In attributes (3den), for crates, the content (equipment storage) should be optimized, highlighting in any way the workable magazines when a weapon is selected. Actually, it's a big alphabetical list, mixing weapons and mags, with no hints about what can be loaded in what.

27 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

In attributes (3den), for crates, the content (equipment storage) should be optimized, highlighting in any way the workable magazines when a weapon is selected. Actually, it's a big alphabetical list, mixing weapons and mags, with no hints about what can be loaded in what.

This whole attribute GUI is a mess. It's clunky as hell. I opened a ticket in 2016 I believe, have never gotten a response.

3 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

ArmA 3 take this update like DayZ?

That would be neat. But Game Updater works fine too. Would be nice it it would automatically update dev branch though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R3vo said:

This whole attribute GUI is a mess. It's clunky as hell. I opened a ticket in 2016 I believe, have never gotten a response. 

I'm just wondering how difficult it is to make an order or an intuitive interface? The color scheme does not allow you to quickly find items that are filled with a backpack or something like that ... Is it really difficult to highlight numbers that are more than "0" in a different color?😀 In the studio of Bohemia, there is a shortage of perfectionists (without fanaticism). 😀

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nikelzero said:

meh, ushanka and PPSh even more "russian".

but arma pretend to be futuristicreality - thats reality:

4022728.jpg

so, 20 years later, in 2039, they will use gorka?

Gorka is a popular outfit, maybe it's going to evolve and be around 2039, maybe not. In any case me as a modder have been waiting for A3 Gorka since I got the game years ago.

7 hours ago, lex__1 said:

In the studio of Bohemia, there is a shortage of perfectionists (without fanaticism). 😀

If you want perfection, you bought the wrong game 😂

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Glow said:

Popup windows in Arma? Really?

BTW: Why don't you use ACE Arsenal?

Because i'm playing Warlords, official Game mode

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

If you want perfection, you bought the wrong game 😂

Maybe the wrong guys do the work. I have been in the game since 2001. But I registered here when the release of Arma3 took place. before the release of Arma3, I had no questions for the game.

Would be nice to have BI Arsenal same like ACE Arsenal. All is there, ready and waiting, depends from BI team and ACE successfully communication I believe.

2 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

Maybe the wrong guys do the work. I have been in the game since 2001. But I registered here when the release of Arma3 took place. before the release of Arma3, I had no questions for the game.

How much bigger is A3 from A2? Have you notice that?

25 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

TBH not quite sure what game perfection has to do with how long ago you bought it but ok, I sincerely wish you find your perfect game with Arma 4

4 hours ago, Glow said:

BTW: Why don't you use ACE Arsenal? 

I have now installed ACE Arsenal. The first start of the game was normal.
The second launch of the game reproduced errors in the arsenal. Frequent errors in mods affect my desire - not to use them.

50 minutes ago, Glow said:

How much bigger is A3 from A2? Have you notice that? 

Should the increase in A3 change something to the ratio of testing and troubleshooting? Or should progress be like regression?

26 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

TBH not quite sure what game perfection has to do with how long ago you bought it but ok, I sincerely wish you find your perfect game with Arma 4

If the attitude to testing and troubleshooting remains the same, then I'm not sure what I want A4. I could still play A3, but there is no progress in correcting errors. I can still find a lot of new bugs in the A3, but I lose rationality in creating tickets for them.

Such a relationship between A3 errors and MoDs errors looks like a lost connection between manufacturers.

Yes, ACE is difficult, but is better now than 2-3 years ago as I remember. You have to set it up and adjust properly or just use already adjusted version, plus tons of fixes for compatibility with mods like CUP, NIA.

ACE and Dev-brach - that's asking for trouble. I agree.

My Ace Arsenal is working now... ok, but when I load more mods like MCC, CUP, NIA, etc, then... yeah... but seriously are you, Veteran of Arma can play ignoring ACE? I can't. Now even official campaign can be played with ACE.

