They are dancing. Let them be :yay:

• Haha 1

I noticed three-digit Modex texture selections of Sentinel UCAV were removed from its hiddenSelections[] config so it is now unable to change numbers via setObjectTexture.

Heard some vehicles or weapons too. I ain't even searched everything though, this is some problem, isn't it?

@BI Devs

Is it possible that the mission Tags are broken in Eden? As the video shows, the Tags are set randomly for whatever reason.

I am wondering why mission tags are not generated automatically? The data would be there.

Multiplayer -> attribute max players > 0

DLCs -> If any DLC content is used, the DLC is added to the tags

and so on.

• Like 2

I think it's like that since forever. Half of my missions are marked as multiplayer, while none of them are.

I have to say, it's amazing that ArmA3 is still getting new content after all these years. I think it shows just how colossal an undertaking Enfusion is. I hope the end result lives up to it.

On 22/1/2019 at 11:44 AM, dragon01 said:

I have to say, it's amazing that ArmA3 is still getting new content after all these years. I think it shows just how colossal an undertaking Enfusion is. I hope the end result lives up to it.

Enfusion is the new engine (used in DayZ) while Real Virtuality Engine 4 is the engine of arma 3

I think you didn't understand what I meant. ArmA3 is getting expanded, instead of replaced, because the devs are still working on Enfusion, presumably to get it into a state where it could be used for ArmA4. This is taking a long time, much longer than usual (otherwise we'd be on the 5th game in the series by now, or at least a major expansion for 4). They need to keep the series alive in the meantime, so they keep adding things to ArmA3.

What I would really like for Arma 4 would be:

- PHYSx interaction for Class Man

- No Road LOD/GEO LOD limit for Class Man

- Maybe Dialog in Texture...

- Multiple Vehicle in Vehicle Cargo spaces in one Vehicle

I like modelling ships. I almost chose Naval Engineering after high School and  I have always loved ships and the sea, and I love everything nautical, even in Arma.

With these things ships would be MUCH interesting in Arma

• Like 1

Out of curiosity: Would it ever be possible to change the color of triggers in 3den? I'm feeling like this would be a very useful feature.

• Like 5

Please make possible to damage tires on vehicle, without applying a damaged hull texture (and even damaged glasses). At this time, independently from projectile cinematic and direct/indirect hits, if you apply (tested by code) some hit damage on wheels only, you can see bullets and shells impacts on hull + broken glasses. That's weird.

• Like 7

I have discovered a few "game breaking" bugs.

- If you get in as commander in a vehicle, but you're not the first to get in the vehicle - there are no smokes available to use. You have to be the first to get in the vehicle and as commander to have smokes available.

- In Kayman, when you order the AI to switch to HE cannon ammo, it switches to APDS and vice versa.

There are issues with the Simple Object Tropical HEMTT Medical, HEMTT Repair and HEMTT Box. As example

68D107DE4F35D2DA3A2F99A00DD4282D25A7CAFD

The driver view LOD (turned out) for the Mora still has unretexturable parts in the mesh.

Also can we expect magazine proxies in vanilla weapons in the next update? 😞

• Like 1

On 2/5/2019 at 1:19 PM, fn_Quiksilver said:

There are issues with the Simple Object Tropical HEMTT Medical, HEMTT Repair and HEMTT Box. As example 

I’ll add related old problems.

It would still be nice to pay attention to this old ticket.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T83842

And this error is related to the texture of the body

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T123306

Devs, this is just my thought and small wishlist, do we have any chance to have ability to spawn entities from CfgWeapons, CfgAmmo, any other p3d models with configs as Simple Object (not as Super Simple Object)?

I want to see retexturable weapons for debug purpose. I am pretty sure nobody wants to re-launch the entire game to preview new hiddenSelectionsTextures[] for weapons.

I want to remind you, BIS, about this issue on Tanoa: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T128144

The issue would not be that great in impact if it would not appear right at the starting point of "Escape from Tanoa".

The issue was introduced in 1.82 but it worked flawless before, so it for sure is just a little change in LOD config for that particular road type that is used nowhere else.

What's the "settle-in animation" thing about? I've tried the Gorgon and neither mounting nor turning in or out seem to have any new animations.

6 hours ago, dragon01 said:

What's the "settle-in animation" thing about? I've tried the Gorgon and neither mounting nor turning in or out seem to have any new animations.

Turn in/out animations were missing after adding interior.

Just for comparison - that's how it was looking before https://imgur.com/a/TezI9D4

Ah, allright. I suppose I forgot to test that when interiors first came out. It's now working as intended, then. 🙂

15 hours ago, AveryTheKitty said:

By any chance, would UGL shells be possible as a magazine proxy?

What do you mean? By adding them as magazine proxy to vanilla weapons or if there is such functionality in engine? There is already such functionality in engine ( example )

There is one silly thing when it comes to some of the vanilla magazines - all UGLs are sharing same magazines (sic!) so it gives me some scratches how to implement it in game since AK12 GP25 & MX 3UGL are 2 different things. Sure, I could split it into two groups but that is going to break backward compatibility.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, reyhard said:

What do you mean? By adding them as magazine proxy to vanilla weapons or if there is such functionality in engine? There is already such functionality in engine ( example )

There is one silly thing when it comes to some of the vanilla magazines - all UGLs are sharing same magazines (sic!) so it gives me some scratches how to implement it in game since AK12 GP25 & MX 3UGL are 2 different things. Sure, I could split it into two groups but that is going to break backward compatibility.

I guess that's true, yeah. I was suggesting adding separate models for the UGL ammo to be proxied in. Then you could technically have different models for things like UGL flares, UGL smokes, etc. But I could also see how it wouldn't really matter since you hardly see UGL rounds, in hindsight.