18 hours ago, D_Donskoy said:

Please implement in this mode all the features of the game and its assets.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. While I agree that having Warlords utilize all of Arma's feautres would definitely make for an awesome experience, currently the mode is not set up in a way that allows for it. Compared with Warfare it is much faster-paced and condensed. I have never claimed that Warlords is a copy of Warfare and it never will be, however it is possible that in the future the AI will get an overhaul and offer a bigger challenge.

EDIT: I mean specifically the Warlords AI, like purchasing procedures etc.

Edited by Jezuro
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

, however it is possible that in the future the AI will get an overhaul and offer a bigger challenge.

Oh dear. Now you've just confirmed an AI overhaul. The reddit kiddies will be going bonkers. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I meant just for the scope of Warlords, like purchasing transport vehicles, aircraft etc. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

No no. Too late to backtrack now! AI Overhaul confirmed! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Maybe its already said or reported and I guess many of you know this little AI problem which mostly comes through in large scale missions.

If you let an AI spawn into your squad which spawns far away from you they will report targets which are near you and they cant see or hear.

But it will also report targets which are visual/hearable for the AI itself. Like a mix of information.

This ends in big confusion as you don´t know what this guy is reporting. Also its kind of cheating.

AI is designed for a squad which is close together, that doesn´t work well if its divided on the map.

Sadly....

• Thanks 1

Since 1.86 will be probably the last significant update and since you are looking into visuals for objects and materials, please consider a fix for the ivory coloured MX rifles that are standard to NATO. This is one of the biggest visial offenses since the visual update back in April 2016. The "Mk18 ABR" is suffering from the same problem. The sand colour of the SPAR-16 would be a good alternative. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Since 1.86 will be probably the last significant update and since you are looking into visuals for objects and materials, please consider a fix for the ivory coloured MX rifles that are standard to NATO. This is one of the biggest visial offenses since the visual update back in April 2016. The "Mk18 ABR" is suffering from the same problem. The sand colour of the SPAR-16 would be a good alternative. 

Same goes for the mint green "OD" MX version.  A better green would be OD on the Tavor.

• Like 2

On 24.11.2018 at 11:07 AM, jone_kone said:

Same goes for the mint green "OD" MX version.  A better green would be OD on the Tavor.

Yes, but at least it does not shine in bright sunlight like the Standard MX. Speaking of Standard PP and FX settings.

• Like 1

On 23.11.2018 at 12:57 PM, Jezuro said:

Hello and thank you for your feedback. While I agree that having Warlords utilize all of Arma's feautres would definitely make for an awesome experience, currently the mode is not set up in a way that allows for it. Compared with Warfare it is much faster-paced and condensed. I have never claimed that Warlords is a copy of Warfare and it never will be, however it is possible that in the future the AI will get an overhaul and offer a bigger challenge.

EDIT: I mean specifically the Warlords AI, like purchasing procedures etc.

I didn't mean to need a copy of the WARFARE.
I meant that the goal should be similar-the search and destruction of the enemy.
Now playing in WARLORDS, I know exactly where the main enemy (I show it on the map and I do not need to look for it), I just can not go there because I did not perform secondary tasks. In my opinion more realistic and more exciting would be to hide the position of the main enemy-in this case it would be interesting to look for it with the help of intelligence, drones and everything else that is in the game-again, it would be more interesting, more exciting and realistic. The movement of reconnaissance drones and aviation needs to be limited not by the size of the sector, but by air defense Forces across the island (the island's side belongs to)-interesting, exciting, realistic.
Further purchase of units. Now I buy them and they just appear over my head-great, but it's Arma! Why not deliver them by transport? If it is parachutists-let them dump the black fish or let them deliver a helicopter or let them ride on a truck or else there on what. What for? So there will be a danger to lose reinforcements still on approach and in such situation it will be more interesting to step and plan, there will be additional tasks on elimination of air defense Forces in sectors etc. (i.e. tactics!:)) and let there be a delay in calling reinforcements-buying Units, not so bought and here they are-hallelujah!
So why don't the Greens have a headquarters? Let them have the same headquarters from where they will send reinforcements and it can also be destroyed and let it be hidden on the map:)
Again returning to artillery-an easy way to limit the use of art strikes, is the civilian population (sorry:)) if the sector has civilian (or friendly forces) artillery will not be there to shoot or if its strikes suffer civil, Side loses a huge amount of money (the whole party and each player). This method can be used air strikes and support by helicopter and drone, etc.-Interestingly, recklessly, risky, realistic! :)
It would also be desirable that the AI again began to strengthen and build the base. Not as in the second part, but more neat and practical (air defense, strengthening stationary weapons, etc.)-it is in the game, let it be there.
And at the end, I hope AI stopped running around the island on foot-I play the capture of the whole island, poor AI units run from one end of the island to another! Having in the game such an abundance of military equipment! Of course I wanted to add a lot, but...
Can all do this optionally and everyone will be happy-and those who love realism and those who love the arcade?
I really hope that realism will win! :)

• Like 1

if the defs are reading this...the right click zoom in arma is to much. why u didnt kept it like in ofp? not so much zoomed in?

• Like 1

Added: addWaypoint and setWaypointPosition commands now accept a -1 radius for forced position

Can the radius of editor placed waypoints be set to -1 as well?

On 11/23/2018 at 8:53 AM, POLPOX said:

I ain't even a Greek speaker though. Maybe we should talk with native Greek speaker if these are issues to fix.

