Hi Devs,

How soon we could be allowed to retexture uniform "U_I_E_Uniform_01_F" ? Will we need to wait few months until EBO goes to PBO?  Or we will be allowed to do it upon release?

2 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

Non important feature/asset request:

Can we please get a folded/retracted sling-loadable variant of the Repair Depot? Would benefit CTI-style modes and logistics gameplay.

48DB079815B675D051C4DA9E54367CE74C661EDD

Would be nice if the flatbed hemtt would support vehicle in vehicle loading and objects like this could be folded and loaded. That would add a new layer of logistics and base establishment to the game.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

Non important feature/asset request:

Can we please get a folded/retracted sling-loadable variant of the Repair Depot? Would benefit CTI-style modes and logistics gameplay.

48DB079815B675D051C4DA9E54367CE74C661EDD

Wouldn't a folded and sling loadable variant just be called the Huron repair container?

I have found another problem with saved loadouts in Virtual Arsenal: Grenades in the grenade launcher are not saved.

Steps to reproduce:
Open the Virtual Arsenal.
Equip a weapon with a grenade launcher.
Equip 40mm grenades.
Try the loadout.
Reload the grenade launcher.
Go back to the arsenal
Save the loadout
Load the loadout.
Try again.
      The 40mm grenade should now neither be loaded in the weapon, nor be in the player inventory.

However, only the grenade in the barrel disappears, additional 40mm grenades remain in the inventory as normal.

So far I have tried this with the MX3GL, AK12GL, Promet GL, CAR95GL and SPAR16GL and was always able to reproduce the bug.

please please please! BI enable the chest holster!

20tqt75.png

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, zukov said:

please please please! BI enable the chest holster!

and the leg holster of the divers, which is nonfunctional since... ever!

If we are asking for small fixes that have been outstanding for awhile...

For all that is holy, please BI, reverse the proxy for the bipod on the MAR10 from marksmanship DLC so it doesnt face backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

If we are asking for small fixes that have been outstanding for awhile...

For all that is holy, please BI, reverse the proxy for the bipod on the MAR10 from marksmanship DLC so it doesnt face backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's clearly a design decission, because if you reverse the bipod folding forward, it would stick out and make the rifle without suppressor even longer... just like it does with the MX.

15 minutes ago, Beagle said:

that's clearly a design decission, because if you reverse the bipod folding forward, it would stick out and make the rifle without suppressor even longer... just like it does with the MX.

As a precision shooter it is flat out wrong...

Shooters load the bipod for stability and with it reversed you would fold the legs trying to load it...

There is no reason the proxy couldnt be set back a bit on the rail but that is not an accurate representation of how any bipod I am aware of folds... and in particular Harris bipods and vltor bipods always face with legs folding towards muzzle... there is a specific real world reason and the way it's set up on the mar is not accurate...

12 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

is not an accurate representation of how any bipod I am aware of folds

Except for just about every machine gun bipod in existence

If it's a locking bipod, it shouldn't really matter which way around it's mounted. Altas bipods can be rotated through 180 degrees, and locks in position at increments. So is completely agnostic to which way around it is mounted or which way you fold the legs. Harris ones on the other hand are just held down by spring tension, so in that case it matters which way around the bipod is mounted

2 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

Except for just about every machine gun bipod in existence

If it's a locking bipod, it shouldn't really matter which way around it's mounted. Altas bipods can be rotated through 180 degrees, and locks in position at increments. So is completely agnostic to which way around it is mounted or which way you fold the legs. Harris ones on the other hand are just held down by spring tension, so in that case it matters which way around the bipod is mounted

The atlas are nice... wish we had some...

The nice thing about the atlas is that you can lower the height of the rifle by using the incremental notches...

As I stated shooters load the bipod and the representation on the Mar is not accurate because it is not a machine gun...  and since they arent atlas bipods....

In any case it seems like everyone likes it that way so i guess it doesnt matter ... it only annoys me who uses precision rifles and the bipods depicted   

Next time I'm at the range and I see a guy with a Harris bipod mounted backwards, firing a .338 I'll give him the "you are on point" head nod...

Keeping in mind one of the other reasons its typically run forward is to not cover the hand guard with the bipod legs...

In any case... it would be interesting if the engine allowed a bipod to be rotated the way an atlas's range of motion is... probably not worth the effort tho... 

On 7/14/2019 at 10:50 PM, R3vo said:

Would be nice if the flatbed hemtt would support vehicle in vehicle loading and objects like this could be folded and loaded. That would add a new layer of logistics and base establishment to the game.

Use igiload script I use hemt flatbad for huron pods or what ever I need

Tuesday went by and no update on dev branch?

159d7a4fd422d489-meme-black-guy-gif-blac

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

not sure when it occured, but the speedboat minigun's minigun currently has no aim down sight, making it almost impossible to use it effectinly or at all. There also seems to be an issue with shadows on all NATO combat fatuiges, shadows appearing on the shins dispite there being no reason for it.Md10GYh.jpgWXfVCCM.jpgH1ShMVh.jpg

The shadows seem to also get very dark compaired to other shadows, becoming rather dark when in a small amount of overcast.

