunk 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.4.2017 at 3:34 AM, dragon01 said:

 Both Neopheron and Buzzard should be far more agile and climb faster than Wipeout, which should, on the other hand, be significantly tougher than them. Shikra probably should be faster than Black Wasp, too (though they should probably be comparable).

 

But they are not, the BLUFOR variants are heavier and faster, in regular release also on Development, this is really really weird.

 

 

BTW:

 

Can we not also get the F35B? Just take it from Arma 2 and put it on Arma 3 BIS, really it´s so easy to land with it :D, it would also fit in the new Setting.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, McQuade said:

 

But they are not, the BLUFOR variants are heavier and faster, in regular release also on Development, this is really really weird.

 

 

BTW:

 

Can we not also get the F35B? Just take it from Arma 2 and put it on Arma 3 BIS, really it´s so easy to land with it :D, it would also fit in the new Setting.

 

 

 

The USAF mod team is already working on the F-35A, F-35B & F-35C. While I'm working on the F-35E. 

 

So you got plenty of shit coming. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was trying out the Combat Patrol sample mission from the samples and it threw an error with a MOUT unit. Is this removed content or something that's not released/part of the dev branch yet?

 

mout_zpsrajvv2wx.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question for myself and others, just to get a nice and clear picture. 

 

For the Dev Branch, is it required to own the DLC to use the DLC items?

Also, will the DLC Bundle work the same as the Jets DLC?

Thank you for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fantasma01 said:

Quick question for myself and others, just to get a nice and clear picture. 

 

For the Dev Branch, is it required to own the DLC to use the DLC items?

Also, will the DLC Bundle work the same as the Jets DLC?

Thank you for your time.


Nope, you can test the DLC either in the virtual garage with no hassle, or plop them down in the editor.   However you will be prompted with the splash screen.
The bundle..which one?  If it's the first then the jets will be part of it yes, also if you purchased supporter edition a long time ago then you should also have the DLC automatically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
26 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Drone seems to be doing this every few seconds 
 


Jets also spring up and down. 

Neet hydrolics right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, harmdhast said:

Neet hydrolics right there.

 

lowrider DLC confirmed!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had headrange plus mod aktivated, so airvehicles are ok in FOV.

 

but would it be possible that you can disable all FOV they react to high speeds , to be turned of in the settings menu 

for all vehicles ingame ?

 

i would love to have no FOV in ALL vehicles, changes at all due to speed, its really horrible with trackir. you look to the

side and all is fisheyed like crazy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, themaster303 said:

had headrange plus mod aktivated, so airvehicles are ok in FOV.

 

but would it be possible that you can disable all FOV they react to high speeds , to be turned of in the settings menu 

for all vehicles ingame ?

 

i would love to have no FOV in ALL vehicles, changes at all due to speed, its really horrible with trackir. you look to the

side and all is fisheyed like crazy.

Can you please verify that you're running the dev-branch? (you should see a Development Branch watermark in the bottom right corner)
If you are on dev-branch and still get the speed-FoV changes in aircrafts pls PM me with more details (version, what vehicles).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The laser designator on the UCAV Sentinel is not tied to where the camera is facing and is instead stuck facing forward.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ejection seats only seem to work with the engine on, which is really bad when your engines are damaged beyond function and you're plummeting towards the Earth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ehm, i have purchased the jets dlc but i still get the 'purchase' reminder/edvertisement in game, and can't re-enter jets after getting out once, nor can i connect to the sentinel drone. Do i have to hook some key up with my steam account first? I have ordered it in the bi store, but the order details don't give me a code as of yet.

 

I guess this works only for those who have their bi account connected with their steam account. Thats inconvinient. I am not really interested in cross-connecting my various accounts. Any remedy for those that do not mix accounts if that is the reason for not having full access to the new dlc content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xon2 said:

ehm, i have purchased the jets dlc but i still get the 'purchase' reminder/edvertisement in game, and can't re-enter jets after getting out once, nor can i connect to the sentinel drone. Do i have to hook some key up with my steam account first? I have ordered it in the bi store, but the order details don't give me a code as of yet.

