Just now, darksidesixofficial said:

Vehicle customization for tanks? Any elaboration on this and to what extent?

Standing by.

Check this thread out: 

• Like 1

Stop it, Bohemia, you're gonna kill me with all this excitement. It made me feel like 0:15-0:22 in this SFM video.

Spoiler

Pretty funny video, btw

But for real, this insanely elevates the quality and realism of this game. I made my account just to tell you how excited and pleased I am with the content so far.

Edit: Just looking at it makes me cry tears of joy, I am in love.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WastedMike_ said:

Is it possible to add a spotlight to the commander seats and turrents to the vehicles?

Not to mention, fix the searchlight on the Hellcat :don11:

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

Check this thread out

C.. can we have this for the trucks/kamaz too just to make the seats go away for a full cargo area?

It's super important. :hyper:

• Like 1

So after a quick run through, all the new interiors look great! Mildly disappointed that the loader's stations and gun breaches were left out of the Slammer and Kuma but I guess since there are no loaders it kinda makes sense. Now on to my "big thing" (not really), the Bobcat still has a 6.5mm LMG even though the model in the CROWS is a .50 cal :icon_confused:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rübe said:

C.. can we have this for the trucks/kamaz too just to make the seats go away for a full cargo area?

It's super important. :hyper:

Unfortunately i am unable to say as i am only a volunteer moderator on these forums and not a member of the development team :f:

• Like 1

Just noticed a few things and I wanted to corroborate them here before maybe making formal bug reports. Firstly, it seems you can turn out of a Sochor as the commander right on top of the barrel, as if you were in it while turning out, and the gunner doesn't move the hatch when he turns out. I wanna know if it's just me for now. Also, with the introduction of Kuma interior, since Gunner is now in front of Commander instead of at left, what's the use of the left cupola? Just posting it here before doing anything more serious. (Also, lined up crew in Kuma can mean nice crew kill in one shot)

9 minutes ago, Chief1924 said:

Yes, the commander seat is in the right of the turret of the scorcher/sochor, while the gunner sits on the left. The only hatch is positioned on the left side though, so only the gunner should be able to turn out.

In the scorcher currently only the commander is able to turn out which opens the hatch above the gunner, and creates a camera floating above the vehicle, while the gunner cannot.

In the sochor currently both gunner and commander can turn out, with the gunner not opening the hatch.

Will the damage model and customization options be available for the old Marid class as well? (the one with the additional commander seat)

When did this happen?

ahJsdfMl.jpg

Will there eventually be a maxHoldsterValue based anim for it when the Titans are selected? I notice the pod on Kamysh isn't closed however.

• Like 4

Some issues I noticed with the IFV-6a Cheetah, IFV-6c Panther, and CRV-6e Bobcat family:

Commander's optics can't be retextured

b0JAEz8.jpg

Same with the Panther's commander's optics

l7XZH3c.jpg

Cheetah's smoke dispensers need to be added to the camo1 selection

7666wHE.jpg

And these things can't be retextured either

zWdfg7e.jpg

I think it's a bit weird how there is no door from the vehicle crew to the passengers in most (all?) transport vehicles, yet I can easily switch seats via action menu. Maybe this is something that should be considered to be removed then?

I think so too. Though quick change seats is pretty convenient when testing. 

10 hours ago, lexx said:

I think it's a bit weird how there is no door from the vehicle crew to the passengers in most (all?) transport vehicles, yet I can easily switch seats via action menu. Maybe this is something that should be considered to be removed then?

Well, RL you can't switch to driver from any postion in any armpoured vehicle I've eber been. Should that be remove  too?

In a perfect game with good AI reations I would say yes, in ArmA, I tend to say: better not.

Good old OFP had the best compromise: switching only when vehicle does not move.

>Players incapacitated in vehicles are now longer automatically killed 

I think a no is missin there.

I think an extra "w" slipped in. Anyway, I like the recent changes to Revive, but kind of wish it worked with AI like the ArmA2 predecessor did.

• Like 1

PCML - A different trajectory of the missile's flight even in manual mode.
Heli - Very strange strength and resistance to hits in the air and on the ground.
Hellcat has an oddly placed target locking lock for handheld launchers in both versions of the game.
In the development version, helicopters in the air are very resistant and resistant to direct hits.
etc.

Due to lack of time, no additional descriptions and selections are available.

• Haha 1

Wow didn't see those revieve system changes coming. Much appreciated!

• Like 2

Not all situations are one hundred percent repetitive. The video must take an hour to include them.
Focus on the aiming method and notice that some more armored helicopters are sometimes more susceptible to destruction than less-armored helicopters.
I do not know what is the difference between the goal suspended in the air and the same target placed on the ground when using PCML with manual control.
In virtual reality I checked the repair car (Tempest Repair), which closes like a Hellcat helicopter. In top mode, the PCML rocket often exceeds the target without activating the payload over the target.

https://streamable.com/q5u9l

Just tested the "Shots" mode in arma3_diag, looks like it works correctly now - seems very decent and usefull. One thing that would make it even better is, if it would show impact speed of the projectile for each hitmarker - because speed has a significant influence on hitpoint/ component damage. Or maybe even better: also show remaining hit value at point of impact.