--

18 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

Should the increase in A3 change something to the ratio of testing and troubleshooting? Or should progress be like regression? 

I'm happy to see new dlcs coming every year. I don't think that ratio of testing and troubleshooting haven't increased from A2, there is just more of everything.

But of course it would be nice to have less, and less bugs and in game issues but more and more dlc and stuff works better.

I agree that A3 might need some UI improvements, but from my own experience in software development I can say that even small changes to the interface can cause a lot of problems. Also, updating what the colors of the weapons / uniforms / vests / backpacks would mean far-reaching consequences for existing loadouts, units, missions and compositions. So I'm afraid that we have to live with the fact that there are many pieces of equipment in infinitely many versions. Of course, this is especially annoying in the editor when it comes to items in containers.

In fact, I would be incredibly happy if we could open inventory in the Virtual Arsenal (where you can edit the loadout instead of when you testing it). So you could at least edit items in the backpacks etc and change magazines and scopes.

Could we get a proxy mag of the Rahim's proxy magazine? Would love to use its magazine model in other weapons like SVDs or even make an SVD-12 using the new Contact RPK-12 as a base.

• Like 3

Another bug report: you can not load loadouts in the arsenal where scopes are in the inventory. It only shows the error: "Loadout contains non-arsenal item *xxx*".

@Glow @lex__1 If you have any issues with ACE3 can you please open an issue on our github issue tracker here or ask for help on our public slack here

Also FYI MCC is known to be extremely unstable, I would not recommend using it alongside other mods.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, alganthe said:

@Glow @lex__1 If you have any issues with ACE3 can you please open an issue on our github issue tracker here or ask for help on our public slack here

Also FYI MCC is known to be extremely unstsable, I would not recommend using it alongside other mods. 

@DnA Error on the side of DEV. In the arsenal, when I make a character choice - random, it causes

arsenal.jpg

The error is reproduced without any Mods, only DEV

@lex__1 this error isn't related to ACE, if you are using ACE Arsenal this error should not appear as the function wouldn't be executed.

2 minutes ago, alganthe said:

@lex__1 this error isn't related to ACE, if you are using ACE Arsenal this error should not appear as the function wouldn't be executed. 

Are tools in dev-branch anyway different, unstable or nerfed? I can't do anything in AddonBuilder, the simplest thing not working like it should.

--

@lex__1 try with this one : ace Singleplayer by Krieghof (Steam Workshop)

I have this one with MCC, Liberation Livonia and some extra guns.  Few issues at start but is best working sp version I use. You have to turn off some modules in MCC and ACE if you want AI to heal you.

2 hours ago, Lbbde said:

Another bug report: you can not load loadouts in the arsenal where scopes are in the inventory. It only shows the error: "Loadout contains non-arsenal item *xxx*".

Have you got an example of such loadout?

EDIT: reproduced

1 hour ago, lex__1 said:

Should be fixed in 144448 (data)

• Thanks 1

20190616094030_1.jpg

I think some sharp edges should be added to the Rahim. It looks really bad right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, killzone_kid said:

Have you got an example of such loadout? 

EDIT: reproduced

Arsenal does not have the ability to put any optical sight in a backpack or vest. But when you are testing a character, you can remove the scope from a rifle and put it in a backpack or vest. Return to the arsenal and save a set of equipment, you get a broken set. Such sets are often created in a network game. An absurd feature of the arsenal is the inability to create any equipment sets, the ability to save non-working sets and not to use them.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:25 PM, pr9inichek said:

ArmA 3 take this update like DayZ?

Arma 3 will not pursue a separate development app; it's too late into the game's life to make such major pipeline changes. We will of course be following DayZ's results and evaluate how to improve the concept of Dev-Branch in the future.

Major changes to Arsenal are also not likely at this stage, but people like killzone_kid occasionally get a moment to address concrete bugs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5