@GEORGE FLOROS GR, report to development branch ASAP!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, D_Donskoy said:

I didn't mean to need a copy of the WARFARE.
....WARLORDS...

1st I would suggest you move and keep this in the related thread.

2nd WARLORADS != WARFARE and what you whish is almost like all other CTI, in the end you throw nukes at each other.

Jezuro's general mission design is as it is so if you want high tech assets just add them in your own fork.

49 minutes ago, The Man Without Qualities said:

1st I would suggest you move and keep this in the related thread.

2nd WARLORADS != WARFARE and what you whish is almost like all other CTI, in the end you throw nukes at each other.

Jezuro's general mission design is as it is so if you want high tech assets just add them in your own fork.

I don't have time for this. 

• Confused 1

On 23/11/2018 at 9:53 AM, POLPOX said:

Googled

On 27/11/2018 at 3:11 PM, Janez said:

@GEORGE FLOROS GR, report to development branch ASAP!

Hello there !

I'm not that sure , but as i have noticed ,

the names used in game are probably from a different location and not from Limnos.

if you type the greek names , it will show generally locations from all over Greece:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Λήμνος/@39.9085574,24.9601465,74497m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x14af9308e2419f95:0xd91859654cb35ebd!8m2!3d39.9198413!4d25.141484?hl=el

If i have a full list with the names in game , i can check them.

This is as it should be from the list above:

Spoiler

Kavala -> Καβάλα
Syrta -> Σύρτα #this doesn't mean something , it is not a location or word ,it should be pronounced Σύρτα , because Συρτά , is a type of traditional greek dance  
Pyrgos -> Πύργος
Abdrea -> Άβδηρα
Neochori -> Νεοχώρι
Lakka -> Λάκκα
Athira -> Άθυρα
Frini -> Φρύνι
Charkia -> Χάρκια
Negades -> Νεγάδες
Gravia -> Γραβιά
Panochori -> Πανωχώρι
Telos -> Τέλος ,  means "end" , it is not a location
Neri -> Νέρη
Kori -> Κόρη
Rodopoli -> Ροδόπολη
Agios Dionysios -> Άγιος Διονύσιος
Zaros -> Zαρός
Dorida -> Δωρίδα
Therisa -> Θέρισα , i can find this anywhere -> Θέρισο
Chalkeia -> Χαλκεία
Poliakko -> Πολιάκκo #this doesn't mean something , it is not a location or word ,it should be pronounced Πολιάκκo
Panagia -> Παναγία
Feres -> Φέρες
Stavros -> Σταυρός
Selakano -> Σελάκανο
Alikampos -> Αλίκαμπος
Paros -> Πάρος
Anthrakia -> Ανθρακιά
Kalochori -> Καλοχώρι
Topolia -> Τοπόλια
Sofia -> Σοφία
Aggelochori -> Αγγελοχώρι
Molos -> Μώλος
Koroni -> Κορώνη
Galati -> Γαλάτι
Ioannia -> Ιωάννινα
Agios Konstantinos -> Άγιος Κωνσταντίνος
Katalaki -> Καταλάκι #this doesn't mean something , it is not a location or word ,it should be pronounced Καταλάκι
Delfinaki -> Δελφινάκι  means "dolphin" , it is not a location
Kalithea -> Καλλιθέα
Oreokastro -> Ωραιόκαστρο
Ifestiona -> Ηφαιστίωνας Hephaestion (Ancient Greek: Ἡφαιστίων Hephaistíon; c. 356 BC – 324 BC) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hephaestion
Therisa -> Θέρισο # this should be as "Theriso"

• Like 3

In light of the recent official confirmation of an AI overhaul planned, is there a place we should start to gather relevant feedback?

however it is possible that in the future the AI will get an overhaul and offer a bigger challenge.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

In light of the recent official confirmation of an AI overhaul planned, is there a place we should start to gather relevant feedback?

The BI dev corrected himself  "I meant just for the scope of Warlords, like purchasing transport vehicles, aircraft etc. :)"

• Haha 1

Hey, have you ever noticed the instructor guy in Showcase Laws of War has Jay's voice? And... he should have Jay's head, isn't he?

But then his face won't move at all.

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2018 at 1:22 PM, POLPOX said:

And... he should have Jay's head, isn't he?

Hah, good point. We kind of accepted this instructor into our family as a beautiful love baby by Pettka and Jay, but now that we have the heads ... :wink_o: (it will not likely change for the reason @lexx points out)

20 hours ago, DnA said:

Hah, good point. We kind of accepted this instructor into our family as a beautiful love baby by Pettka and Jay, but now that we have the heads ... :wink_o: (it will not likely change for the reason @lexx points out)

HA perhaps in one of the upcoming works like the old man, Jays head can be used on a mute character who is a lowly janitor. In a scene he is cleaning a toilet, the general or something says "splendid job getting that shit cleaned off". I think Jay might appreciate the piss take, or not but it be fun.

After 1.88, i noticed that the FOV doesn't reset correctly after i stop looking through a scope.

• Like 1

On 7.12.2018 at 6:34 PM, SuicideKing said:

After 1.88, i noticed that the FOV doesn't reset correctly after i stop looking through a scope.

i get this bug, since the early days of arma 3. pressing the +/- keys on the numpad always resets it for me. still very annoying.

• Like 2