Hey Devs please don't release v1.60 update without fixing satelite map view.

Hey Devs please don't release v1.60 update without fixing satelite map view.

Don't worry, they most likely will.  :D

• Like 2

New lighting  is destroying the good feeling of the maps.. Too bright and exposure of bad mid range textures. I wished that we had an option to change back to the old lighting :(

try HDRI = low for a closer (yet not the same look)

New lighting  is destroying the good feeling of the maps.. Too bright and exposure of bad mid range textures. I wished that we had an option to change back to the old lighting :(

SATURATION, CONTRAST, BRIGHTNESS

Contrast to 80-90

Brightness 100

Saturation 95

You got old lighting now.

Like ANY visual setting you need to configure it to your specific PC.  The difference between a TN panel and an IPS panel in your monitor is one such factor that needs to be considered.

• Like 1

You have to do a bit of fiddling with your settings.It will take a day or two of play before you finish tweaking as you see the light in different times of day and weather. On the default it does look far too bright and bleached.You can barely see cloud detail the sky is so bright. But-change things around a bit and I guarantee you will love the new lighting-it is leagues ahead of the old system

You have to do a bit of fiddling with your settings.It will take a day or two of play before you finish tweaking as you see the light in different times of day and weather. On the default it does look far too bright and bleached.You can barely see cloud detail the sky is so bright. But-change things around a bit and I guarantee you will love the new lighting-it is leagues ahead of the old system

Totally agree. New system give you freedom of choice, you can choose how game is look like to your liking - and its for every user.

• Like 1

Totally agree. New system give you freedom of choice, you can choose how game is look like to your liking - and its for every user.

Once you've gone to the hassle of frigging around with configs to actually get maps properly working via CUP Terrains, at the least the contrast/saturation/brightness settings work well across all maps. Previously, if you had them set nicely on CUP maps they looked wrong on Altis/Stratis, and vice versa.  

• Like 2

Save games seem broke again in SP. Whole lotta CA_x missing type errors

Really? i just spent the whole evening playing Sp- just turned Arma off an hour ago.No saving  issues for me. And i was running about 50 mods with it ;)

Really? i just spent the whole evening playing Sp- just turned Arma off an hour ago.No saving  issues for me. And i was running about 50 mods with it ;)

Ahh you are correct -apologies.

Seemed I left a scalpel in the body after sewing it up :P

• Like 2

Can you guys check something for me please? Spawn in, anywhere, make sure your gun is up. Look through the sights, then look out of the sights, then spin your mouse around as fast as possible. Does your character go crouched?

Can you guys check something for me please? Spawn in, anywhere, make sure your gun is up. Look through the sights, then look out of the sights, then spin your mouse around as fast as possible. Does your character go crouched?

i'm just waiting for CUP to download-I'll try it then. Sounds like a very weird bug ;)

i'm just waiting for CUP to download-I'll try it then. Sounds like a very weird bug ;)

Happened to me when i logged into my base on an Exile server. Looking into the town, then i un-scoped, spun around and my guy went prone without me pressing anything. So i did it again, and it was easily repeatable by just standing up again, and spinning my character around as fast as possible.

Unable to reproduce on dev build

Unable to reproduce on dev build

Oh damn, sorry i forgot to mention it is on current 1.60 Stable.

Also, on another, very important note, BIS, what on Earth is the Steam Signature Check timed out error that kicks people from servers? I can tell you that if you guys were to enable a steam achievement for getting kicked by the Steam Signature, there would be over 7 billion results. Not sure what's causing it, anyone know?

i don't know if this is the right place for it but when do you think that we will get the ability to group a trigger to an object like a house or a windmill etc? it was possible in the old editor but not the new 3d editor. it really sucks to have to put down a can and group the trigger to that if you want the objective to be to blow up a house

Fixed: The brightness of Altis and Stratis in the map mode was too low

Still worse than before

1.58 vs 1.60

Can anyone confirm a performance improvement in dev branch, especially in towns like Kavala or Agios Dionysos ?

Can anyone confirm a performance improvement in dev branch, especially in towns like Kavala or Agios Dionysos ?

Has there been a feature added that would result in such a performance boost? Otherwise, probably not much better than before, at least that i've seen last time i visited Kavala. In the middle of a match, but will check afterwards.

They recently talk about a new way to store objects, that could improve perfs in some situations. I don't remember if it's already implemented, but for now I also noticed better perfs in a benchmark.

Yup, that's this tweet that made me check. Generally, when perfs improvements are announced its only a few fps, but this time... Wow.