Excellent to see those Revive related changes! Should fix quite a few issues we had to work around. Thanks!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SuicideKing said:

Excellent to see those Revive related changes! Should fix quite a few issues we had to work around. Thanks!

yes the new "Unload Incapacitated" vehicle action is most welcome!

Prevents having to use code like this:

https://github.com/auQuiksilver/Apex-Framework/blob/master/Apex_framework.terrain/code/functions/fn_incapacitated.sqf#L438-L457

Today's update released early without a changelog. New olive textures for NATO's Pacific vehicles. :D

BDdXlLL.jpg

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Night515 said:

Today's update released early without a changelog. New olive textures for NATO's Pacific vehicles. :D

Looks nice, but I am curious why those textures are not available for the normal NATO vehicles too. Same thing for CSAT vs CSAT (Pacific).

4 minutes ago, R3vo said:

Looks nice, but I am curious why those textures are not available for the normal NATO vehicles too. Same thing for CSAT vs CSAT (Pacific).

What do you mean? Also Hunter, Quad Bike, UGV and HEMTT don't have textures (yet).

4 minutes ago, Night515 said:

What do you mean? Also Hunter, Quad Bike, UGV and HEMTT don't have textures (yet).

You can't select a NATO tank/vic, go to editor customisation and apply olive camo. You have to specifically spawn a NATO (Pacific) vehicle.

5 hours ago, SuicideKing said:

You can't select a NATO tank/vic, go to editor customisation and apply olive camo. You have to specifically spawn a NATO (Pacific) vehicle.

I'm assuming it's just WIP and will be added later.

EDIT: Suggestion, add a UGV Stomper (with olive retextures) for NATO Pacific.

• Like 3

Loving the re-visit on revive, now the only thing missing is the ability to move incapacitated players; please add that and I'll be as happy as a pig in mud!

58 minutes ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

Loving the re-visit on revive, now the only thing missing is the ability to move incapacitated players; please add that and I'll be as happy as a pig in mud!

If you mean 'drag incapacitated players' then yes, I'm all for that

• Like 1

On another note; can we pretty pretty please have the Slammer Co-ax MG changed from 6.5 to 7.62 and the turret on the Bobcat changed from 6.5 to .50bmg?

This would bring them in line with the rest of the armoured vehicle line ups.

• Like 3

WWFr2uQ.jpg

Slammer coax looks a bit weird. Suggestion: either add the coaxile Mk200 model from the AFV-4 Gorgon / BTR-K Kamysh into that gap, or remove the muzzle flash.

EDIT: One other thing, the sounds of casings from the coaxile MG can be heard (turn off engine and just do a short burst of the coax and listen closely) which doesn't make sense since it's a caseless MG. :P

3 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

On another note; can we pretty pretty please have the Slammer Co-ax MG changed from 6.5 to 7.62 and the turret on the Bobcat changed from 6.5 to .50bmg?

This would bring them in line with the rest of the armoured vehicle line ups.

I'm pretty sure the reason why NATO tanks have 6.5 mm MGs is the following: I'll use the Abrams as an example. Irl it has a 7.62 mm M240 coaxile MG. Since the M240 was seemingly replaced with the 6.5 mm Mk200 in the Armaverse, that's why the tanks have 6.5 mm instead of 7.62 mm.

6.5 mm miniguns don't make sense though, especially since the Hellcat and Pawnee have the same miniguns yet they're 7.62 mm.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

Also having this work for AI as well, including AI medics. AFAIR the AI dies instantaneously and doesn't know how to treat you.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Alwarren said:

Also having this work for AI as well, including AI medics. AFAIR the AI dies instantaneously and doesn't know how to treat you.

I dream of that day but I'm not holding my breath :)

Can a Dev please verify this ticket, is pretty major issue, not sure if it is affecting just me though.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T127774

Also while there is work being done on the revive system and incapacitated units, can we please prevent incapacitated vehicle drivers from having vehicle control (as well as the ability to fire turrets). Until that is done, we have no choice but to eject drivers from the vehicle or move them to a passenger seat

NM appears to be taken care of!

