AoW_Showcase_AoW and AoW_Showcase_Future spotlight entries are counting lines in the showcase menu to determine what item to select. This isn't good, because if someone else is adding new showcase scenarios, the selection might be wrong.

/Edit: I just noticed that Orange DLC showcases are also counting lines.

There appears to be a rather ugly crash with Zeus in latest Devbranch's arma3diag_x64.exe related to simply spawning in vehicles.

Try the following in A3 without any mods or CDLC:

1. Start Arma 3 via the arma3diag_x64.exe
  2. Load Stratis in the Editor
  3. Place a player unit
  4. Place a Game Master module (Zeus)
  5. Edit the attributes of this module to list "#adminLogged" in the "Owner" field
  6. Preview
  7. Enter the Zeus interface
  8. Place a IFV-6a Cheetah
  9. Place an AMV-7 Marshall (The Game crashes at this point in most cases)
  10. Place a CRV-6e Bobcat  (The Game crashes at this point in most other cases)

We've found that this is not related to the type of asset. It can happen with any unit and vehicle and the crash becomes more likely the more different units are created via the Zeus interface.

The .rpt only has this to say before it crashes:

Forced crash (Set): array access out of range: 1 index: 1

We've been able to repro this on two different systems so far. It only happens with the arma3diag_x64.exe.

2 hours ago, mondkalb said:

We've been able to repro this on two different systems so far. It only happens with the arma3diag_x64.exe.

Can't repro anymore on internal, had to download dev branch to check and yeah could repro immediately.

But when I checked the crashdump I saw its a bug I already fixed on 15.07.2021, 14 commits after that dev branch was built.

Would've saved me alot of time to just get the crashdump and be able to immediately see where and probably why it crashes.

Glad to hear its fixed.

There appears to be a bug in custom keybinds. When I configure a set of custom keybinds as per the instructions at https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Modded_Keybinding, the new keybind section appears in the menu, but the keybinds themselves incorrectly appear in the "Editor Camera" section (ie the existing section listed immediately before my new section). The issue is occuring with build 148052 (and the build previous to that too).

42 minutes ago, Preacher1974 said:

There appears to be a bug in custom keybinds. When I configure a set of custom keybinds as per the instructions at https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Modded_Keybinding, the new keybind section appears in the menu, but the keybinds themselves incorrectly appear in the "Editor Camera" section (ie the existing section listed immediately before my new section). The issue is occuring with build 148052 (and the build previous to that too).

Can you send me your config? Via Forum DM if you want so we don't clutter this thread too much.