Wow, the overhaul of the terrain module sounds awesome. Thanks alot!!

• Like 1

Nobody commented on it yet, but something *did* change with the way waypoint work for tracked vehicles, right? The tank in this scene won't start moving at all:

fX79gH.jpg

The tank starts moving, if I move the waypoints further away, but it takes a couple seconds. In any case, this is breaking a few of my missions as of now.

A HEMTT vehicle (as example) follows the waypoints till the end. None of the tracked vehicles will.

H3YWYqV.jpg

Three things about the difficutly menu:

• Skill and Precision controls are not aligned
  • The new Tactical Ping combobox is empty
  • "Multiple Saves" option is not written in capital letters for some odd reason

Tweaked: Position & width of PhysX wheels for cars & trucks were adjusted 

The wheels of the Hunter a now slightly above surface.

Load times have drastically increased in the current build it's gone from 2 seconds to around 16.

Previously only the fist time you run the map would take longer than a couple of seconds.

Tanona and VR seem fine it's the other three that are very slow.

18-10-2017

Fixed: Small dome was missing a shadow (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124317) 

Still not fixed as of todays update.

@ Random BIS Dev :
does this:

"Tweaked: Using ammunition with the Datalink does not require line of sight on the target anymore  

Tweaked: Using ammunition with radar does not require active sensors anymore "

Indicate that remote targeting of enemy forces via Datalink is now possible and no direct LOS is required to prosecute the attack? So a datalinked radar vehicle can pass information to a launch site over a hill, and said launch site can now fire even though the LOS is blocked and may be obstructed completely?

Also, regarding the second bullet point.  Does this indicate that third party units equipped with Active Radar Home weapons can now fire those weapons at a target illuminated by someone else?

Fixed: The expectedDestination script command did not work for agent units 

cool, thanks team :)

how did this issue get noticed?

I first encountered the issue in early 2015, didnt think much of it and never reported it.

13 hours ago, ski2060 said:

@ Random BIS Dev :
does this:

"Tweaked: Using ammunition with the Datalink does not require line of sight on the target anymore  

Tweaked: Using ammunition with radar does not require active sensors anymore "

Indicate that remote targeting of enemy forces via Datalink is now possible and no direct LOS is required to prosecute the attack? So a datalinked radar vehicle can pass information to a launch site over a hill, and said launch site can now fire even though the LOS is blocked and may be obstructed completely?

Also, regarding the second bullet point.  Does this indicate that third party units equipped with Active Radar Home weapons can now fire those weapons at a target illuminated by someone else?

In regards to the last point; yes.  I tested it this morning.

• Like 1

Hi, there
first question i have:
Is there a Developer forum thread in german language?

second part:
can you please implement an option for the rubber boats to change to a silent electric outboard motor ((vanilla) next DLC maybe)?
is it possible to implement a feature (on/off), that collision damage of vehicles will not reach zero health?
for sure i can script an eventhandler to every vehicle,but in some cases it would be much easyer if every machine knows from the beginning how to act in individual cases.

thanks for reply
Greetings [CCG]Cyborg

9 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

In regards to the last point; yes.  I tested it this morning.

If we only had a ground station radar now. That would make SAM sites much more interesting.  :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jone_kone said:

If we only had a ground station radar now. That would make SAM sites much more interesting.  :)

thought we would get one for sure in jets dlc. that would have been a nice real world balance.

2 hours ago, jone_kone said:

Yes.  With  the new updates a ground based radar would be a great addition.  
Multiple Ground radars at that.   Mobile sites (towed or self) and fixed sites, either radome or tower, would add a bit more depth.
Multiple mods have this covered now, adding a couple of assets to the base game would be awesome.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ski2060 said:

Yes.  With  the new updates a ground based radar would be a great addition.  
Multiple Ground radars at that.   Mobile sites (towed or self) and fixed sites, either radome or tower, would add a bit more depth.
Multiple mods have this covered now, adding a couple of assets to the base game would be awesome.

Have you looked at Pook's SAM pack mod?

12 minutes ago, domokun said:

Have you looked at Pook's SAM pack mod?

Yes.  Extensively.  I have conversed with Pookie multiple times.

I am just saying that having some static or mobile radar sites in Vanilla Arma 3 would be a great addition with the new changes made to allow Datalink targeting from non-radiating launcher sites.  This would allow actual SAM sites in pure vanilla missions like Invade and Annex, or Domination and such.

• Like 2

Not sure when all those PlayAction Gestures and Tac moves snuck in but they're awesome.

15 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

Not sure when all those PlayAction Gestures and Tac moves snuck in but they're awesome.

What gestures :O

"gestureNod", "gestureNo", "gestureYes","gestureUp","HandSignalPoint", "TactB","TactLB","TactRB","TactF","TactL","TactR","TactLF","TactRf"

Maybe they've always been there but I just didnt know :D

On 18.10.2017 at 7:12 PM, R3vo said:

The wheels of the Hunter a now slightly above surface.

It's the same issue for the Ifrit.

9 hours ago, froggyluv said:

"gestureNod", "gestureNo", "gestureYes","gestureUp","HandSignalPoint", "TactB","TactLB","TactRB","TactF","TactL","TactR","TactLF","TactRf"

Maybe they've always been there but I just didnt know :D

Where did you find them? I wanted to check it out right now and don't know where they are in the animation viewer.

20 minutes ago, lexx said:

Where did you find them? I wanted to check it out right now and don't know where they are in the animation viewer.

they are pretty cool, good for using on AI imo.

Ok, but where exactly are they? What category?

Do not know if this has already been reported but currently BIS_fnc_exportGuiBaseClasses in both dev and stable build, output classes in the wrong order. Mainly the Eden style controls "ctrl" variant.  Which means using the output creates errors due to inheritance and you have to go through and reorder everything. Was fine in previous releases.

9 hours ago, Larrow said:

Do not know if this has already been reported but currently BIS_fnc_exportGuiBaseClasses in both dev and stable build, output classes in the wrong order. Mainly the Eden style controls "ctrl" variant.  Which means using the output creates errors due to inheritance and you have to go through and reorder everything. Was fine in previous releases.

I can confirm that. Quite annoying.

9 hours ago, lexx said:

Ok, but where exactly are they? What category?

Some of them are in CfgGestures.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T64247

More details. The optical sight is jammed at maximum resolution. Occurs with some optical sights on turrets and cars, where there is a smooth zoom.

Steps To Reproduce

- editor

- create a hunter (strider) with a machine gun (grenade launcher), or any stationary turret ....

- sit in the place of the arrow turn

- on the view from the third person

- press and hold the key - "temporary increase"

- press the key - "optical sight" try changing the magnification of the optical sight (+ \ -)