Yes yes yes...

So for the most played gamemode since OFP and for gods sake.

We need a tracked vehicle as support or medic for west and east. I dont care how it looks.

Make a tracked brick with a red cross on it would be fine.

:f:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Muecke said:

Yes yes yes...

So for the most played gamemode since OFP and for gods sake.

We need a tracked vehicle as support or medic for west and east. I dont care how it looks.

Make a tracked brick with a red cross on it would be fine.

:f:

it is on the way. only not going to look as shit as you may have been willing to settle for :D.

13 minutes ago, teabagginpeople said:

it is on the way. only not going to look as shit as you may have been willing to settle for :D.

How do you know ?

16 minutes ago, Muecke said:

How do you know ?

because I post under the guise of a forum member to keep tabs on my employees, and get a general vibe of how the game is being perceived at ground level.  otherwise how would I know about temples before apex launch , or the upcoming tank you have wished for.....

but seriously  dev branch changes are pretty much laying out the foundations for what I see as an armoured medic carrier. to compliment the new changes to tank damage system.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, teabagginpeople said:

because I post under the guise of a forum member to keep tabs on my employees, and get a general vibe of how the game is being perceived at ground level.  otherwise how would I know about temples before apex launch , or the upcoming tank you have wished for.....

but seriously  dev branch changes are pretty much laying out the foundations for what I see as an armoured medic carrier. to compliment the new changes to tank damage system.

to be fair the fixes to Revive are things we reported to feedback tracker and requested 1+ year ago :) I did not expect the Unconscious/Incapacitation fixes, so they are very welcome. I don't see a medical vehicle coming though, although if there was some work done during LoW DLC on one (armored ambulance or whatever) then I guess the work could have been handed off to the Tonks DLC crew to finish off. 

If I was to expect a medical vehicle, it would be an unarmed Marid/Panther/Gorgon variant with a different livery and the "Treat" action attached to it. 

And to throw a log on that fire, they are actually introducing a new Marid model with no Gunner position :)   "O_APC_Wheeled_02_rcws_v2_F" 

For some reason, when looking at damaged vehicles in first person (either a single gunshot from a 9 mm or actual damage) it turns dark like so:

Ft5e0Cl.jpg

But in third person:

eoOUICm.jpg

It also appears darker in first person while manning the vehicle regardless of damage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Would be nice for some new AT weapons... Like the good ol' Carl Gustaf ;)

I also don't see why the hidden textures for certain uniforms haven't been released as their own uniforms yet? 

Sage nato uniform? Woodland nato uniform? Syndikat combat uniform? These all look great and should be released, whoever made them deserves them to be released. 

• Like 7

Literally unplayable. The RCWS on every vehicle apart from the Strider doesn't animate properly.

For reference, this is how it should animate. Note that the base doesn't move while the turret actually does.

iJnJODB.jpg

The following vehicles...

2S9 Sochor

Speedboat

Ifrit

MSE-3 Marid

IFV-6c Panther

CRV-6e Bobcat

UGV Stomper

M4 Scorcher

...have RCWS's that don't animate properly. The base moves with the turret like so:

kXOZtRL.jpg

While we're on the topic, the hatch on the hunter shouldn't turn with the turret.

smcIYmE.jpg

Rather it should remain still - along with the RCWS's base, while the RCWS turns.

Also, the unarmed Strider has a base which probably shouldn't be there.

rzGvSuY.jpg

Please take care of this, I can't unsee it now.

EDIT: Also, the FIA Gorgons still have AO for the tools, and the shovel handle is still there.

yuJ1FQY.jpg

• Like 3

Anyone ran over an AI lately?

nfSkJOR.jpg

• Haha 1

Turrets of every Armored vehicle are don't have any collision.