43 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

Will parseSimpleArray get more compatibility for like more Null (e.g. objNull) commands?

Unfortunately unlikely

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Unfortunately unlikely

Sad, yet thank you for quick reply. Now I need to make feasible way to achieve my goal...

8 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

Sad, yet thank you for quick reply. Now I need to make feasible way to achieve my goal...

what is your goal?

3 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

what is your goal?

Eden Editor related, string from an attribute to array conversion.

Soz for the off topic, is it correct you can get the new dlc for 16.99 if you get the arma ultimate edition(having all the other dlc) instead of 22.99 for the dlc 😱

On 7/30/2019 at 9:43 AM, R3vo said:

@killzone_kid BIS_fnc_3DENInterface doesn't set its variable _display to private. Would be nice if that could be fixed.

It was done a month ago but didn't make it to pbo because of the data lock. Please remind me after the hotfix

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, killzone_kid said:

It was done a month ago but didn't make it to pbo because of the data lock. Please remind me after the hotfix

Thanks for the info. I'll send you a message then! Thanks for fixing it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, killzone_kid said:

It has been added awhile ago

Wiki says
Since Arma 3 v.1.95.145925 the command will tolerate extra spaces and supports single quotes.
Haven't tested if that's already in 1.94. Would be great tho.
Didn't see that on wiki yet. I'm happy now 😄

5 hours ago, Dedmen said:

if that's already in 1.94

Not sure, probably not. Some beefy additions didn’t make it because of data lock, so the earliest would probably be dev and perf

• Thanks 1

Fixed: getFuelCargo, getRepairCargo, getAmmoCargo will return -1 when the vehicle is not capable of using cargo / repair / ammo

Wouldn't it make sense to let these commands also return the default value(-1) when the vehicle is null/nil?

36 minutes ago, R3vo said:

Wouldn't it make sense to let these commands also return the default value(-1) when the vehicle is null/nil?

If vehicle is nil the commands will not execute at all. It should have been 0 for all other cases and it was for a short period but the fact that non dead non null transport returned division by zero before was used by some mission makers as the means for quick checking vehicle capabilities instead of looking into config. So returning -1 would hopefully provide this “feature” again in bug free and more consistent way

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

If vehicle is nil the commands will not execute at all. It should have been 0 for all other cases and it was for a short period but the fact that non dead non null transport returned division by zero before was used by some mission makers as the means for quick checking vehicle capabilities instead of looking into config. So returning -1 would hopefully provide this “feature” again in bug free and more consistent way

I see, thanks for the reply.

Has anyone else noticed that the wing vortices have disappeared completely on all planes? This seems to be the case on the latest dev build and on the release version of Contact aswell.

Can someone else confirm?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, uzabit said:

Has anyone else noticed that the wing vortices have disappeared completely on all planes? This seems to be the case on the latest dev build and on the release version of Contact aswell.

I have to confirm this, different aircraft, different speeds and altitudes, even different weather settings, but no vortices.

• Like 5

Can the British voices be added to the different Male classes in cfgVoiceTypes?

please BI 

FIX THE RAVEN VEST! we don't have nothing for CSAT!

EBMNIW4W4AAw4Yu?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zukov said:

please BI 

FIX THE RAVEN VEST! we don't have nothing for CSAT!

Raven Vest should be considered as a cut content which for existed Raven faction in pre-2011 lore. Although CSAT soldier outfit is modified from the uniform that supposed to be worn by Raven soldiers, the vest is not for CSAT anymore.

48 minutes ago, zukov said:

FIX THE RAVEN VEST

What is broken there?

2 hours ago, POLPOX said:

Raven Vest should be considered as a cut content which for existed Raven faction in pre-2011 lore. Although CSAT soldier outfit is modified from the uniform that supposed to be worn by Raven soldiers, the vest is not for CSAT anymore.

is made with CSAT textures, don't forget that to fix the shadow texture glitch on black assassin helmet (made with raven textures) are passed 4 years

2 hours ago, reyhard said:

What is broken there?

don't fit well in the bottom (maybe is made for a big belly) and on the shoulders
edit for clarify

EBM6RHDXsAEaI2h.jpg

EBM6U7xXkAEYPZ_.jpg

Edited by zukov
clarify
  • Like 1

That vest is dope. I don't use it because it doesn't fit properly to uniforms. 😕

• Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 10:05 AM, Dedmen said:

Wiki says
Since Arma 3 v.1.95.145925 the command will tolerate extra spaces and supports single quotes.
Haven't tested if that's already in 1.94. Would be great tho.
Didn't see that on wiki yet. I'm happy now 😄

should be now also in 1.94.profiling branch (1.94.145986) since today, please feedback via discord or in

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/160288-arma-3-stable-server-192-performance-binary-feedback/?do=findComment&comment=3371792

• Thanks 1

The Portable Weather Station seems to not like

0 setWindStr 1

The small wind wheel turns so fast that it actually looks like it's not turning at all.

27 minutes ago, R3vo said:

The Portable Weather Station seems to not like

0 setWindStr 1

The small wind wheel turns so fast that it actually looks like it's not turning at all.

Well nearly 7 m/s speed for a 15cm wide thing is supposed to look pretty fast, right?

edit. Wait, aren't the cups spinning in the wrong direction..?

On 8/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, uzabit said:

Thanks for spotting it, it will be fixed in next stable patch. There was engine fix to "interpolate" command which broke expression which was previously working by miracle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/6/2019 at 5:40 PM, Greenfist said:

Well nearly 7 m/s speed for a 15cm wide thing is supposed to look pretty fast, right?

Right, I didn't know it's 7m/s, that would then be about 900 rpm 😄 

Yes, the wind wheel is spinning the wrong direction 😄