I really want to know what thread locks are.

You don't want to know that much if you didn't try to google.

Thread locks are when a thread is locked, meaning it can no longer be posted in.

Now you never have to ask this again.

Any news about this issue ?

Amazing that this problem is not solved this by now, seems incredible that is not resolved. This issue is from the beta arma3, this problem should be priorities BIS and finish fix. :31:

Not sure if related to the latest DEV-build, but half of my workshop entries dont appear when entering "Publish on Steam Workshop" in editor. E.g only seeing WLA coop 24 variant and Whole Lotta Stratis. Whole Lotta Altis SP and WLA coop 08 variant are not showing (but still found in the workshop).

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

•Changed: Removed contributed items from Publisher's published items list (Editor)

Or is that MANW related? In that case you took wrong COOP variant down (took part with 24player variant). Also updated earlier the SP version after the MANW deadline with non-MANW build compatible version (added the new choppers and sling loading), since it was said to be allowed (and still would like to expand the concept with more updates). Hope there is no hassle with that. ;)

Edited by SaOk

Not sure if related to the latest DEV-build, but half of my workshop entries dont appear when entering "Publish on Steam Workshop" in editor. E.g only seeing WLA coop 24 variant and Whole Lotta Stratis. Whole Lotta Altis SP and WLA coop 08 variant are not showing (but still found in the workshop).

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

•Changed: Removed contributed items from Publisher's published items list (Editor)

Or is that MANW related? In that case you took wrong COOP variant down (took part with 24player variant). Also updated earlier the SP version after the MANW deadline with non-MANW build compatible version (added the new choppers and sling loading), since it was said to be allowed (and still would like to expand the concept with more updates). Hope there is no hassle with that. ;)

Hi there. We didn't take down anything, we just filtered what's being shown in the list. This change is related to contributors (and its less-than-intuitive implementation from Valve). Only author of the item (=the account under which the item is published) can see it now in the published item list, because only the author can update the file. Therefore you (SaOK[Fin] on Steam) should see all but the first item from this list in your in-game editor and all of those 5 in the Publisher.

If you don't see what I've described in game and in publisher, please start a ticket (and also attach workshop links to the files you don't see.).

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16075

One year old,and still labeled like NEW??? devs please look in to the feedback tracker i was about to post one feedback tracker but there is bunch of similar ones,BUG with dead person near fence dies fence colapses and fence destruction in 1-3 sections

One year old,and still labeled like NEW??? devs please look in to the feedback tracker i was about to post one feedback tracker but there is bunch of similar ones,BUG with dead person near fence dies fence colapses and fence destruction in 1-3 sections

was just thinking about this. the walls falling over due to interaction with dead player body is very troublesome for urban combat simulation. In scenarios where death is a big deal, its a serious factor

Actually, now that i think of it, we already have periscope that you can raise on the SDV, so I guess it means something else.

You could already achieve a periscope type animation before however I believe all they have done is add in new code that makes it slightly easier for modders to achieve it in the model.cfg.

Absolutely. How hard is this?

The green time trial is broken in the dev and in the stable too. The 9mm nit penetrante the popup targets and when the bullet bounce back after valid target hit, sometimes hit the civil targets. This cause +5s penalty. Also the bullet bounce on the ground many times causing strange atmosphere. You should try the green time trial. It is funny. :-)

The green time trial is broken in the dev and in the stable too. The 9mm nit penetrante the popup targets and when the bullet bounce back after valid target hit, sometimes hit the civil targets. This cause +5s penalty. Also the bullet bounce on the ground many times causing strange atmosphere. You should try the green time trial. It is funny. :-)

That is a problem with 9mm ammunition at the moment. It richochets all over the place. Check out the pistols and SMG sections in this video when they are fired inside a building.

Don't get me wrong. I think it's OK that it's not penetrate. The issue here is that it's lose its momentum too late and bounce everywhere. I expect that it's drop down after hit, and bounce only at narrow angle.

9mm shot directly at hardened steel should just be absorbed. In-game it bounces right back at you.

There are three things that can happen when a projectile hits something:

1. Penetration

2. Absorption (

)

3. Deflection

With the pistol ammunition in the game you weirdly often get nr. 3 instead of nr. 2 even at very strange angles.

My forum and Google search just isn't helping with my question...

I thought I read somewhere here in the last week or so that there was a muzzle error in one of the Dev releases, but I can't find any reference to it. Is this the case? I'm getting an error message in-game mentioning "bis_effects_rifle" every time anyone fires a rifle.

I haven't been around the forums or played A3 in over 2 weeks, so I may just have missed this as a known issue. Or maybe an addon just got borked in an update.