Does anybody encountered animation problem after using modded animation? Even in Vanilla, something like that causes problem that can't move as usual, or crash when load some animation. It's too hard to make it reploduced though, re-install Development Branch to solve this issue.

There is a problem with AI convoys currently. At some point part of the convoy just stops . Like rear vehicles just stop for no reason, they don`t move just stand. Anyone else noticed this ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ivanoff.N said:

There is a problem with AI convoys currently. At some point part of the convoy just stops . Like rear vehicles just stop for no reason, they don`t move just stand. Anyone else noticed this ?

I've seen this before... the two major issues I have seen so far with convoys are

1. Last vehicle randomly stops
  2. First vehicle doesn't move

If you take over the driver of the front vehicle with Zeus and drive a few meters, the convoy will work normally... It just won't go on its own.

Needless to say, this is a wee bit frustrating.

Speaking of broken convoys, I've re-played the Fixed Wing Showcase relatively recently and found that the enemy convoy you are tasked to destroy seems to have issues moving as it's supposed to normally. Probably caused by the same issues mentioned here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, a_killer_wombat said:

Speaking of broken convoys, I've re-played the Fixed Wing Showcase relatively recently and found that the enemy convoy you are tasked to destroy seems to have issues moving as it's supposed to normally. Probably caused by the same issues mentioned here.

it worked fine right up until the June 2016 1.62 Driving Overhaul

• Haha 1

Is there any chance that someday we will be able to put a second primary weapon in the launcher slot? A sniper could take another light rifle, or a submachine gun, or a Marksman could take an assault rifle and a DMR.

Can anyone confirm that the T-100 wreck emits an engine sound?

7 minutes ago, R3vo said:

Can anyone confirm that the T-100 wreck emits an engine sound?

In stable as well as dev, mate. Yes.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there !

General Kenobi !

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

Thanks, fixed it.

I was trying also , to add a custom (.paa ) image , but i noticed , that it was working only with "Mission Root"

http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-mission-root/

should this be mentioned as well and is there any another possible way ?

Thanks !

5 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I was trying also , to add a custom (.paa ) image , but i noticed , that it was working only with "Mission Root"

http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-mission-root/

should this be mentioned as well and is there any another possible way ?

Thanks !

I don't know, I haven't used that command alot.  You can ask on Arma 3 Discord if you want. https://discord.gg/Ucn9qj

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lbbde said:

General Kenobi !

Hello Lbbde !

I'm certainly not that Guy !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I'm certainly not that Guy !

I do get the point know !  :z:

Spoiler

Top definition

General Kenobi

The dankest Jedi in the history of dank jedi’s. Danker than Sith Palps. His famous phrase “hello there” warms the hearts of all memist’s.

Spoiler

• Haha 1

there's a chance to have the facial expression for the new dev's faces? Ivan and Dwarden would  be very useful

fnFSr18.jpg

The Germany localizations of the warlords init module are cut off.

Unfortunately, the localization issues will never be solved.

Is this only for me or not? I feel these cartridge sounds aren't randomized well. Every each of pulling the trigger makes the same cartridge sound expect the very last sound.

Note that, this video's cartridge sound is boosted by personal MOD.

12 hours ago, POLPOX said:

Is this only for me or not? I feel these cartridge sounds aren't randomized well. Every each of pulling the trigger makes the same cartridge sound expect the very last sound.

Note that, this video's cartridge sound is boosted by personal MOD.

i got that right? are you saying that both sound should be heard at the same time (together) - sound of gunfire + the sound of falling cartridge

1 hour ago, lex__1 said:

i got that right? are you saying that both sound should be heard at the same time (together) - sound of gunfire + the sound of falling cartridge

I didn't meant to that... I hope you can get it.

The timing of cartridge sound is legit for me but sound randomizer is not working properly, I think.

As shown in the video and in the in-game config, there're some cartridge sounds defined but when full auto it only sounds one sound.

I'm not sure I described this well...

9 hours ago, POLPOX said:

I didn't meant to that... I hope you can get it.

The timing of cartridge sound is legit for me but sound randomizer is not working properly, I think.

As shown in the video and in the in-game config, there're some cartridge sounds defined but when full auto it only sounds one sound.

I'm not sure I described this well...

i have a reproduction sound is made without strengthening. sounds like you have.
there is a sound, the sound cartridge for one type of hitting the ground or to another type.
hear the sound effect of the 1st or 2nd or 3rd, randomly changing priority type sound, but they don't mix. the type of sound is not dependent on the type of soil where travelling through the cartridges. some of the ground surface or the situation does not reproduce the sound cartridge.

Is this a known issue with the High Voltage Tower (Damaged)?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4