• Like 1

None of the mounted miniguns has any sight, no matter if mounted on vehicles, boats or aircraft. You aim them by the large amount of tracers they spit out. The dispersion is that of a shothgun anyway, so like a shotgun you just aim along the barrels.

14 hours ago, Beagle said:

None of the mounted miniguns has any sight, no matter if mounted on vehicles, boats or aircraft. You aim them by the large amount of tracers they spit out. The dispersion is that of a shothgun anyway, so like a shotgun you just aim along the barrels.

They definetly have aim down sight.

CVKiv5h.jpg

8GxaCub.jpg

9PnUgFd.jpg

woYoPPy.jpg

The speedboat minigun used to have this ability, now it dosnt making it pretty much impossible ot aim.

Xs8WzeH.jpg

(not aimed)

fDjqNX2.jpg

(ADS)

The idle animation also moved the characters head to the sides, meaning the rounds will not always go where you want, and at day the tracers dont show on any of the vehicles anyway. As i said the speedboat DID have an aim down sight, but after an update a while ago, it didnt, and judging by how it works, its unintentional. 

I just look at this quickly and all is fine. In Main and Dev branch. Make sure your settings are ok. Second thing - your head position in a game can be adjusted, if you rearrange something in your settings... but who play with a crosshair option on?

36 minutes ago, Glow said:

I just look at this quickly and all is fine. In Main and Dev branch. Make sure your settings are ok. Second thing - your head position in a game can be adjusted, if you rearrange something in your settings... but who play with a crosshair option on?

these crosshairs appear no matter your settings for crosshairs. For miniguns the ADS just aligns your view with the gun, the speedboat dosnt do this, its just not able to aim the same way and is impossible to actually use effectivly in combat since where the rounds go will never be constant due to the animation of your head moving.

Another thing that i was able to remember noticing is that on the aircraft carrier there are two very low quality texture/model objects on the island, one on each side.

GH1SkS4.jpg

4jsqXH6.jpg

kekl3uu.jpg

8e1By0h.jpg

compaired to everything else onboard the carrier these seem to be very out of place, quite litterally too as one is actually floating, and neither are in an exact position to fill the gap that exists. I cant quite tell wha tthey are supposed to be but they are just boxes with rounded edges and flat textures.

On a completly diffrent note the Zafir with an RCO clips inside of the player model when bi-poded and looking slightly upward. I'm currently on Dev Branch but the person who told me abotu this says it does happen off of dev branch to and has also done for a while.

vphtDK5.jpg

evxOA8A.jpg

this happens both with and without a bag.

In Arsenal, after click on a MOD item after you clicked on a DLC/Expansion item and mouse over the MOD/DLC icon at left of the item info, the icon will show the DLC/Expansion icon shown last, even it'll show the DLC Preview menu if you click it.

Probably Event Handlers "mouseExit", "mouseEnter" and "buttonClick" weren't reset in Line 2399-2401 caused this problem.

30 minutes ago, weaponslinger3 said:

these crosshairs appear no matter your settings for crosshairs. For miniguns the ADS just aligns your view with the gun, the speedboat dosnt do this, its just not able to aim the same way and is impossible to actually use effectivly in combat since where the rounds go will never be constant due to the animation of your head moving.

On a completly diffrent note the Zafir with an RCO clips inside of the player model when bi-poded and looking slightly upward. I'm currently on Dev Branch but the person who told me abotu this says it does happen off of dev branch to and has also done for a while

I just checked, and I have the crosshairs for the minigun on the boat.

I don't have any clipping issue with the Zafir with an RCO.

I'm on the latest dev branch. 

The problems seem to be on your end.

There is now an update of Dev Branch live on Steam, but I can't find a changelog anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

There is now an update of Dev Branch live on Steam, but I can't find a changelog anywhere.

Changelogs are usually posted after minutes-hours after an update.

26 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

I just checked, and I have the crosshairs for the minigun on the boat.

I don't have any clipping issue with the Zafir with an RCO.

I'm on the latest dev branch. 

The problems seem to be on your end.

It could possibly be that with crosshairs turned off the speedboat dosnt have it, but the UH-80 and Qilin do. as for the Zafir RCO, its not just my end, i launched the game and was bale to instantly recreate it following the instructions from a Friend. this is the first time i have seen this first hand. Also keep in mind the need to look UP. it dosnt show if you dont aim upward slightly, meaning if you are on a slight decline and deploy a bi-pod this happens.

10 minutes ago, weaponslinger3 said:

as for the Zafir RCO, its not just my end, i launched the game and was bale to instantly recreate it following the instructions from a Friend. this is the first time i have seen this first hand. Also keep in mind the need to look UP. it dosnt show if you dont aim upward slightly, meaning if you are on a slight decline and deploy a bi-pod this happens.

I just tested it on the latest dev branch, and no mater what I do, I cannot reproduce the clipping you are having.

Are you using the default view?

One question, how is it defined in files/config what is "(free) platform" content and what is DLC "locked" ?