2. Animation loop bug
Repro: 1) Press Ctrl + W
2) Open inventory

3. Wounded AI soldier (when lying on the ground) plays healing animation twice

4. Unsmooth transition
Repro: Run (with binocular) + press B

5. Unnecessary stand up transition 

Repro: Crawl (with binocular) + B

6. Falling on the ground animation is missing when your character equipped with binocular

Repro: Run (with binocular) + press Z

7. Bugged transition

Repro: Run (with binocular) + press V

8. Incorrect GL reload animation when weapon is deployed

Repro: 1) Press C and select GL mode

2) Reload

9. Healing sound is not interruptible

10. Stratis - Airport Control Tower

It's quite hard to open/close that door.

11. Weapon deployment bugs

12. Vaulting would not make any sound if you equipped with binocular

13. Sound of falling bodies is missing (A huge immersion breaker)

14. Problems with Zafir

Repro: Use RCO or ARCO scope and deploy the weapon

• Like 15

• Tweaked: CCIP is now working with pilot controlled weapons for the Kajman & Xi'an 

Speaking of pilot controlled weapons on the Xi'an...

08teTZI.png

By default all weapons are assigned to one of the door gunners. This is in itself a bug, however it leads to two situations:

1. If not modified, this causes no problems.

2. However, if modified, then the turret gunner loses the weapon assignment. Assigning a pylon to the gunner does not work, as it switches back to one of the door gunners. Even if you assign one pylon to the pilot and don't modify the others, the turret gunner still loses all pylon assignments (and thus can only control the gun turret and laser marker).

Repro: Change who controls any of the pylons, hit okay, and launch the scenario as gunner. You will have lost all other weapons except the gun turret and laser marker.

EDIT: According to @da12thMonkey (in Arma 3 Discord's #dev_rc_branch) they've had this issue with certain RHS vehicles too, where door gunners were involved.

I can confirm that CCIP for the pilot in Xi'an is finally fixed. :) I didn't check Kajman yet, but it's looking good.

BTW, would that be possible to assign Skyfire rockets to the pilot in Showcase: Gunships (maybe missiles, too)? For SP missions, it's better to give the pilot direct control over those systems (and the rockets should always go to the pilot).

• Tweaked: Moved the forward optics slot on Zafir to prevent clipping with RCO when deployed

Please note this issue affects several other weapons:

View of high zoom 3d sights is being obstructed by part of the player around the neck/shoulder areas.

Issue is caused by uniform, as well as vests and backpacks.
Most obvious with by the CSAT Fatigues, affects Guerilla Uniform and Ghillie suit CSAT.

Also affects MX SW, MXC, PDW2000, SPMG-338, Sting, TRG-20/21 and Vermin SMG. Affected weapons all have sights mounted further back than other weapons.

Issue is most obvious when when crouched.

• Like 1

UI7c30G.png

Thanks alot for that change. No more spamming :yay:

On another note, would it be possible to tweak how manned vehicles in the player's group are displayed in the command bar? I'd prefer it if instead of the crew members only the vehicle itself is showed in the command bar and upon selection it's unfolded and shows all the crew members and passengers.

In the picture above I have two manned vehicles in my group, but it's very hard to quickly figure out which unit commands which vehicle because the gunner, driver and all passengers are displayed. It would be much easier to command vehicle groups if one could simply select the 2nd vehicle by pressing F2 and give orders same for the 3rd and so on.

• Like 10

Greyhawk's AI is almost useless for combat missions. It does not attack anything, just flying around the targets.

• Fixed: MX & Mk20 UGL reload animations when deployed

MX UGL reload animation plays slower when deployed

• Tweaked: Moved the forward optics slot on Zafir to prevent clipping with RCO when deployed

Not fully fixed.

• Like 3

On 9/22/2017 at 3:19 PM, ceeeb said:

Please note this issue affects several other weapons:

Noted - I will take a look at it later

4 hours ago, danil-ch said:

MX UGL reload animation plays slower when deployed

Thanks for spotting that, fix should be available tomorrow

4 hours ago, danil-ch said:

Not fully fixed.

I'm afraid there is no more room for any further improvement here

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SuicideKing said:

Buildings hidden by the "Hide Terrain Objects" module can still be destroyed and leave ruins:https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126819

thanks for mentioning, had the same problem. they should be allowdamage false automatically.

7 hours ago, nomisum said:

thanks for mentioning, had the same problem. they should be allowdamage false automatically.

it is not so simple, map objects are not held in memory at all times.

when you are close to it:  allowdamage false

when you move away, the building is released from memory

when you come back close to it, building will again have damage enabled. this is true for all clients and JIP

29 minutes ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

it is not so simple, map objects are not held in memory at all times.

when you are close to it:  allowdamage false

when you move away, the building is released from memory

when you come back close to it, building will again have damage enabled. this is true for all clients and JIP

:icon15: I never ever would have considered this not to be persistent. Woah.

Small request:

Could we please get get the unfinished/unreleased camo textures as classes? i.e. OPFOR-Russian uniform, BLUFOR-woodland and BLUFOR-sage uniforms, etc. Could name them something like

U_B_CombatUniform_woodland_unfinished

so that they're not confused for final production releases.

Currently we have to use setObjectTexture and remoteExec it (since setObjectTextureGlobal has proven unreliable). It would save some network traffic and produce far less locality headaches than it does at the moment.

On a related note, could we please be allowed to set NATO skins for the Strider and Gorgon from the "edit vehicle appearance" editor module? Need to do the same setObjectTexture thing for them as well. I had made a ticket about this, too: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T123252

• Like 5

2 hours ago, das attorney said:

Already mentioned in this thread - plus some input from one of the devs if you scroll down.

Ah, thanks.

On 9/19/2017 at 11:28 AM, razazel said:

Hi, would you mind providing repro steps or a repro mission where this happens? (PM me the mission if you wish)

Another way to get this: see the image in my post above - you can add it to the Equipment Storage of any crate/vehicle via object attributes. Find it listed under scopes. Virtual Arsenal filters it out correctly, but going with "Default" inventory type, you can access it, even put it on the ground. Pressing OK on the object attributes may make this error pop up.

No model appears however (obviously, as it doesn't have one), and it cannot be put on a rifle or the RPG7.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SuicideKing said:

No model appears however (obviously, as it doesn't have one), and it cannot be put on a rifle or the RPG7.

Not a true comparison and application, only similar names.
PGO-7 in Arma3 is an optical sight for small arms.
PGO-7V is the original name of the optical sight for RPG-7.

The prototype PGO-7V in Arma3 for RPG-7 has not yet been created.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T121840

There will also not be any update today due to post-holiday logistical challenges

"Logistical challenges"..sure :drinking::f:

• Like 7

logistical challenge - nobody appeared at work because everyone was smart and took the day off ^^

• Like 2

We all know what happened here. It's just that some of us won't remember.

• Like 2

I always phone it in on a Friday so no probs dudes - you might as well carry on and make a weekend out of it!

• Like 1

This is very good, if after the holiday there are only logical problems. :drinking2::f:

Tweaked: Increased the PCML lock distance to 800m

Curious behind the reasoning. Tbh the PCML's problem wasn't range, it is punch. Its weight to damage ratio is really strange. I assume the idea now is to start engaging further out, and get more rockets in from a safe distance?

EDIT: Appears that 800m is more in line with the real NLAW...

• Like 1