Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is beyond excellent. After flying around the Kajman in some intense weather with lots of enemy targets and threats, It feels solid, deeply immersive. This is excellent work but I feel like there's just one thing missing... still, not being able to dump only 2 flares instead of 12. Please enable this feature, with the new upgrades to aircraft that were long needed, sensors and such, this would fix the long standing issue with the way the gameplay felt.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, OssiFraga said:

 Could be a Su 35. Its the only jet with wings like this, and the weapon pylons looks very similar.

https://www.copybook.com/fact-files/sukhoi-su-35

. And the bomb could be a KAB 500

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/KAB-500#KAB-500S

 

Nah, it's missing those little thingies the Su-35 has at the outer end of the wing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2017 at 2:31 PM, oukej said:

 

Just a note - the GPS display elements are currently WIP.
We don't have much space to add more info - why would you like to have speed indic. there? It's already available in vehicle info and on foot it doesn't seem important enough to indicate it.

Yes, you'll have a GPS even if you don't have the item in the inventory.

Simple and not likely to be noticed. Similarly to GPS if you don't have the item you'll be able to see and hear radio chat once inside a vehicle.

 

Is this why my GPS is mostly hidden off screen when I change my interface size to normal? Is it also why the gps HUD element is missing in the HUD Layout configuration? I hope this can get some love soon. I believe vehicle GPS is also missing from HUD Layout configuration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, khugan said:

 

Is this why my GPS is mostly hidden off screen when I change my interface size to normal? Is it also why the gps HUD element is missing in the HUD Layout configuration? I hope this can get some love soon. I believe vehicle GPS is also missing from HUD Layout configuration.

Can you please PM me a screenshot? You can try resetting your iGUI layout customization in the game options, see if that helps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OssiFraga

 

My guess is that, that is a F-15 Silent Eagle probably with some "stealthy" looking changes to the fuselage. This would be in line with the current prototype style 2035 of vanilla Arma 3. The inevitable OPFOR jet is probably gonna be a crazy take on a YAK-141. :D 

 

I don´t mind so much about the new models. It´s the whole new HUD and Sensor system that looks really promising. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jone_kone said:

@OssiFraga

 

My guess is that, that is a F-15 Silent Eagle probably with some "stealthy" looking changes to the fuselage. This would be in line with the current prototype style 2035 of vanilla Arma 3. The inevitable OPFOR jet is probably gonna be a crazy take on a YAK-141. :D 

 

I don´t mind so much about the new models. It´s the whole new HUD and Sensor system that looks really promising. 

agree. 3a7b94e3e16ft.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

would be great if a fix for this (enableweapondisassembly issue) could get forwarded into the coming potential hotfix


Video definitely helps and rest assured this has been logged internally, however this is all I could tell you at the moment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tweaked: AI units are now denoted by an '(AI)' suffix in the Revive messages

 

Does this mean friendly AI can revive friendly humans now? Or perhaps it's the starting of the foundation of this being possibly implemented?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


So.. we know what the new Jets are going to be now.  Also some glimpses at the stuff for Tanks, and other DLCs.
NATO: Stealth UCAV + F/A 181 Blackwasp
CSAT: a Sukhoi Derivative
AAF: Viggen Derivative it looks like

Any chance we're going to see those Jets in the Dev version before release?  Or will we be mainly testing out features on the current Airframes for implementation into JETS only?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ski2060 said:


Any chance we're going to see those Jets in the Dev version before release?  Or will we be mainly testing out features on the current Airframes for implementation into JETS only?

 

That's not how BI work. They've stated countless times that when a DLC is released, content is paid, while features are free. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know how BIS works.  I was asking whether those airframes (4 new jets) are going to be tested in the DEV build.  I know the features we're testing now will be free for people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ski2060 said:

I know how BIS works.  I was asking whether those airframes (4 new jets) are going to be tested in the DEV build.  I know the features we're testing now will be free for people.

Most likely yes. That's how it has worked in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of which, Its possible the late dev branch might be the testing phase. Usually they do launch it with the reveal videos, or soon after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, darksidesixofficial said:

Speaking of which, Its possible the late dev branch might be the testing phase. Usually they do launch it with the reveal videos, or soon after.

 

Unfortunately not it would seem :( Maybe tomorrow...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone able to get the EMCON dropdowns in EDEN working?  I just get a blank dropdown and 3 Checkboxes that have no attributes listed for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ski2060 said:

Anyone able to get the EMCON dropdowns in EDEN working?  I just get a blank dropdown and 3 Checkboxes that have no attributes listed for them.

These attributes are still WIP :) It contains or will contain later the datalink properties and AI radar emission control.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pylon Settings dropdown menus still bugged, selections are blocked by next attribute area.
 Related? Fixed: Drop-down menus in Eden Editor attributes didn't work in some cases (https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/202908-eden-editor-drop-down-bug/ 
61NWkA2.jpg?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't see any forums specifically for feature requests so I guessed this would be the place. Basicly I would like the ability to sort the arsenal by weapon type. As you already have sort by mod, and alphabetical order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, oukej said:

These attributes are still WIP :) It contains or will contain later the datalink properties and AI radar emission control.

This is from Today's DEV changelog posted by Iceman:
Added: AI radar rules (EMCON) are now in Eden Editor attributes .

Is the above NOT what is being referred to? 
What EMCON radar rules is that referring to then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ski2060 said:

This is from Today's DEV changelog posted by Iceman:
Added: AI radar rules (EMCON) are now in Eden Editor attributes .

Is the above NOT what is being referred to? 
What EMCON radar rules is that referring to then?

It means that sometimes BI add things i dev that will be updated later or are there tp serve base functionality beofre being added to.

 

In this case they may have added the menu and section itself in the editor but not its relevant attributes as they may still be WIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×