 

I guess this works only for those who have their bi account connected with their steam account. Thats inconvinient. I am not really interested in cross-connecting my various accounts. Any remedy for those that do not mix accounts if that is the reason for not having full access to the new dlc content?


Not released yet. The date is 16th of May according to this: http://nichegamer.com/2017/04/16/arma-iii-jet-dlc-launches-may-16-includes-free-aircraft-carrier/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i know it will go live on the 16th of may, and i purchase arma stuff in the bi store directly to hopefully increase the income for the devs compared to buying through steam. If i do not connect my steam account to my bi account, steam does not know that i purchased that dlc obviously, until bi provides us with the steam keys we can redeem on steam. Could we get our steam keys now instead of the 16th, so we can test all assets on dev branch, pretty pls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're able to test all assets on devbranch already. Sentinel drone requires some scripting to use (I posted a command that does it, maybe even in this thread), but otherwise you can place any jet in Eden and fly around with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xon2 said:

Yeah i know it will go live on the 16th of may, and i purchase arma stuff in the bi store directly to hopefully increase the income for the devs compared to buying through steam. If i do not connect my steam account to my bi account, steam does not know that i purchased that dlc obviously, until bi provides us with the steam keys we can redeem on steam. Could we get our steam keys now instead of the 16th, so we can test all assets on dev branch, pretty pls?

Ha I don't think this wait to use assets on dev branch for bis store buyers / supporter edition owners is intended.  A dev commented on it the other day apologising for the hold up. I'd imagine Easter weekend not helping the situation. Should be sorted soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or are many object in Eden missing the "Simple Object" attribute? Was this change intended?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18. 4. 2017 at 2:43 PM, R3vo said:

Is it just me or are many object in Eden missing the "Simple Object" attribute? Was this change intended?

Hi. Not all objects work well as simple objects - some objects require adjustment data (that need to be prepared properly by the content creator), some do not work at all (like units, game logics, weapon holders etc.). Because of that objects need to be whitelisted for the simple object feature to become available in EDEN. The decision if object is suitable and well prepared for simple object feature is left on the object creator. Whitelisting is done by adding config parameter eden into SimpleObject class in object config definition. Objects without this parameter will not have the Simple Object option available in EDEN editor.

Example definition:

class B_LSV_01_armed_F
{
    ...
    ...
    ...
     
    class SimpleObject
    {
        eden = 1;
        ...
        ...
        ...
    };
     
    ...
    ...
    ...
};

We tested all our assets and whitelisted all that were working fine as Simple Objects and at the same time got some measurable performance boost of it. In other words if you cannot set an object as Simple Object, you wouldn't get any performance boost of the feature (e.g. simulation house objects) or it would be horribly broken (e.g. weapon holders) or often both of those no performance boost and broken (grenade that cannot be thrown through military cargo buildings etc.).

 

With exception of units you can still create everything by script if you for some reason insist on it.

 

Note: I did update the object attributes with explanation that the feature is available only to objects where it works and brings some benefit: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Eden_Editor:_Object

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks warkonaut for the explanation, much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - was suggested that I post here rather than original thread. ("View distance pop up on vehicles")

 

Is anyone else having issues with vehicles are now not visible until extremely close from air vehicles? Had a similar thing last week with just the Orcas but now I'm seeing it as a problem with pawnees and blackfoots observing land vehicles (ifrits, varsuk, marids etc...only 2 km away and still not visible) Not ruling out hardware issues on my laptop but it's almost like some of the LODs are missing? Can anyone confirm? Test scenario - place blackfoot or pawnee south of Stratis airfield 200m up. Place ifrit 2 km away on airfiled and see if you can detect it without zooming in.

In fact trying any of the new jets I've noticed buildings also are only rended at close range (approx 2km) so makes testing them difficult. View/object distance 12km


darksidesixofficial confirmed he was having the same issue - can anyone else verify please? Want to confirm it's not my hardware

 

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×