I've just started getting freezing every 5 mins or so since new update thursday or friday, dont know if it's the updates or the new beta AMD driver's, will unistall the driver's and see...

13.10 BETA and CrossFire here, no such issue

Memory usage is around 700mb lower on my end, magic.

Where's the female civilians?

Altis is a cock fest lol!

Sahrani moved to Altis I guess :)

well to be fair, I haven't seen a kitchen on Altis either :P

---------- Post added at 08:55 ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 ----------

Three days and only a small dev build patch, I can sense that BIS is wanting to surprise us all at launch!

huh? it was the weekend. dev build gets updated pretty much every weekday

Well, unless you explain what issue you're experiencing or post a link to an existing ticket, no one will know what you're talking about.

What is this "gear menu scrolling bug" you speak of? (Come to think of it, what is the "gear menu"? :confused:)

What's the gear menu? have you played Arma2? G=Gear, Arma 3 changed it to I=Inventory, sorry but have to ask this question...

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13143#bugnotes

Edited by pillpopper123

Improvements to character lip-sync (WIP)

They fixed one things but broke other things. Now you see not only your mouth movements, now you can see by looking at someone's mouth if he's talking but mouth movements are not so fluid as before. Can provide with a video of what I'm talking about.

Added sounds of bodies falling (based on surfaces)

It been some time but still no sound. :( Any clarification devs? Pls!

What's the gear menu? have you played Arma2? G=Gear, Arma 3 changed it to I=Inventory, sorry but have to ask this question...

He probably just hasn't visited much ammoboxes in Arma 3 and was confused do people mean when they watch their own gear only or other thing's (ammobox for example) gear.

It been some time but still no sound. :( Any clarification devs? Pls!

I have never heard any sound from the bodies falling either.

I have never heard any sound from the bodies falling either.

Changelog says that there should be sound. I just want to hear any explanation from the devs.

Changelog says that there should be sound. I just want to hear any explanation from the devs.

Yeah I think I also asked this a while ago and never got an answer. I've never heard any body falling sounds. It could just mean that they added some diving sounds but not any actual body falling sounds.

well, i don't think, thats is really much of importance. If devs will add them, fine, if not, not a big deal.

Just me or is the GPU usage in mp now better for longer time? Just played 1h15min and GPU usage stayed almost everywhere on the island at 99%.

Nvidia 580 1,5gb. i2600K. 8gb.

just watched the dev-video from dayz. and i have now a really big question:

is the new "network-bubble-system" dedi-server also coming to arma3 ?

i think we waited for this a long time, now it could come true! finger crossed!

or is it just a dream-bubble, that "plobs" away ?

just watched the dev-video from dayz. and i have now a really big question:

is the new "network-bubble-system" dedi-server also coming to arma3 ?

i think we waited for this a long time, now it could come true! finger crossed!

or is it just a dream-bubble, that "plobs" away ?

I asked this very question! http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?163474-Improvement-carry-over

^^ that category does not show until you have a "player" defined. It's a feature.

Could 1 setFog [0,0,0]; cause AI to respond on enemy very slowly (only when near)? Had that code enabled in my mission and AI started to act much more slow. Without I have no problems. Some other players are reporting the same. Could it be coincidence or the setFog dosent like zeros?

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:43 ----------

Ok, made a repro mission and 1 setFog [0,0,0]; really breaks the AI. Hope to see it fixed soon.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14240

Edit: With 1 setFog [0,0,0.1]; AI sees absolutely nothing. Even it clear sight for player.

Edited by SaOk

Can't see the 'empty' faction on the editor now (after choosing 'non playable'). Anyone else?

Been that way for a veeeeeeeeeery long time

True. i hope they give the editor some attention after the release. Small things such as the thing above, not being able to copy units and have them stay playable & the lack of 'certain features' 3d editor really need to get taken care of! :)

True. i hope they give the editor some attention after the release. Small things such as the thing above, not being able to copy units and have them stay playable & the lack of 'certain features' 3d editor really need to get taken care of! :)

I guess the best way to proceed would be to allow "plugins" for the editor, like, making it possible to add your own functionality through modifications in a transparent way. That way, modders could add loadout tabs, 3d object positioning and all the other stuff that BIS doesn't have the resources to do themselves.

I guess the best way to proceed would be to allow "plugins" for the editor, like, making it possible to add your own functionality through modifications in a transparent way. That way, modders could add loadout tabs, 3d object positioning and all the other stuff that BIS doesn't have the resources to do themselves.

Yep, good idea.