Has anyone else noticed how in the combat jog stance how movement has been changed? Also none of the static weapons fucking work.

I'm so goddamn tired of BIS fucking with the fucking control schemes. IT WAS FINE, AND THEN YOU GO AND FUCK IT.

Also none of the static weapons fucking work.

Try to fucking relax... its a fucking dev branch. It's bound to break some features. It's in the fucking disclaimer.

Now lets calm down and try to figure this out.

Static weapon. I tested with 50cal. Put in static blufor 50cal, player as a gunner. It works. Put empty blufor 50cal, preview and get in the 50cal. It works. Dissamble and reaasemble it, it works. So how does it break? Ie the repro steps/repro mission

I'm so goddamn tired of BIS fucking with the fucking control schemes. IT WAS FINE, AND THEN YOU GO AND FUCK IT.

KCaFileaBugreport.png

Edit: as Mr_Centipede said, it is the Dev branch you signed up for after all.

I don't know when does this thing happened but in the lastest dev build, AI cannot see through building's glass.

Also we cannot see through glass with FLIR.

The glass became like wall. I remember it was not like this in the dev just before the release.

Also we cannot see through glass with FLIR.

The glass became like wall. I remember it was not like this in the dev just before the release.

This is exactly how it's supposed to be :) The windows' surface is reflecting the rays and thus, it cannot be looked through with FLIR.

This is exactly how it's supposed to be :) The windows' surface is reflecting the rays and thus, it cannot be looked through with FLIR.

Ah! I didn't know that, thanks! But glass that blocks AI's sight should be fixed though.

so in Greece most people do not have windows at all ?

last time I checked they know exactly how cold a winter can be just like us, yet most of them have no windows ?

ooow yeah I forgot they are in recession so they sold their windows...

but there are windows, can't you differ between an abandoned house and non? Usualy all the colored ones have windows.

Or a war has been raging on through the island and most houses have been abandoned :wink_o:

good thing they wiped all the floors and removed every single object and piece of waste. nothing is more annoying than raging war in an untidy place. they handed over the area in a very presentable state for us to kill each other in :p

Hadn't used any helicopters in ages, but today I realized you can no longer open the side doors of helicopters like the ghosthawk. (Which you definitely could do in Alpha). When and why was this removed? Maybe I have missed a big discussion around it, but I thought it was a nice feature....

Hadn't used any helicopters in ages, but today I realized you can no longer open the side doors of helicopters like the ghosthawk. (Which you definitely could do in Alpha). When and why was this removed? Maybe I have missed a big discussion around it, but I thought it was a nice feature....

Already here, but with script. (search on the forum)

BI work's on door's for a major party of vehicules. We could wait also the improvment of this party.

Was removed long ago. As was something incomplete for most vehicles, they decided to leave it on the sidelines and do it right later.

Still, you can move them using scripts if you want.

Was removed long ago. As was something incomplete for most vehicles, they decided to leave it on the sidelines and do it right later.

Still, you can move them using scripts if you want.

Nah, I guess I can wait till BI finish it officially (if they ever do). I just wondered, because I remember that it worked kind of well.

Did they mention any plans to implement openable doors for other vehicle types, too?

Nah, I guess I can wait till BI finish it officially (if they ever do). I just wondered, because I remember that it worked kind of well.

Did they mention any plans to implement openable doors for other vehicle types, too?

Maybe yes maybe not. As my old answer, IFRIT in beta had openable door but not finished (invisble wall, animation and more). Maybe we could hope more openable doors ... on another vehicules if the system works fine

good thing they wiped all the floors and removed every single object and piece of waste. nothing is more annoying than raging war in an untidy place. they handed over the area in a very presentable state for us to kill each other in :p

I think the house furnishings and personal items are now in all those piles of garbage lying around. ;) :rolleyes:

New Update,

More info in few minutes.

Actually i see a new parameter in the weather option for thunderbolt.

I had 3 errors popup error for rain on the main menu with

Cannot load texture : "a3/data_f/rainnormal_ca.paa."

Hum ...

And This problem was not fixed ?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5sanfuQW6MBSzhBWlhKZ0ZNMVU/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5sanfuQW6MBOVFmT0xGajhTQ0U/edit?usp=sharing

PS : we could show thunderbold on the ground when we fly on the clouds, i miss a thing or a thunderbolt had a limit's in altitude (as 1 km or a more)

For players who never see a rainbow in the game :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5sanfuQW6MBSVRjM0tfZEYxTlU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by GranolaBar

New Update,

More info in few minutes.

Actually i see a new parameter in the weather option for thunderbolt.

Yep, getting that too

I don't get those errors but I don't get rain either, sounds are there like normally but no water drops.

I don't see why they couldn't just leave the helicopters with doors that can open and close. I understand why they closed all doors in vehicles but helis actually fly with them open or closed. Not too many cars drive around with open doors. However, even if it wasn't on all vehicles, doors that can open can provide extremely needed cover in situations. Better than getting gunned down in the street with no cover.

I don't get those errors but I don't get rain either, sounds are there like normally but no water drops.

Sounds like another accidental commit of the WIP (read: unfinished) rain system. Happened last week aswell, when we saw the "white line rain".

I don't see why they couldn't just leave the helicopters with doors that can open and close. I understand why they closed all doors in vehicles but helis actually fly with them open or closed. Not too many cars drive around with open doors. However, even if it wasn't on all vehicles, doors that can open can provide extremely needed cover in situations. Better than getting gunned down in the street with no cover.

I believe that exactly was the case, collision models weren't the same as the actual textured model.

Sounds like another accidental commit of the WIP (read: unfinished) rain system. Happened last week aswell, when we saw the "white line rain".

I think so too, I'm hoping the missing texture is the one for that "sneak peek" rain tech from last week :pray: