13 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

You just created the ticket

Didn't know things become overdue only when I report them. Sorry.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, R3vo said:

Good one; more prominent now with codename Enoch. Will look at it.

10 hours ago, arthrfortune said:

the decontamination shower don't want to work like when i press the button to start the large shower but it does not work

Aha! I'm told we've not yet publishing Functions_F_Enoch, which contains scripts for this. We'll see if it can be added already in the next update.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, DnA said:

Good one; more prominent now with codename Enoch. Will look at it.

Don't wanna be greedy, but when you look at the function it would be nice if you could also see if the code for detecting the killer could be improved. Currently is shows ENY: Crewman if the player was killed by a vehicle. It would be nice if it would show either the vehicle ENY: Hunter (GMG) or both the vehicle and the unit which pulled the trigger ENY: Crewmen,  Hunter (GMG).

Same for the weapon. If the player was in a tank it sometimes shows a Rifle as weapon. That's kinda weird.

If you want I can create another ticket.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, R3vo said:

Currently is shows ENY: Crewman if the player was killed by a vehicle. It would be nice if it would show either the vehicle ENY: Hunter (GMG) or both the vehicle and the unit which pulled the trigger ENY: Crewmen,  Hunter (GMG).

20 minutes ago, R3vo said:

Same for the weapon. If the player was in a tank it sometimes shows a Rifle as weapon. That's kinda weird.

Currently, the ENY is _this select 1 but not vehicle (_this select 1) so it'll show you CREWMAN, and WPN is currentWeapon of ENY and evaluated 3.5 seconds after you die, so this is why sometimes it says Binoculars kills you.

This is something that bother me so I just made a MOD to fix this, but of course if these fix are implemented into vanilla game, would be always nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

Currently, the ENY is _this select 1 but not vehicle (_this select 1) so it'll shows you CREWMAN, and WPN is currentWeapon of ENY and evaluated 3.5 seconds after you die, so this is why sometimes it says Binoculars kills you.

This is something that bother me so I just made a MOD to fix this, but of course if these fix are implemented into vanilla game, would be always nice.

Exactly. I think that's especially confusing for new players.

I've had trouble hiding the bandage on the Guerrilla Garment, which from the last changelog sounds like it should possible—is this the same for everyone or am I doing something wrong? I've only tried the setObjectTexturesGlobal in the editor, but it works on the first two selections.   

1 hour ago, SterlingC said:

I've had trouble hiding the bandage on the Guerrilla Garment, which from the last changelog sounds like it should possible—is this the same for everyone or am I doing something wrong? I've only tried the setObjectTexturesGlobal in the editor, but it works on the first two selections.   

It's not listed in hiddenSelections array by default since it was made more for some other reskin so right now it can only be accessed via mod which adds it to standard unit. I didn't add it to base model by default since I was afraid of some backward compatibility issues but I will take a look tomorrow it's safe to add it .

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, reyhard said:

It's not listed in hiddenSelections array by default since it was made more for some other reskin so right now it can only be accessed via mod which adds it to standard unit. I didn't add it to base model by default since I was afraid of some backward compatibility issues but I will take a look tomorrow it's safe to add it .

Would it be possible to get a selection to hide the shemagh too?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AveryTheKitty said:

Would it be possible to get a selection to hide the shemagh too?

Would really like this as well... 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DnA said:
On 5/25/2019 at 8:08 PM, arthrfortune said:

the decontamination shower don't want to work like when i press the button to start the large shower but it does not work

Aha! I'm told we've not yet publishing Functions_F_Enoch, which contains scripts for this. We'll see if it can be added already in the next update.

i assume that the update will come this week 

I'm getting mixed information on this new Contact DLC.

Will we be able to use terrains assets from the DLC without owning it? I'm talking about mission makers or server owners who want to use buildings from the DLC.

2 hours ago, Donnie_Plays said:

Will we be able to use terrains assets from the DLC without owning it? I'm talking about mission makers or server owners who want to use buildings from the DLC.

Yes, the terrain objects are / will be distributed to all Arma 3 owners, so they can be used in scenarios on other terrains for example. For actually visiting Livonia, you will need expansion ownership.

• Like 6

inb4 contact files are out, just questions. Assuming contact contains props, functions, First Contact campaign and more, but what are restricted to non-owners? Can mission makers use props like Alien Ships to play only for Contact owners or everyone? Also, you guys said we can't test First Contact before the release date IIRC, and what about props? Can we test Alien Ships before the release date or not?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, POLPOX said:

Can we test Alien Ships before the release date or not?

We are not yet sure; the way ET works is kind of spoiler-sensitive to the whole experience. If this part gets to Dev-Branch, it would be close to release. It's possible the way these contact data are organized would change after release, to be more accommodating to scenario creators. But we first have to focus on the release state 🙂

• Like 5

A bit weird, because fear of spoilers was never before a problem with dev-branch releases?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lexx said:

A bit weird, because fear of spoilers was never before a problem with dev-branch releases?

Maybe, but playable content was always published to Dev-Branch last. Let's first get all platform components out to you all, then we can see where and when we are. Pre-release feedback will certainly be appreciated when the content is ready for it 😎

• Like 7

@DnA what's about upgrade Virtual Arsenal with group the same weapons with one element but add buttons with colours/camouflages?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

@DnA what's about upgrade Virtual Arsenal with group the same weapons with one element but add buttons with colours/camouflages?

that's a good idea

7 hours ago, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

Currently when using the Virtual Arsenal via 3den editor no saved loadouts can be loaded because of the heads being not available in the 3den Arsenal.

Can you elaborate?

56 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Can you elaborate?

When loading the Virtual Arsenal vie the main menu it works totally fine. Every saved loadout that doesnt include any items of non activated mods can be loaded without a problem.

But when accessing the Virtual Arsenal within the 3den editor you cannot.

Spoiler

52D996AA08B19F33FEC9CB285198EA73F5B337E0

It says "Loadout contains non-arsenal item 'WhiteHead_01' " (or whatever head you are using in that saved loadout). You cannot save a loadout without a head. Even if you save a loadout in 3den editor you cannot load that same loadout.

I guess it is bacause of this in the latest DevBranch Changelog:

Fixed: Saved custom loadouts are now correctly compared against available Arsenal gear, and incompatible loadouts are disabled

Since you cannot change the head in the 3den Arsenal but have to do it in the editor while you can in the Arsenal while accessing it via main menu. So i guess Insignia may cause the same issue since you cannot change them in the 3den Arsenal either (can not test that though because for every loadout it just tells me about the head...).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Any chance this https://feedback.bistudio.com/T127744 issue could get some attention?

Fixed: The terrain class name was shown in the death screen instead of the display name (thanks POLPOX and https://feedback.bistudio.com/T139749)

Thanks for that quick fix =)

Tweaked: Improved AI tank path-following (using re-tuned AITankSteeringComponent PID controller settings provided by CUP - many thanks!)

What does "path-following" mean? Following waypoints?

When was that added? Pretty handy, why didn't I come up with that 

Spoiler

YJIKUqS.png

ni4ha9o.jpg

;)

On 5/27/2019 at 10:06 PM, pr9inichek said:

@moricky something like this:

Spoiler

zpIfD5N.jpg

43 minutes ago, pr9inichek said:

@moricky something like this:

Virtual Arsenal is a great addition, problem is that with mods, that list can be super looong. It would be great if we could "filter" it somehow.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, the_one_and_only_Venator said:

I guess it is bacause of this in the latest DevBranch Changelog

Could be indeed, thanks for reporting, will have a look

• Thanks 1