the cherry on top would be a Kord and static version of spg9 / gimlet etc etc (and t72b3 for guerrilla):don11:

• Like 3

Yeah a static SPG9 would be really great, that's something I have always missed from Arma 2. Really pleased about the new armed Offroad and 4WD variants though!

5 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

The top secret AAF vehicle/weapon that wasn't in the changelog or SITREP video, is a nice addition too :rthumb:

sitrep video? where? when?

I'm going to love every asset from this DLC:) however, when will HEMTT and Hunter (and Stomper) get olive camo?

• Like 4

It's not yet posted as news item.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

The top secret AAF vehicle/weapon that wasn't in the SITREP video, is a nice addition too :rthumb:

Where can we see this super secret new AAF vehicle/weapon that is not in the video? 

1 minute ago, stburr91 said:

Where can we see this super secret new AAF vehicle/weapon that is not in the video? 

Put Zamak in your search field.

• Like 1

@14:37 Were those crisps scripted? :')

22 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

I'm going to love every asset from this DLC:) however, when will HEMTT and Hunter (and Stomper) get olive camo?

Don't forget the Quad Bike and Stomper!

Does someone else notice the wheels of the Nyx not being in sync with the track? They rotate too fast.

More on the Nyx:

When you command the vehicle turned out, the hatch of the driver blocks your forward view.

Thank you SO much for the sensors on the vehicles! It was sorely needed.

I will commence testing these awesome vehicles ASAP ;) !

- It is necessary to change the level of immersion in the water tank T-140 Angara. Now the engine goes down at a depth of about 5 meters.  If the immersion in water is maintained at a level of 3-4 meters, you can long move in the water. Or does the telescopic air duct produce no animation?

- Check the CTWS Cannon from the commander, on the tank T-140 Angara. Bullets penetrate into the textures of buildings and other structures. A rupture of bullets takes place on the ground, behind the building.

i´m f****** done, TANKS dlc with 1 tank and 2x piece of trash, bravo, there goes my last expectation of you being able to develop atleast something properly, well this confirms my statement about csat having 2x+ better equipment then nato/aaf counterparts

• Confused 6

2 minutes ago, SzepyCZ said:

i´m f****** done, TANKS dlc with 1 tank and 2x piece of trash, bravo, there goes my last expectation of you being able to develop atleast something properly, well this confirms my statement about csat having 2x+ better equipment then nato/aaf counterparts

Thanks for you opinion, but no one cares!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, KizzouUl said:

Fake ? Or real ? Because it's a part of Aegis Mod...

Real. Check out Aegis' counterpart, you can see that it's less detailed!

• Like 2

Just now, Igor Nikolaev said:

Real. Check out Aegis' counterpart, you can see that it's less detailed!

You right ! Thanks for answer

1 minute ago, Igor Nikolaev said:

Thanks for you opinion, but no one cares!

just in case you forgot, its called TANKS dlc

yet the only thing you get for your money is 1(yes one) tank

Just now, SzepyCZ said:

Please, sir, read my previous message that I adressed to you once more! Thank you!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, KizzouUl said:

Fake ? Or real ? Because it's a part of Aegis Mod...

Aegis version is using the Arma 2 Kamaz and 122mm "Grad" launcher

Official one has a new 230mm launcher similar to the Sandstorm. Also has a EOTS turret from the Mora mounted behind the cab, and a crane that looks like it's from the Bobcat (scaled down)

Also, I'm pleased to see the Titan launcher on the Gorgon and Kamysh is now fully animated

• Like 4

Just now, Igor Nikolaev said:

Please, sir, read my previous message that I adressed to you once more! Thank you!

poeple like you are the reason why 95% of current games sucks

• Thanks 1

@SzepyCZ, congratulations you've just made yourself look very foolish.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SzepyCZ said:

And a mini-campaign, and a few other tanks related assets, and not to forget all the free updates for core mechanics.

It'll be the same as with all the other DLCs on launch. Just wait for the negative Steam reviews smashing in. :>

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SzepyCZ said:

poeple like you are the reason why 95% of current games sucks

You come in here crying that the assets aren't EXACTLY what you wanted yet expect to be taken seriously? I suppose to each their own but it seems quite childish to me.

But, since you brought it up, what should the main new assets have been according to you?

While I certainly look forward to playing with it, the new MBT is honestly superfluous. It fills no roll that the vanilla CSAT MBT didn't already, granted it will probably perform those rolls better but still. In truth all the main factions already have adequate MBTs, at least in function and purpose, as such, the single MBT added is the most unnecessary new asset. The other new assets actually fill previously unfilled rolls within their factions, the Nyx adding scouting and AA capabilities to AAF and the MGS giving NATO an airmobile gun platform. 

So please, enlighten us as to where BI has gone astray here.

• Like 6