On 6/6/2019 at 4:14 PM, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

While I really like the GL ammo now being included with weapons with grenade launchers in the Virtual arsenal, there is currently the problem that apparently all free inventory space gets filled with 40mm grenades. And if you change to a weapon without a GL they stay in the inventory. Can you please restrict them to 3+1 being added and them being removed when having no GL selected like the other magazines? 

Should be fixed in 144077 (data)

• Like 4

I found some floating stuff on Malden. Any chance this can still be fixed?

One rock and one bush next to it on the small island in the SE.

Spoiler

558CA30EBD27A6AA2D3B43ED6A74F8383FE30DC1

6471CC49D4BFBF4A8CB1CE4B9F0C555EA0376DBD

Or was this just teasing the aliens?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

does anyone else get this error message when opening arsenal? No mods, contact DLC is activated, GM loaded.

https://abload.de/img/2019-06-1020_57_02-ar2jk4a.jpg

Also, was any running animation changed in the last months/year?   When running , with rifle in shooting position, watch the right leg - it snaps very weirdly when coming forward. (it is almost overstretched at the knee).

This is a satmap issue. I'm feeling like this won't see a fix anymore.

8 minutes ago, lexx said:

This is a satmap issue. I'm feeling like this won't see a fix anymore.

It was all right when APEX was released up until 1.82, so its for sure not a satmap issue. it's this partucular road that had a change in lod setting and so it disappears before all other roads.

Well, maybe someone fucked something up with the satmap at some point. Usually all roads are painted on the satmap. For some reason, this one is not.

/Edit: Zoomed in and zoomed out. It's a satmap issue that starts at the bottom of the volcano. To fix this, the satmap needs to be fixed, not anything with road lod.

SD9Ihdh.png

Maybe it was done to have the volcano look better in the distance - a bright brown road would probably stick out pretty hard.

/Edit: Just noticed that the road continues after the volcano, so it's likely not the reason. Really looks to me like someone forgot to toggle a layer in photoshop or something before exporting.

It's actually really interesting, because the road doesn't stop in a hard cut, which means it was likely not painted by hand. Really wish we had tools to generate roads for satmaps like that... would save me lots of work.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, pr9inichek said:

@moricky something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

zpIfD5N.jpg

@DnA @moricky @reyhard @killzone_kid Alternative option, may be implement ACE arsenal in Virtual Arsenal

Pleeeeaseee

On 5/29/2019 at 2:08 PM, Alwarren said:

Alternatively, have a camo selection tab in the list on the right side when you select a weapon (the place where you select attachments). Just add an extra tab there with all available camos

XGDY0gX.png

As to how to config this, most variants are just a hiddenSelection inherit from the base class, so this could be done in the exact same way as they are done for vehicles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Known issue, shotgun slugs are a tad OP after the zeroing fix"

🤔

Step 1. Own contact and select dev branch (1.95.145757)

Step 2. Promet SG, load slugs

Step 3. Shoot at dummy, aim at head or neck for best results

Result: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spoiler

29BC3CD4E19C4FF96097B86DB1A9EDA381E2A24A

F0696CE91CD56EE5AD982009F144894BECD0EC36

678D3FC4446CF3FCB5EC427DD6BC2246AB700DA0

God I love Arma

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That was intended. Fun, fun, fun.

Next: Rocket launcher jump for everyone!

I'm creating lots of "Custom compositions", lots are game logics holding some code.

My custon compositions, upon repeated saves (overwriting of custom compositions), get infested with connections ("Sync with" kind of) more and more. This is an old problem for me. I often delete them, but they come back.

Anyone?

B9D872E4EE7A5424FFF2FD8057C96695EDE6490D

Hey Devs, 

Thank you for the new MAAWS HEAT 55 round, it would be really cool if you would add more rockets variants for RPG-7v + optic for it.

• Like 5

in this view, the legs of the spetsnaz seem too "tubular" and the pouches around the torso dont fit well in my opinionRussian_Spetsnaz.png

• Like 2

@DnA, Will Enoch worldName be added to the Civilian Presence module when Contact civilian clothing is added to Dev Branch?

• Like 1

Please do something for setUnconscious / incapacitated state. This is a great feature (SP scripted or MP vanilla) but not achieved:

- Ais are taking command when a player (former leader) is unconscious but...

* AI leaders are dumb and order some "get in" vehicle, probably in vehicles added to group, but no matter the situation, the distance, the efficiency in context,

* AI leaders order some targets (or regroup/move) to unconscious player(s) or unit(s). That's totally weird.

- When healed the player (leader) recovers the leadership but the situation is totally messed and there is no cancel on previous AI order.

Please, Stop trying to manage the group while the leader player is unconscious! Make things like they are when a player is on DEAD-RESPAWN status. (there is no such handover and stupid orders, AIs just continue on their move and behavior). Thanks.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, EO said:

@DnA, Will Enoch worldName be added to the Civilian Presence module when Contact civilian clothing is added to Dev Branch?

I'll at least add it to the list to look into, thanks for the reminder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, zukov said:

in this view, the legs of the spetsnaz seem too "tubular" and the pouches around the torso dont fit well in my opinionRussian_Spetsnaz.png

yep, why they use gorka-style uniform in 2039? it must be some futurised "ratnik-esque" equipment, not obsolet 80's mountaneers suit.

6 minutes ago, nikelzero said:

yep, why they use gorka-style uniform in 2039? it must be some futurised "ratnik-esque" equipment, not obsolet 80's mountaneers suit.

at least, it look very "russian". That's good. The "tubular" legs come with every trousers with lose fit and stiff fabric. I lieke it very much that the "Russians" are not just another retextured CSAT faction.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

at least, it look very "russian". That's good. The "tubular" legs come with every trousers with lose fit and stiff fabric. I lieke it very much that the "Russians" are not just another retextured CSAT faction.

meh, ushanka and PPSh even more "russian".

but arma pretend to be futuristicreality - thats reality:

4022728.jpg

so, 20 years later, in 2039, they will use gorka?

• Like 1

It's just arma logic. Certain elements within the community whined so much about futurism that even realistically ass old stuff is suddenly too modern.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nikelzero said:

meh, ushanka and PPSh even more "russian".

but arma pretend to be futuristicreality - thats reality:

4022728.jpg

so, 20 years later, in 2039, they will use gorka?

You talk about ArmA 3 Contact Spetsnaz but you send regular russian army picture :D
Currently Spetsnaz look more like that:
 SAVX0287-2(1).jpg?itok=VEl9e6JU

It's very similar to NATO stuff so I think A3 Devs just want something really Russian and not NATO-like stuff.
Sorry for my low-level english. :(

• Like 3